Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

This is the main board for discussing philosophy - formal, informal and in between.

Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:08 pm

I can count more than the fingers on my hand how many gay and lesbian people who don’t want to be defined.

A dude with a dick who wears make-up, wears dresses and is gay as fuck, wants to be called “they” or “them”.

A woman with a pussy who has never been attracted to men and states she never will be gets offended at being called a lesbian!

It’s a label, right? Fuck you! We have categories for this shit.

I had MagsJ and iambiguous in mind for this post.

“If you label me it’s not PC”

Fuck you people! I have categories and so do you!

Isn’t that what post modernism and post-structuralism is?!?! Not wanting to be accountable!

With iambiguous and MagsJ ... they don’t want to be accountable for words or behavior.

To these fucks in the world, I tell them (as I do anyone one in existence) (spirit or otherwise) judge me with all of your fucking might!!!!

Closeted homosexuals are the worst kind of people. Closeted moralists are even worse. Judge me you fucks! Look at my whole life story and fucking judge me even though you’re terrified of being judged! Judge me. Judge me not only with your own minds, judge me with all of your friends as well. Actually, you stupid fucking twits, judge me with all the infinite fucking beings in all of existence! Do it! Right now! I’m not daring you! I’m telling you... do it!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby iambiguous » Tue Jul 28, 2020 11:44 pm

Ecmandu wrote:I can count more than the fingers on my hand how many gay and lesbian people who don’t want to be defined.

A dude with a dick who wears make-up, wears dresses and is gay as fuck, wants to be called “they” or “them”.

A woman with a pussy who has never been attracted to men and states she never will be gets offended at being called a lesbian!

It’s a label, right? Fuck you! We have categories for this shit.

I had MagsJ and iambiguous in mind for this post.

“If you label me it’s not PC”

Fuck you people! I have categories and so do you!

Isn’t that what post modernism and post-structuralism is?!?! Not wanting to be accountable!

With iambiguous and MagsJ ... they don’t want to be accountable for words or behavior.

To these fucks in the world, I tell them (as I do anyone one in existence) (spirit or otherwise) judge me with all of your fucking might!!!!

Closeted homosexuals are the worst kind of people. Closeted moralists are even worse. Judge me you fucks! Look at my whole life story and fucking judge me even though you’re terrified of being judged! Judge me. Judge me not only with your own minds, judge me with all of your friends as well. Actually, you stupid fucking twits, judge me with all the infinite fucking beings in all of existence! Do it! Right now! I’m not daring you! I’m telling you... do it!


Admittedly, few things bring me as much pleasure in life as reducing objectivists down to this.

On the other hand, I have to admit, as well, that what I am doing here is taking of advantage of someone who may not be, well, altogether there.

As with most things of this sort, I'm just not sure.

So, maybe for Christians this will send me to Hell. Or, for Buddhist, I'll be reincarnated and come back as a slimy slug.

Or perhaps human existence really is essentially meaningless -- including consent violations -- and none of it ultimately matters at all.

I'll flip a coin maybe.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36411
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:04 am

Actually, you stupid fucking twits, judge me with all the infinite fucking beings in all of existence!


I'm not sure what this would accomplish. If you had infinite fucking beings making fucking judgements, all possible fucking judgements would at some point be made... in which case there would be as many good fucking judgements as bad fucking judgements... not only that... each would be fucking infinite in number.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:29 am

promethean75 wrote:
Actually, you stupid fucking twits, judge me with all the infinite fucking beings in all of existence!


I'm not sure what this would accomplish. If you had infinite fucking beings making fucking judgements, all possible fucking judgements would at some point be made... in which case there would be as many good fucking judgements as bad fucking judgements... not only that... each would be fucking infinite in number.


Judgement is not like you think it is. They all have to live your life.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:29 am

Not a judgement - more, an observation! Lately, I have noticed your liberal use of the 'h-word'. Here, a brief selection from the past couple of weeks. Each letter represents a different post.

