About the wickedness…

The path of least resistance is harm.

Which path does water and air use?

The path of least resistance.

Existence opts for the path of least resistance.

Strangely enough, the mind is capable of more than existence.

People think they’ve found the secret. They go with the grain. They harm and they feel proud. This is not work. It is a disease. To existence…. Harm is glory.

Having been to thousands of realms that are hell.

I can give you a word of advice about the wicked, the ruler is the wickedest. Can you compete?

_
Perhaps the person^ should try not to constantly think about those things, and to divert their thoughts to elsewhere.

When One removes their mind from such thoughts, One becomes/sets themself free from it.

Let’s be realistic here.

You have the hostel types who pay to torture kidnapped people in secret warehouses with bidding wars. They never get caught. You have human trafficking galore. You have war. Etc…

They never get caught. And if they do get caught, they get a slap on the wrist and become minor celebrities.

I have a warning for these types.

Existence takes the path of least resistance. Just like you did. But existence is infinitely bigger than you, and it cherishes tormenting you:

You think death will save you?

Jokes on you…. You can’t die.

Everyone is so worried, “but where’s the justice for wickedness?!?!?!”

I was innocent and I went to hell, imagine what’ll happen to you. The wickedness loves to compete.

Just like you. But it’s craftier and way more powerful than you can think of.

The wickedness stepped aside my life because I stopped competing with it.

First, do no harm (to others/self).

Also first, do what helps; please others as you would have them please you.

In sum: Treat other/them as self/us.

aka self=other

Every self/other is an other/self to another self.

The first act of love is asking, “Do you (dis)like this?” The second act is respecting the answer. So prepare yourself for what it looks like to respect each kind of answer. This is the essence of consent.

This is the narrow way of a burden (higher harm) that sets self and others free (higher pleasure).

Also: Let your yes be yes, and your no be no.

Evil competed with me because it thought I was competing with it. On a cosmic scale.

I was never competing with it.

Evil loves to compete. Evil sits on the throne of all.

You cannot escape its trap.

Unless you walk the path of…

Then it loses interest.

You wouldn’t last long in hell Ichthus.

You speak like a demon. Evil loves tormenting its own. Evil sees it as a challenge to its throne.

The good don’t use thrones.

But the competing I competes with the eye, the eye of the inseparable , with the separated one, the third eye which with both generates the prefigurated triangulated energy, which can not easily subdue or equivocate with anybody, least of all anyone. It claims a suoeriority of 51-49 , whereas that competition is inverses by subordination to its creator , that brings it down from 51 fo 49. It’s cries for misunderstanding by virtue of that 2 degrees is separation, forgets its own creative assessment: how is evil associated with darkness, and how did darkness arise from light if so?

Did not darkness arise when light no longer shows? Or does darkness shines upon the light, does creating it?

Is the absence of darkness create light as light creates darkness by its own absence?

The 2 degrees of separation is enough to create that margin that errs, where one will never do. If so then it would be a toss up and they would eternally become beyond the plane of contention, and their contest would become a convolution, a nest of anomalous being , above existencr

Evil sacrifices itself to make a point.
Evil sacrifices others to make a point.

The good do not sacrifice themselves; the good do not sacrifice others.

Now…. You know the difference.

this seems pretty far out

It’s truth. Grab a plate from your cupboard and smash it on the ground, clean it up with a broom and throw it away.

Now. Try making the plate. Or even more…. Try fixing the shattered plate. Or even more…. Try bringing the broken plate back to its original state.

Harm is the path of least resistance.

that seems a bit anecdotal

When in the twilight zone of bizarro world…

Evil is not equal in being to good, but parasitic on it, the privation of it, nihil.

The yin/yang (dao/tao way) of I Ching isn’t dualism. Liebniz’ binary isn’t dualism. Genetic double helix isn’t dualism. Codons are 4^3 triunity. You don’t need substantial evil to balance with the substantial good—everything will be turned back to the good grounding/preceding it. All that does not create/valorize toward eternal tao/Logos is nihil for the fire - your will/consent be done/respected.

Codeword for entropy is harm, but not all entropy is harm, especially the creative (back/to the dao) sort. The path of least resistance returns to the mean - the dao is not the mean, but the bar/standard. The mean is lower death. Pivoting to the dao/Logos is higher death… pruning… removing dross. That sort of death leads to fuller growth… bigger, juicier fruit.

Have you tried:

The only point worth living and dying for is self=other love, and all lesser points point to & enjoy that, or they point at nothing/lower death (vanity, emptiness).

?

Evil inauthentically sacrifices others to satisfy inauthentic self—to the destruction of authentic self.

Good sacrifices inauthentic self (including a mother/wife saying no to instinctively protecting her growing children/spouse from the consequences of their unwise choices—to protecting them at the cost of properly caring for her authentic self) to build up the authentic self in the other.

Authentic… your yes is YOUR yes, your no is YOUR no, and you respect the yes/no of the other.

The good don’t sacrifice. They enjoy being good.

The wicked have to sacrifice to be good.

Energetic ideal and all that.

Not exactly as from Jesus of Nazareth, The Sacraficed One, when He says:

“Those who love their life will loose it, but those who hate their life will live with Me in eternity.

Jesus taught this according to the Bible…

Hate your mother and father…. Love your mother and father…. Hate the world as I hate the world, love the world as I love the world.

Jesus never mentioned the mentally ill. Jesus never mentioned mental retardation.

Jesus never mentioned the “hey! I don’t want this to be happening!” Problem as the only problem we face and that it’s an outstanding problem that hasn’t been solved yet, or implemented.

Yet, he does talk about his paradise of 10,000 grapes growing in a single grape bundle, where nobody thirsts or hungers.

Now let’s get real here. Jesus was insane.

Enjoying the good doesn’t mean you didn’t have to give anything up in order to enjoy the good.

The human part of Jesus felt the neutral pull of the temptations. Just like it is not in and of itself bad to want to protect your loved ones. That is a neutral instinct. You do have to say no to it, and that is a sacrifice, in order to do what is right by your loved ones in allowing them their power to make and learn from their choices.

“I solemnly assure you that the one who hears what I have to say and believes in the one who has sent me has eternal life. They do not have to face judgment; they have already passed from death into life. They will never die…” Eternity now.

1. love/hate is about correctly ordering your priorities… on the one hand, don’t neglect taking care of your parents by giving the resources for that to a God who has everything (Mark 7:11); on the other hand, don’t make an excuse out of your aging parents for why you are not treating self as other (Luke 9:60)

2. Jesus did actually address certain things having to do with mental health (whole peace, worry, prayer/fasting, greed, etc.) and disability (blindness, paralysis, ignorance, etc).

3. See his words on prayer and worry for the “hey! I don’t want this to be happening“ problem. Especially the part where he’s sweating blood, praying for the Father to “take this cup” (the answer was obv no), while submitting his will to the Father’s. For the joy set before him (Hebrews 12:2).

4. I don’t remember anything about 10,000 grapes, but what you’re describing sounds like the promised land (Canaan) when they were scouting it out. Huge grapes. Hella huge.