A reality sense test

I have made a reality sense test… It’s half for fun, and half because I mean it…

progression-labs.com/reality/

Put people who knows a lot to this test, then run! :mrgreen:

My arguments as to why I have made this test, with lots of appeal to authority(!), can be found here once you have taken the test (spoiler alert):

progression-labs.com/reality/how.html

P.S. I don’t consider this hard knox philosophy, so I placed it under Mundane Babble. Cheers.

Nice test :slight_smile:

Although a couple of points:

1. The question about only hearing waves is ambiguously worded, and
  2. I know I don’t perceive blue like my neighbour - he’s severely colourblind, and I’m not. :slight_smile:

I’m so glad that Chuck Norris approves. For a moment I thought you were joking :smiley:

I scored 40% lol.

The beating your wife one I left empty. If you haven’t started, you can’t stop, nor be uncertain about it.

Really though, being certain about things is our reality. Otherwise we couldn’t function. Imagine how your life would change if you were really uncertain about gravity.

Well, I’m an agnostic about everything. My belief in subjectivity above objectivity does that to me. In a sense, then all the questions could be complete jibberish, and people would still (have to) answer correctly. But then it wouldn’t be much of a fox trap, or should I say scientist/religion trap :smiley:

Of course, I weight science above metaphysics in 99.9% of all cases, perhaps even a 100%, I still need to do some counting :slight_smile: But in either case, then you’re all most welcome to help me fill in some more precise (and less teasing) questions, as I do, at the core, find the answer to be the same in either case. But I would actually much appreciate some assistance from you guys on producing some better questions if you wish.

This is all basically what I write in the second link :slight_smile:

Ah, my apologies - blame my severely reduced attention span.

Oh, but I’m slightly serious, but exactly just how serious, is uncertain :smiley:

Understandable when you change your entire head every 3rd second or so :slight_smile: …In other words: Nice avatar :slight_smile:

But I bet it’s distracting as hell for your partner when you’re having sex.

Emperor Caligula would probably have appreciated it tho.