About the existence of spirits

Knowing the limits of those capaciites, you’ve just drawn your boundaries. We limit ourselves when in reality we are limitless. It is the limitless part of you that 'picks up on these spirit beings you are speaking of. Not the limted part of you.

A

Yes. The boundaries of intuitive knowing are there. For each in greater or lesser degrees. I have known no one who has not reached their boundaries and have failed. If I have gathered anything, it is in understanding limits.

Response to your edit:

It is entirely possible to sense things beyond cognition, but the source of that sensing is questionable. I say I have sensed a presence or understanding or knowing beyond cognition and words. What ever this sensing is, it is beyond or outside self. Is this possible? Yes.

It is also possible that the mind has generated a powerful illusion which in turn has brought strong emotion so that I ‘feel’ the presence of… whatever it is. Is this possible? Yes.

So which is reality, and how would I know? Perhaps we are limitless, I don’t know. But to say we are limitless is a leaving of our humaness. I find this difficult to accept. I go back to my statement that one must be constantly aware of what is reading and what is reading into. In a way, it is the dreaming butterfly analogy, which is it’s own statement of our limitations. Faith can carry us, but carry us where? Into transcendental reality or into ever more complex illusion?

You missunderstand what I mean. It is only illusory to the effect that they are reaching out to you. If you would carefully read over my post you would notice that I am saying their “reaching out” is only reactionary from your energy accessing them. You did not notice that your energy accessed them but you DID notice them giving you a reply. In this fashion it is only an illusion to reaching out because they are only responding, and not reaching.

My description may not be easily understood but that was the impression I got from your coments. In many ways there is no requirement to tune for perception, I was only providing example.

Thats about a good analogy as any, so yes!

Its not that you cant perceive this, its just that since you always give on energy you typically tend to ignore it more than when you receive. Your simply a more unique case were you notice received/responded energies more than others. This is prevailent in people who have practice arcane, or some form of mental or physical martial art.

We are not giving off energy to charge we are only giving it off to interact. And were people are not at… other animals, objects are… so therefore they are typically keep busy by them.

Agreed

There are other who report being able to visually notice such energies. Cant honestly say if this is true or not. I have not noticed energy flow with my eye either. I have felt them.

Those warnings are serious. You cannot trust things that go beyond your own ability to intially understand. Remember… they have experience in these matters where you do not. Proceed most causiously. In most cases you will not need their help. And it is best when offered blindly and not asked for. Trouble arises from requests.

You may have yet to notice… but you just like the rest are sealed. Dont be fooled by misunderstanding. If you really broke those limits then you would not be here!

Only 2 things happen when that seal is touched. Pain or death.

None of the either side of us are limitless.