A. I fucking hate all those bitches and assholes that say crazy shit to me on the street.
B. That’s logic! Fuck moral nihilists hate logic! So you’re a hypocrite to hate
me, because your hatred requires logic!
C. IQ 45 is a moral nihilist which is why you hate him so much; you hate your reflection in the
mirror.
D. I hate those fucks, I hate you actually. My hate is
not me projecting, I really hate people that cry out loud that if god
doesn’t exist, morality doesn’t or can’t exist! You’re trolling the god concept.
E. I used to hate message boards where all they said was “cite”. Fucking hated those fucks!
F. Yes. You are an asshole and a hypocrite. Deal with it! By the way. I fucking hate trash like you
that doesn’t have their personal consent violated when a 6 year old girl is raped! Fuck you! Go to fucking hell! And when
I say that you cocky piece of shit, it means something!
G. Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times
stated that you love iambiguous. Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech.
H. Think you’re pretty smart huh? Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy.
I. People who seek revenge hate you
J. Hate these people

omnia vincit amor :wink:
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 12:45 am

derleydoo wrote:Not a judgement - more, an observation! Lately, I have noticed your liberal use of the 'h-word'. Here, a brief selection from the past couple of weeks. Each letter represents a different post.

A. I fucking hate all those bitches and assholes that say crazy shit to me on the street.
B. That’s logic! Fuck moral nihilists hate logic! So you’re a hypocrite to hate
me, because your hatred requires logic!
C. IQ 45 is a moral nihilist which is why you hate him so much; you hate your reflection in the
mirror.
D. I hate those fucks, I hate you actually. My hate is
not me projecting, I really hate people that cry out loud that if god
doesn’t exist, morality doesn’t or can’t exist! You’re trolling the god concept.
E. I used to hate message boards where all they said was “cite”. Fucking hated those fucks!
F. Yes. You are an asshole and a hypocrite. Deal with it! By the way. I fucking hate trash like you
that doesn’t have their personal consent violated when a 6 year old girl is raped! Fuck you! Go to fucking hell! And when
I say that you cocky piece of shit, it means something!
G. Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times
stated that you love iambiguous. Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech.
H. Think you’re pretty smart huh? Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy.
I. People who seek revenge hate you
J. Hate these people

omnia vincit amor :wink:


You really dug for all these! I have to show you an embarrassed honor for that!

Yes. I’m tired of all the bullshit.

I have a temper when it comes to post modernists and post structuralists, partly because everyone on earth sent me to hell, and then deny consent violation occurs.

Now that I’m (somewhat) out of hell, I can lay into these postmodern / post structuralist pricks!

I earned it! (As much as anyone earns anything), but I have now, this allowance!

Sometimes, I’m literally the breath of hell, sometimes I’m the breath of ‘god’... I’m really just a human who’s lived a supernatural life for decades!! I’m an atheist ... but having been to hell, I most certainly believe in it.

What’s heaven ?!?! Bullshit! If anyone’s consent is being violated, everyone’s consent is being violated ... douchbags in heaven? People who can’t understand that!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:05 am

Ecmandu wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Not a judgement - more, an observation! Lately, I have noticed your liberal use of the 'h-word'. Here, a brief selection from the past couple of weeks. Each letter represents a different post.

A. I fucking hate all those bitches and assholes that say crazy shit to me on the street.
B. That’s logic! Fuck moral nihilists hate logic! So you’re a hypocrite to hate
me, because your hatred requires logic!
C. IQ 45 is a moral nihilist which is why you hate him so much; you hate your reflection in the
mirror.
D. I hate those fucks, I hate you actually. My hate is
not me projecting, I really hate people that cry out loud that if god
doesn’t exist, morality doesn’t or can’t exist! You’re trolling the god concept.
E. I used to hate message boards where all they said was “cite”. Fucking hated those fucks!
F. Yes. You are an asshole and a hypocrite. Deal with it! By the way. I fucking hate trash like you
that doesn’t have their personal consent violated when a 6 year old girl is raped! Fuck you! Go to fucking hell! And when
I say that you cocky piece of shit, it means something!
G. Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times
stated that you love iambiguous. Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech.
H. Think you’re pretty smart huh? Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy.
I. People who seek revenge hate you
J. Hate these people

omnia vincit amor :wink:


You really dug for all these! I have to show you an embarrassed honor for that!


Nope, didn't take long at all! Just searched the word 'hate' - up you popped! There was a moment when I questioned my actions. Removing hatred from the world is not going to happen overnight! Every little helps!

