A Cigar in One Hand, the World in the Other.

It is not so much just information, as brain power.
The two nations had very different infrastructures of power, and the Russians did get a hold of a bunch of these scientists, so we can see quite well how the differences played out.

Theyve meant a lot for the pharmaceutical industry. Maintain close ties with Swiss and Bayerische Pharma. True axis of power.

We can see this differences quite well. USSR collapsed because their propaganda was worse than ours. We see our propaganda as better, when in reality, it’s actually worse. We live in an insidious propaganda state… subtle. The Russians wore it on their sleeves, and they collapsed. This means that they didn’t have the propaganda sophistication of the US. The US will never fight against their propaganda… it’s too sophisticated. Sure, I can say shit. But honestly, who cares about what I say?

The Soviet Union does not, and did not, have a Hollywood.

Western Propaganda is unparalleled, except for China…

Well, they had one thing, which was so gigantic that they didn’t need fake propaganda; in fact much of the western propaganda machine was built to rival this feat; they put a man in space.
In his crude sarcasm, Nikita Kruschchev said “we looked, and god wasn’t there”. People thought he was serious but he was just being bold.

Godless Russians being what Nietzsche hoped men would be; his notes reveal such expectations for English, Russians, and Americans.

“At the age of 20 Mileikowsky began promoting Zionism in the Siberia region”

:sunglasses:

like, lets take an easy job for ourselves.

As before, looting mercenaries and separatist militias are allowed to pack together for hours, but not decent citizens.

1. Thousands are evacuated as forest fires strike California again.

nos.nl/artikel/2342631-duizende … anden.html

1. Some optimists still have hope of preventing woke culture from destroying the US.
  1. UN Says 10,000 Kids Dying of Hunger Monthly Due to Coronavirus Restrictions

youtube.com/watch?v=qRHoM0oLUJQ

@ hexheadwhatever vocaroo.com/i16xGyGRCxV

vocaroo.com/mk0QuKBTRvW

Lol @ 2, 3, and 4… unbelievable!

How comes they are not putting 7 down to COVID-19 deaths, huh? :-k

9b3.png

An army of millions of river lobsters is swimming off the coasts of Langedijk. A children’s initiative to catch as many of them as possible was successful but the organization for safety of goods and foods has blocked the free distributions of these animals to restaurants. There are huge waiting lists for the delicacy and frustrations are growing.

“HOW IS THIS REAL WOW”

Are you sure they’re not though?

Zoot. You are just hilarious defending the choice of a man who is actually in an advanced stage of Alzheimers as a presidential candidate of your own country.
You are an Amazing People.

[tab]“HOW IS THIS REAL WOW”[/tab]
“All men and women are created by thewhuh… by the by the you know, the thing…”

No trumpf’s brain is doing the same shit Biden’s is doing, only when trumpf gets to a loss of thought, his mouth keeps going and we miss the momentary lapse of conceptual confusion. How do I know this? Because he’s a Gemini, the motormouth of the zodiac. If he wasn’t a Gemini, he’d get stuck instead of being able to maintain a seamless flow of nonsense like he does.

They got a trump gaff video too, of course.

youtu.be/4MyLwAokINc

Now of the two old men with average intelligence, I gotta choose the biden one for reasons I explained to UrX earlier today.

That’s a big YIKES.

Voting out of spite, eh?

That is unfortunately what so many dissatisfied women tend to use their votes for. How Hitler came to power.
Its the biggest disadvantage of democracy. Feeble minded people, of whom there are a lot, tend to vote as a kind of emotional spasm, to satisfy themselves.

remarkable news today:

Lol. While Trump continues to keep world peace and save endless numbers of lives, the rich and wealthy Democrats are occupying themselves with actually important things.
I know how tough life can be RZA my man. I can see youve been unhappy since you fucked up the Wu Tang Clan with your bullshit Bobby Digital project, you even had to humiliate yourself and your clan in Californication, making a mockery out of the respect you had earned to please rich white democrats. I suppose you imagine this as your big comeback.

Ill try to remember you as the guy of Pit of Snakes.

7. UN Says 10,000 Kids Dying of Hunger Monthly Due to Coronavirus Restrictions

The above isn’t exactly implicit, in helping suggest that the deaths are not due to circumstances other than the virus.

yea its just generally genuinely weird like when humans play with shit. Weird weird weird weird
but then
it was always weird. and dirty.yuhhmanity was always dirty ass fuck.
fuck as dirty.
fuck dirty fuck fuck huyyhma.

Do you not agree?
Lol
never mind that.

What happened today - ah lets see - humans collectively did stupid shit.

The beginnings of humanity was never going to be a clean affair… survival, back then, probably dictating that.

Clean is overrated.
Efficient, is what you want.

Screen Shot 2020-09-04 at 11.36.11 PM.png

1. Russia releases footage of Tsar Bomba explosion.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nbC7BxXtOlo[/youtube]

I xope, you will enjoy the progrjamm.

Both, are preferable…

Clean efficiency… sounds good… has a nice tone to it, like a zero waste machine, that the ultimate system would encompass within its inner-workings.