Age Doesn't Bring Wisdom...

[size=150]
Age doesn’t bring wisdom. It brings weary.
[/size]

[size=50]
…[/size]

wisdom is a function of personality, little else.

Moved to MB

Hi Bill,

knowledge and wisdom are two entirely different things. Both are not synonymous. It may sound strange, but in my opinion, knowledge is always borrowed because one has to grasp it from any other source. That source can be a person, a book, history or even our own experiences but wisdom cannot be borrowed or learned. It is inherited in one’s intellect and it does not change during the life in normal circumstances. We often assume that a moderately knowledgeable person can’t be wise but this is not true.

Knowledge is just like hardware of a computer but without proper software it is of no use and that is wisdom.

So we see that a deed or an effort requires three ingredients. The third part to complete the procedure is dependent on the person who operates the computer. Without an operator both hardware (knowledge) and software (wisdom) are of no use.

The first and most important ingredient is a computer operator which is intention or will. The second ingredient is software which represents wisdom or intelligence and the third portion is hardware and that is knowledge.

My interaction and experiences with people confirmed this conclusion. I came across many persons who were extraordinarily wise without any proper academic knowledge. How one uses wisdom is entirely different thing.

A bank robber is always more intelligent and courageous than a average clerk, but, he uses his qualities in wrong way.

A person with less wisdom and knowledge but more sincerity and commitment can produce more fruitful results than a wiser person but having less commitment.

An intention always carries more weight than intelligence because it (intelligence) cannot be properly used in the absence of right intention and at the next level, intelligence or wisdom is always more important than knowledge because it (knowledge) can be acquired easily if one has the wisdom.

KNOWLEDGE IS WHAT ONE KNOWS, WISDOM IS WHAT ONE IS ABLE TO KNOW AND INTENSION IS WHAT ONE WANTS TO KNOW.

With love
sanjay

[size=112]

Sanjay that is beautiful.

You are very thoughtful & wise.

I appreciate you taking the time to break me off a piece.

Thanks.
[/size]