A challenge to Æon

Well, for me it all started with Blurry. Though, sure, I’ll flirt with you come the double wedding. :sunglasses:

Yo, Æon!

Bump.

_
I currently have no-more to contribute to this thread for now, so…

…until further notice.

Iam and Blurry did a thing, yeah? …or nah… :-s

Well, all I can do is to bring Æon here:

Okay, given that we are not among the drone, “solved” lifeforms, let’s note a particular context revolving around conflicting value judgments. Let’s explore the manner in which mere mortals in a No God world construe Choice, Awareness and Resistance.

If eternal recurrence was in fact an actual thing, what would constitute an exemplary life given that particular set of circumstances?

Nah. Though, sure, as with Maia, if my circumstances had been different, I would have at least attempted to go down that road with her.

What, like philosophers are not in turn “human, all too human”?

All she does is gossip…

Note to Æon:

Let’s show him some real philosophy!!!

Start with defining Dasein…

Or is it all subjective, cunt?

Note to Æon:

How about this…

We start with your definition of it. Then we bring your definition down out of the Satyrean clouds and intertwine it into the context that we settle on.

No, of course, seriously.

Dasein…
:-&

No moron…you, you give us your definition.
you give us a context…

All you do is reject, deny, mock, negate…
Show us what a context is.

Show us what Dasein means to you…you know “how you understand it”.
You may be wrong, right?

Spitting and sputtering!

And he still has three more weeks of being made a fool of!!

And that’s just by me!!!

:animals-chickencatch:

Cunt…is “serious philosophy” possible only if we enter your subjective mind and adopt your definition of dasein, which you refuse to give us?

Otherwise, cunt, i’ll have my definition, you yours, another his…and only ILP crap will continue.
So, let’s enter your subjective private reality, by offering us your definition of Dasein and your context.
Let’s share your insanity so we can make progress.

Perikeet is trying to impress her daddy.

Let her have a win now and then. She can bend ass over and feel herself enlightened by the …oh wait is this a family friendly forum?

Now this is ILP.

Your circumstances?

We can all fall into circumstance, that restricts our decisions… for varying periods of time.

…in that, philosophers need to get-laid, too. :-s

Yo, Æon!

bump

Looks like I hit pretty close to home, huh?

Yo, Æon!

bump

What on earth does any of this have to do with our day to day social, political and economic interactions out in a particular world understood in a particular way in regard to a context where we are likely to encounter conflicting goods?

Individuality… look it up.