3 days 'til Brian's court date

And you can’t stop it!

Rumpelstiltskin, Rumpelstiltskin. [bounces around]

Bitches!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :sunglasses:

When he gets to posting again ILP will be back on its feet.

Will you get together when you’re 18, or what?

You’re cute. and insane. I like that.

Ilp is on its feet.

I wonder how it will turn out? I admit I hope he beats the rap.

[b]Tell Brian I look forward to our conversations.

For the record:

( Joker has his court date at the 23rd of this month for being a bad boy.)

( Loves these mock courts where the state claims to have the side of god and justice on their side.)[/b]

Against you? They do.

Wishing him the best of luck.

Are you going to testify?

I wonder how it went.

Mr. Lewis is a free man.

I spoke to him last night and heard he’s flat broke and still trying to get his truck out. His dad’s paying for it. When that happens, he’s on a 1 way trip to Florida for the winter.

I expect to see him posting after he gets settled and ready to contend with you all.

Deuces.

Or you can find him here iloveopinions.com/index.php?PHPS … g20313#new

That is good news.

Oops. Double post.

So are you guys gonna like live happily ever after now?

Do you two still have to stay away from each other. Couldn’t he be charged with the exact same thing again, I think that he could.

SS has to be getting close her 18th birthday, isn’t she? I recall she may become emancipated…

What’s a forum without it’s predator? Welcome back to the world!

The only reason the system labeled that dude a predator is because they were in fear of his radical communist ideals. They had to get rid of him because they thought of him as a threat to the capitalist economic structure which keeps them in a position to exploit the proletariat and prevent the exercise of his will to power.

Why do Nietzsche and Marx get lumped together so much? Isn’t communism about cooperation amongst everyone so that we can all have it better? And isn’t Nietzsche all about the will to power and the ubermench? Correct me if I’m wrong but doesn’t will to power and ubermench just stink of individualism? And doesn’t that sort of go against the whole commune idea? Maybe I’m not getting it.

Brecht did a good job of synthesizing them, though he never openly discussed it.