Please forgive the wink! I hope you saw the funny side. :wink: :lol:

Consent violation? How does that differ from the golden rule?
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:15 am

derleydoo wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:
derleydoo wrote:Not a judgement - more, an observation! Lately, I have noticed your liberal use of the 'h-word'. Here, a brief selection from the past couple of weeks. Each letter represents a different post.

A. I fucking hate all those bitches and assholes that say crazy shit to me on the street.
B. That’s logic! Fuck moral nihilists hate logic! So you’re a hypocrite to hate
me, because your hatred requires logic!
C. IQ 45 is a moral nihilist which is why you hate him so much; you hate your reflection in the
mirror.
D. I hate those fucks, I hate you actually. My hate is
not me projecting, I really hate people that cry out loud that if god
doesn’t exist, morality doesn’t or can’t exist! You’re trolling the god concept.
E. I used to hate message boards where all they said was “cite”. Fucking hated those fucks!
F. Yes. You are an asshole and a hypocrite. Deal with it! By the way. I fucking hate trash like you
that doesn’t have their personal consent violated when a 6 year old girl is raped! Fuck you! Go to fucking hell! And when
I say that you cocky piece of shit, it means something!
G. Context assumes you’re talking to me, because you said something hateful and you hate me, and you’ve many times
stated that you love iambiguous. Here’s the deal: post modernism and post structuralism is hate speech.
H. Think you’re pretty smart huh? Then stop fucking talking ever... the courts hate hypocrisy.
I. People who seek revenge hate you
J. Hate these people

omnia vincit amor :wink:


You really dug for all these! I have to show you an embarrassed honor for that!


Nope, didn't take long at all! Just searched the word 'hate' - up you popped! There was a moment when I questioned my actions. Removing hatred from the world is not going to happen overnight! Every little helps!

Please forgive the wink! I hope you saw the funny side. :wink: :lol:

Consent violation? How does that differ from the golden rule?


The golden rule (nor any religion including the Bible) doesn’t state that when any being in the cosmos is having their consent violated, then so do all of us.

Why? Because not only does this falsify an omnibenevolent creator (god created the earth and said it was good) it also makes “our father in heaven” a psychopath. Who the fuck ignores all this shit forever? What’s god doing in heaven? Feeling good and banging lots of bitches?

The fact that this world even exists in the first place should cause every being in existence to not enthusiastically state “this is a great day!”
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 1:39 am

Ecmandu wrote:The golden rule (nor any religion including the Bible) doesn’t state that when any being in the cosmos is having their consent violated, then so do all of us.

Why? Because not only does this falsify an omnibenevolent creator (god created the earth and said it was good) it also makes “our father in heaven” a psychopath. Who the fuck ignores all this shit forever? What’s god doing in heaven? Feeling good and banging lots of bitches?

The fact that this world even exists in the first place should cause every being in existence to not enthusiastically state “this is a great day!”


I take it you are not a great fan of Karma. The ongoing process of judgement - every moment of every day.
Nature's retribution for lost harmony.
He/She had it coming.
A pity. Such a vision would enable you to live your life without getting your knickers in a twist every time you see something that you perceive as bad.
Someone says, "Nice Day." You could reply: "Isn't it just."
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 2:05 am

derleydoo wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:The golden rule (nor any religion including the Bible) doesn’t state that when any being in the cosmos is having their consent violated, then so do all of us.

Why? Because not only does this falsify an omnibenevolent creator (god created the earth and said it was good) it also makes “our father in heaven” a psychopath. Who the fuck ignores all this shit forever? What’s god doing in heaven? Feeling good and banging lots of bitches?

The fact that this world even exists in the first place should cause every being in existence to not enthusiastically state “this is a great day!”


I take it you are not a great fan of Karma. The ongoing process of judgement - every moment of every day.
Nature's retribution for lost harmony.
He/She had it coming.
A pity. Such a vision would enable you to live your life without getting your knickers in a twist every time you see something that you perceive as bad.
Someone says, "Nice Day." You could reply: "Isn't it just."


‘Karma’ Is like a fucking RPG Nintendo game. That trivializes life’s sufferings. Nobody with a conscience would walk away from this and go to heaven leaving everyone behind.! Only sociopaths don’t have their consent violated from others having their consent violated. And even at that! Sociopaths have their consent violated all the time!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 9:49 am

Ecmandu wrote:
derleydoo wrote:
Ecmandu wrote:The golden rule (nor any religion including the Bible) doesn’t state that when any being in the cosmos is having their consent violated, then so do all of us.

