Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Discussion of the recent unfolding of history.

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Thu Jul 09, 2020 5:08 pm

[quote="Fixed Cross"][quote]Schrödinger's cat Bob BarkerIII • 8 hours ago • edited
History is important to any nation and President TRUMP is making it in so many ways...

● The president who cleaned up a ghastly subculture of using paedophilia as a reward and control system for politicians, business people, government employees, actors and even foreign statesmen.

K: evidence please:

● The president who supported the military, created Space Force and looked after the country's Vets.

K: the space force is a joke and didn't do jack shit for the vets and supported the Military...
so the fuck what! every president has done that....

● The president who allowed the economy to grow to unprecedented levels - and then repeated the feat when evil people allowed it to fail.

K: let me fixed that for you: he inherited one of the best growing economy in American history..
and repeated the feat? what the hell are you talking about... he didn't do shit...and the economy
is still in free fall, in case you hadn't notice...

● The president who eliminated the idea that any minority could not be treated equally under the law.

K: are you insane? where is your proof?

● The president who appointed a record number of judges.

K: A this is factual not true: Carter had appointed more at this point and B. right wing
Neo-Nazi's judges shouldn't be consider a win.. it is a major loss for America...

● The president who, almost alone, sunk the Deep State.

K: NO.... he did no such thing....mainly because there isn't a "deep state".
it is a figment of his imagination....

● The president who stopped China from becoming the world's leading country.

K: lying isn't going to help your cause....

● The president who made America strong again, proud again, safe again and who made America great again !!!

K: America is weaker by every single metric one can think of.. it isn't safe, it isn't great and it
isn't strong.... we are at the weakest point in American history since before the Civil war....
and millions upon millions of both Americans and people from other countries are ashamed
of America today... the latest poll has almost 70% of Americans believe America is on the
"wrong track" from a poll done from May 29-July 1st, only 31% believed that America
was on the right track...the poll was done by Politico-morning consult....
if 69% of American's believe we are on the wrong track, then your statement
is full of shit.....

Kropotkin
Biden landslide November 3...…... fixed it for you....
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:37 pm

Imagine being Kropotkin and Smears, and other liberals lefties in this thread, defending Biden.... YIKES

Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby promethean75 » Fri Jul 24, 2020 10:44 pm

I dunno what smears does, but Pete's a wage/salary earner. So check this out. It wouldnt matter if Biden was a retarded inbred siamese twin... he'd still be better for Pete than any conservative clown you put into office.

You understand that much, shirley.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Fri Jul 24, 2020 11:40 pm

I know lots of people who can’t put their sentences together who are extremely good people (trump as an example) who’s not good! Do I think Biden is good? Hell no! But I do think making comparisons are absurd.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:19 pm

promethean75 wrote:I dunno what smears does, but Pete's a wage/salary earner. So check this out. It wouldnt matter if Biden was a retarded inbred siamese twin... he'd still be better for Pete than any conservative clown you put into office.

You understand that much, shirley.

I know that they are driven and motivated by hatred, and only hatred. However, I want to watch their mental hula-hoops, as they attempt to justify, meekly and vainly, their backing and voting for a head on a stick. LOL
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sat Jul 25, 2020 1:20 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I know lots of people who can’t put their sentences together who are extremely good people (trump as an example) who’s not good! Do I think Biden is good? Hell no! But I do think making comparisons are absurd.

Making comparisons are absurd? So logic is absurd too?
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sat Jul 25, 2020 11:38 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:I know lots of people who can’t put their sentences together who are extremely good people (trump as an example) who’s not good! Do I think Biden is good? Hell no! But I do think making comparisons are absurd.

Making comparisons are absurd? So logic is absurd too?


Ok. I’ll objectify it from what humans would consider a reasonable judgement.

Biden is a million times better than trump.

Trump is destroying democracy around the world.

Biden (as inept as he is - from my perspective) is not even close to being on the scale of disaster as trump.

Trump has no “street smarts” Biden has some. Biden would have never even given attention to north Korean narcissists, he’d have ignored them as he should have. Trump in his arrogance and stupidity gave Kim what Kim wants (a world stage). Fucking idiotic of trump.

I can go on about trump. But I’ll stop here. Actually I won’t - I know a man who says he will commit suicide if trump isn’t re elected because there’s no hope anymore. If I ever committed suicide, whether trump gets re elected or not, trump would be the very least of my concerns!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:45 am

So that emotive, jumbled mess, is your best argument?

At least you are aware and admit Biden's dementia. However you are completely unaware of its severity.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 3:58 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So that emotive, jumbled mess, is your best argument?

At least you are aware and admit Biden's dementia. However you are completely unaware of its severity.


I don’t think Biden has dementia. I just don’t like married people. I also don’t like candidates who don’t make it priority one to make sure we’re all comfortable that our votes count. These are frauds to me.

Some of the nicest people I’ve ever met can’t speak as well or spell as well as others, also some of the most intelligent, competent and wise. Obviously you’ve never met or loved someone with this handicap. From my perspective, your negative evaluation of Biden is surface.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:28 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:So that emotive, jumbled mess, is your best argument?

At least you are aware and admit Biden's dementia. However you are completely unaware of its severity.


K: and yet, you still haven't proven your case that Biden has dementia....

I have a sister who is a psychologist and her father, my stepfather had
Alzheimer's and so she has seen Alzheimer's up close and personal....
and she is convinced that IQ45 quite clearly has Alzheimer's whereas
having listen to Biden, she thinks he is quite normal for his age...

the preponderance of evidence, evidence, not just guessing, suggests
that IQ 45 does have some sort of cognition disease and one only has
to listen to IQ45 for about 10 minutes to notice it...less then a month ago,
I listened to a Biden speech where he absolutely no mental issues of any kind...

whereas IQ45 is still, still crowing about a cognitive test where he was able
to successfully identify an picture about an elephant.. an elephant..
something a four year old child can do....and IQ45 thinks that identifying
an picture elephant is some sort of prodigious intellectual event...

and it might be..... for him...

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:36 pm

I know a man who says he will commit suicide if trump isn’t re elected


I think that's a wonderful idea. Even better would be mass conservative suicides across the whole country, but we'll take whatever we can get.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 4:41 pm

promethean75 wrote:
I know a man who says he will commit suicide if trump isn’t re elected


I think that's a wonderful idea. Even better would be mass conservative suicides across the whole country, but we'll take whatever we can get.


He’s my friend dude. We didn’t talk for weeks when I explained to him that our voting systems are hacked by our own government and that everything you listen to is CIA propaganda. He’s kind of a mess. He’s the biggest conspiracy nut you could ever imagine, but he doesn’t believe actual conspiracy facts.

He’s still my friend.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:51 pm

The guy literally forgets where he is mid-sentence, and Kropotkin be all like, "no proof!" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm so happy you emotive Libs are going to be voted out of power and the swamp drained in 2020!

Can't wait to see the hysteria of the swamp creatures for the next 4 years (hopefully next 40 years!)

Trump 2020
Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)
Trump 2028 (Ivanka again)
Trump 2032 Trump Jr.
Trump 2036 Trump Jr. again
Trump 2040 Baron Trump

Etc.

Decades of Trump to come, gonna be great!
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby promethean75 » Sun Jul 26, 2020 9:54 pm

donald trumpf wrote:Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart—you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us."
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 10:01 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The guy literally forgets where he is mid-sentence, and Kropotkin be all like, "no proof!" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm so happy you emotive Libs are going to be voted out of power and the swamp drained in 2020!

Can't wait to see the hysteria of the swamp creatures for the next 4 years (hopefully next 40 years!)

Trump 2020
Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)
Trump 2028 (Ivanka again)
Trump 2032 Trump Jr.
Trump 2036 Trump Jr. again
Trump 2040 Baron Trump

Etc.

Decades of Trump to come, gonna be great!


I’d rather a guy with occasional brainfog than a psychopath who doesn’t know how not to lie.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:24 pm

Urwrongx1000 wrote:The guy literally forgets where he is mid-sentence, and Kropotkin be all like, "no proof!" LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

I'm so happy you emotive Libs are going to be voted out of power and the swamp drained in 2020!

Can't wait to see the hysteria of the swamp creatures for the next 4 years (hopefully next 40 years!)