Why? Because not only does this falsify an omnibenevolent creator (god created the earth and said it was good) it also makes “our father in heaven” a psychopath. Who the fuck ignores all this shit forever? What’s god doing in heaven? Feeling good and banging lots of bitches?

The fact that this world even exists in the first place should cause every being in existence to not enthusiastically state “this is a great day!”


I take it you are not a great fan of Karma. The ongoing process of judgement - every moment of every day.
Nature's retribution for lost harmony.
He/She had it coming.
A pity. Such a vision would enable you to live your life without getting your knickers in a twist every time you see something that you perceive as bad.
Someone says, "Nice Day." You could reply: "Isn't it just."


‘Karma’ Is like a fucking RPG Nintendo game. That trivializes life’s sufferings. Nobody with a conscience would walk away from this and go to heaven leaving everyone behind.! Only sociopaths don’t have their consent violated from others having their consent violated. And even at that! Sociopaths have their consent violated all the time!


I have lived in my current house for thirty years. I could give you a pretty detailed description of it's layout.
You report that you recently spent three million years in hell. Please provide a detailed description.
You talk about going to heaven. Where is it?
Concerned for your welfare, I took the trouble to draw your attention to some of your hate-fuelled diatribes - less than ten minutes later you begin a post to Kropotkin thus: "You fucking idiot."

Question: Do you drink alcohol on a daily basis? Do you drink excessively on a daily basis?
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Meno_ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 3:53 pm

There is nothing unusual in Ecmamdu, he belongs in a class of thinkers that Maldoror belonged to centuries ago. Except his optics changed focus from the creator to the created.
It is a hate of post modernism from the point of view of a baby, crying for attention.
Meno_
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 6845
Joined: Tue Dec 08, 2015 2:39 am
Location: Mysterium Tremendum

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 4:08 pm

There aren’t words in the English language to describe non terrestrial hells. Even most terrestrial hells!!! I tried in one thread to describe “the attempting to destroy existence” hell

The reason this particular hell is designed that way, is that all you end up doing is destroying your spirit. There are worse hells than this hell BUT! (So it’s tempting when you’ve been to other terrestrial and non terrestrial hells... ) I mean it really fucking sucks beyond comprehension , but actually seems like a really good deal at the time! Usually someone’s conscience kicks it to prevent this hell from occurring (because other people are at stake too), you have to REALLY want to destroy existence to bring you there, to the precipice/ decision point for that hell. Not many people are as motivated as I was. I chose against it at the last moment.

You have to understand what I had to become to survive things that would crush you in days, that I endured for years. When I see people doing stupid shit, I want them to know that I think they’re doing stupid shit.

I’m going to be blunt with you, existence is very straight forward. All negative zero sum memories are going to have to be regretted by every being in existence, except for the memories of working to fix that specific problem. If you do fix that specific problem, you won’t have to regret anything!

That’s all this is man! In the absence that, I will put hell bait in its place with words, sometimes with spirit.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby derleydoo » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:18 pm

Meno_ wrote:There is nothing unusual in Ecmamdu, he belongs in a class of thinkers that Maldoror belonged to centuries ago.


Please can you provide a link, Meno.
User avatar
derleydoo
Thinker
 
Posts: 664
Joined: Wed Dec 07, 2005 3:03 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 5:49 pm

derleydoo wrote:
Meno_ wrote:There is nothing unusual in Ecmamdu, he belongs in a class of thinkers that Maldoror belonged to centuries ago.


Please can you provide a link, Meno.


Meno is getting desperate. I’m not a Maldoror.

I’ve never once in my life seen life as absurd. I’ve seen it as consent violating and evil, but never absurd.

I’m not an existentialist. I’m not a post modernist.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby MagsJ » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:50 pm

iambiguous wrote:Admittedly, few things bring me as much pleasure in life as reducing objectivists down to this.

On the other hand, I have to admit, as well, that what I am doing here is taking of advantage of someone who may not be, well, altogether there.

..that's why I'm reading, but won't be replying to this thread. There is something about you're and mine intellect or personality, or both, that the guy takes issue with, but I've never claimed to be globally appealing to all minds.. have you?
The possibility of anything we can imagine existing is endless and infinite.. - MagsJ

I haven't got the time to spend the time reading something that is telling me nothing, as I will never be able to get back that time, and I may need it for something at some point in time.. Wait, What! - MagsJ


Nobilis Est Ira Leonis | Om Surya Devaay namah | Manus justa nardus
User avatar
MagsJ
The Londonist: a chic geek
 
Posts: 20077
Joined: Wed Nov 01, 2006 2:59 pm
Location: London, NC1 … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … … …Suryaloka.. the sun

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:57 pm

Ecmandu wrote:
derleydoo wrote:
Meno_ wrote:There is nothing unusual in Ecmamdu, he belongs in a class of thinkers that Maldoror belonged to centuries ago.


Please can you provide a link, Meno.


Meno is getting desperate. I’m not a Maldoror.

I’ve never once in my life seen life as absurd. I’ve seen it as consent violating and evil, but never absurd.

I’m not an existentialist. I’m not a post modernist.


I want to make this very clear to meno especially:

Trump is postmodernism embodied. Meno has a whole thread about how crappy trump is, but defends for himself and shames me for not being post modern.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 6:59 pm

I've never claimed to be globally appealing to all minds.. 


No that would be me.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:35 pm

Iambiguous,

Think this through. If we become nothing after we die here, then for good people, the most logical choice is suicide. This earth hates goodness. You are not a good person so it doesn’t hate you. Suicide requires what ??? 5 minutes of suffering max? And then oblivion? Good trade off!!

Unfortunately for me, I know we don’t die.

I get it, you think post modernism is cool, so does MagsJ ... all postmodernism is, is using referents to say referents don’t refer.

Do you walk off a cliff just because referents make no sense to you? NEVER!!!

What you and mags are doing is digging into people who’ve actually been to real hell and telling them that nothing refers. That’s some psychopathic shit, and all psychopaths are sadists by nature.

But that’s a label! *gasp*

I hate both of you like I hate the “they” and “them” movement.

“Why does he hate us so much, obviously we reduced this specimen to that level. All we do because we’re afraid of judgement is state that referents don’t occur, what’s wrong with that?”

When your being tortured and someone keeps repeating (when they’re not only not being tortured, but you and MagsJ actually are enjoying torturing you) that you’re just a ‘mentally ill objectivist who believes torture exists.’

You two are the lowest of the low in the human species. There’s a lot of people like you. I’d even say as much as 100 million.

Problem is. You’re outnumbered. Problem is. We don’t die.
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:48 pm

Godammit ecman you're cracking up.
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 29, 2020 7:57 pm

promethean75 wrote:Godammit ecman you're cracking up.


What I call his "condition". And by posting here he consents to our reacting to it.
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36411
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:07 pm

I hate you fucking god people. Iambiguous is a god person too (there’s no morality if god doesn’t exist - exact same argument every theist uses!).

My entire life is non consensual. I’m not consenting to idiots reacting!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby promethean75 » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:11 pm

Lyssa once called him a Crypto Christian, and lemme tell you something right now; kierkegaard was on some same exact shit that biggs does. Boaf them niggas is tryna get you to take a leap of faith because nothing else makes sense in a world like this (in so many words).
promethean75
Philosopher
 
Posts: 3082
Joined: Thu Jan 31, 2019 7:10 pm

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby iambiguous » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:14 pm

Ecmandu wrote: I’m not consenting to idiots reacting!


Then I'm not consenting to you calling me an idiot. Proving your point right? :lol:
He was like a man who wanted to change all; and could not; so burned with his impotence; and had only me, an infinitely small microcosm to convert or detest. John Fowles

Start here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=176529
Then here: viewtopic.php?f=15&t=185296
And here: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194382
User avatar
iambiguous
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 36411
Joined: Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:03 pm
Location: baltimore maryland

Re: Hate these people (maybe feel sorry for them!)

Postby Ecmandu » Wed Jul 29, 2020 8:19 pm

iambiguous wrote:
Ecmandu wrote: I’m not consenting to idiots reacting!


Then I'm not consenting to you calling me an idiot. Proving your point right? :lol:


Anyone who doesn’t think consent violation isn’t topic #1 for all of existence is an idiot. They deserve to be labeled!
Ecmandu
ILP Legend
 
Posts: 10417
Joined: Thu Dec 11, 2014 1:22 am

Next

Return to Philosophy



Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Google [Bot]