Trump 2020
Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)
Trump 2028 (Ivanka again)
Trump 2032 Trump Jr.
Trump 2036 Trump Jr. again
Trump 2040 Baron Trump

Etc.

Decades of Trump to come, gonna be great!


K: exactly how old are you?

because I am 61 and I have brain farts quite a bit, and that doesn't mean
I have any sort of cognition disease....

It just means I forget sometimes and when you get to be my age,
so will you.... and that is a fact.... fact....

it doesn't involve any type of problems when we forget....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:28 pm

Peter, I agree with you 100% here.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Sun Jul 26, 2020 11:32 pm

Ecmandu wrote:Peter, I agree with you 100% here.


Not only do I agree with you, I’ve known people with actual Alzheimer’s that could run this country better than trump.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 12:02 am

I love thread, it just keeps on giving and giving.

No, you're wrong. When you brainfart, forget simple facts (such as the date, location), can't speak full sentences, etc. then it *IS* the result of cognitive decline and impairment. I'm in my thirties and even I recognize this. I can also recognize, as can everybody else, that Biden has straight-up Dementia. No matter how much DNC-liberal-left try to ignore it, walk it back, play it off, forgive it, etc. doesn't change the fact.

You tried to put a head on a stick into the DNC Nominee, and you failed. Everybody knows they are not voting for the DNC candidate, but the DNC Vice President, which is not voted by the people.


The "Democratic" Party are Anti-Democracy now.

The DNC presidential candidate is the Vice, not Biden.
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:42 am

The US has been anti-democracy for decades now.

Let’s assume for a moment that Biden has severe dementia ... it makes as much sense for him to run as the obviously psychopathic trump.

It’s a fucking circus created by the puppet masters to get us to look away from electronic vote counting machines: that the elites have been selecting candidates for decades and then the US government hacks it’s own fucking results.

I don’t give a shit (to that regard) about Biden or trump. I do care about democracy.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby promethean75 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:47 am

Trump 2024 (Ivanka, first woman president)


That would be kinda hot, though.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3151
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Ecmandu » Mon Jul 27, 2020 2:51 am

Ecmandu wrote:The US has been anti-democracy for decades now.

Let’s assume for a moment that Biden has severe dementia ... it makes as much sense for him to run as the obviously psychopathic trump.

It’s a fucking circus created by the puppet masters to get us to look away from electronic vote counting machines: that the elites have been selecting candidates for decades and then the US government hacks it’s own fucking results.

I don’t give a shit (to that regard) about Biden or trump. I do care about democracy.


To additionally comment to this... you’re putting the cart before the horse here. Trump and Biden have three televised debates. Get back to me then and we’ll talk about Biden’s ‘dementia’
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10468
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jul 27, 2020 6:59 am

Urwrongx1000 wrote:I love thread, it just keeps on giving and giving.

No, you're wrong. When you brainfart, forget simple facts (such as the date, location), can't speak full sentences, etc. then it *IS* the result of cognitive decline and impairment. I'm in my thirties and even I recognize this. I can also recognize, as can everybody else, that Biden has straight-up Dementia. No matter how much DNC-liberal-left try to ignore it, walk it back, play it off, forgive it, etc. doesn't change the fact.

You tried to put a head on a stick into the DNC Nominee, and you failed. Everybody knows they are not voting for the DNC candidate, but the DNC Vice President, which is not voted by the people.

The "Democratic" Party are Anti-Democracy now.

The DNC presidential candidate is the Vice, not Biden.


K: ignorance does suit you..... You are young and rather stupid....
my 35 year old daughter walked into the kitchen one day and forgot why
she went there.. it happens....does she have cognition issues? no, of course not...
you forget sometimes... it happens when you get older and it will happen to you too,
ask anyone over 55 and they will tell you, sometimes you forget..

but of course you being so young and naive, you think you are the bomb and indestructible....
trust me when I say, once I was young too and I thought I was going to be
totally indestructible all my life... a couple of surgeries and I no longer
think I will live forever...

it is a fact of life... of course reality has never been the strong suit of idiot followers
of IQ45.... just exactly how we are the anti-democratic party when we are the party trying to
save democracy as it was founded over 200 years ago..... you have never seen a democrat
president invade a city in the US. and why? because unlike you and your bunch, we have
actually read the constitution.. and know what it means....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Urwrongx1000 » Mon Jul 27, 2020 3:46 pm

Misdirection and Redirection won't help you, Kropotkin. I'm cognizant and aware enough to recognize Dementia, as is the majority of this country (and the world). Biden stands no chance in the election. I think everybody is aware, but don't want to admit the obvious, because of the ramification for doing so.


promethean75 wrote:That would be kinda hot, though.

See, we can agree on something here....
Urwrongx1000
Philosopher
 
Posts: 2614
Joined: Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

Re: Joe Biden is an Embarrassment

Postby Peter Kropotkin » Mon Jul 27, 2020 4:33 pm

[quote="Urwrongx1000"]Misdirection and Redirection won't help you, Kropotkin. I'm cognizant and aware enough to recognize Dementia, as is the majority of this country (and the world). Biden stands no chance in the election. I think everybody is aware, but don't want to admit the obvious, because of the ramification for doing so.


K: ahhhh, you spend your time attacking Biden instead of defending
IQ45... why. The answer is simple, that is classic misdirection....

IQ45, who could barely pass a simple cognition test which included
a picture of an elephant and and ask, as part of the test, where are
you.....and then he has bragged about passing a test a 8 year old could pass....

but the fact is this election is a referendum on IQ45..Not Biden....

His attacks upon American democracy and his failure to lead on Covid-19
and failure to help millions of Americans during the worse economic crisis
since the Great Depression...on his watch, not Obama, but on IQ45 shift,
his failure in leadership on the virus has caused the death of 145,000 Americans...

look at Europe and look at Asia and we see how countries were able to hold
the number of deaths to a minimum in those countries and most European
counties are virtually virus free and look at America.....the virus is out of control
in America and all IQ45 can say is, "Its not my responsibility"

this total abdication of responsibility for protecting American lives
doesn't surprise me because IQ45 hasn't taken responsibility for
anything in his life... a man whose life history of cheating and stealing
and committing crimes is well known....

He has violated the very oath of being president....

"I do solemly swear that I will faithfully execute the office
of President of the United States, and will to the best of my ability,
preserve, protect, and defend the Constitution of the United States"

to preserve and protect the constitution of the United States which
means to protect the citizens of this country from harm....
and he has failed in this basic responsibility of being president....

he has failed to defend the Constitution when he ILLEGALLY sent federal
troops into Portland and have them violate the constitution by violating
the bill of rights...for example, the bill of rights, the very first amendment
allows freedom of speech and allows the right to peacefully assemble,

(to those who claim that the protestors aren't peaceful, I do note
that much of the violence in the protest were cause by outside rightwing
agitators, such as windows being broken by policemen dressed in all black
and pretending to be protesters... there is just one example of a current police
officer who traveled to Minneapolis and was filmed breaking windows in stores)

the federal troops also violated the fourth amendment of the protesters....

the fourth amendment: the right of the people to be secure in their persons,
houses, papers and effects, against UNREASONABLE searches and seizures, shall
not be violated, and no Warrants shall issue, but upon probable cause,
supported by oath or affirmation, and particularly describing the place
to be searched, and the persons or things to be seized..

and the federal troops violated the fifth amendment:
to quote a line:......nor be deprived of life, liberty, or property
without due process of law.........

when IQ45 sent in federal troops and by their illegally arresting people,
he has done harm to the constitution which violates his oath of being
president...he has violated the very constitution he has sworn to protect...

and I am guessing that your answer will be to attack Biden again.....
because what IQ45 has done is beyond defending....... you simple cannot
defend IQ45 based upon what he has done and what he hasn't done.....

IQ45 very actions has been a crime against both the constitution and
the United States of America.........and that is why you spend
your time in misdirection by attacking Biden... you can't defend IQ45 and
you know it.....

Kropotkin
"Those who sacrifice liberty for security
wind up with neither."
"Ben Franklin"
Peter Kropotkin
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 8072
Joined: Thu Apr 07, 2005 1:47 am
Location: blue state

PreviousNext

Return to Current Events



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users