all formulations are wrong

Oh yeah, that’s probably true.
“The thing about wisdom is not becoming wise too soon”
Ad kabbalah is not even wise. It’s a plaything for old bored intellectuals. Leave it is for the weary…

"Unnatural asceticism (involvement in special-purpose exercises) is typically the consequence of plebeian profanation and wanting to run before one can walk. It is the mendacious misappropriation of those practices and customs which of necessity may belong only to a higher kind of man.

Take for example breathing exercises - today there seems to be ten thousand different widely published ways to practice them, but all of these are upon serious examination revealed to be misguided and harmful prescriptions, a patchwork of homeless shreds.

Natural Asceticism, understood as the strictly informed practice of things that belong to one’s station on the great “Ladder of Becoming”, can often be distinguished by its virginal character, it is “secretive”, plain-looking and does not advertise itself." -Weary Locomotive

:smiley:
could you post the link, please?
or is that ‘‘only after you are 40’’ thing true?. :astonished:

I think I’ve given you more than enough information.

Looking back, the way to deconstruct reason is Tipharet, which requires contradiction.

Any thought has a form otherwise we could not distinguish different thoughts. Therefore any thought can be expressed by a well developed language.

I think reason only means something when it means something to ourselves. What does that mean? That we are made of many reasons, and that we reason those reasons in our very existing. Experience is the reasoning of our own reasons in context of reasons that are not yet us or that we are not yet aware of how they are us.

I’m order to reconcile something, contradictions much be used. Otherwise reconcile would mean nothing at all. Experience is the will to reconciliation in the sea of contradictions. But why? Not only because that is what we are but also because that is what builds reality. Motive power, meaning, will to power. Only a noob would deny the process because it involves some things that are “wrong”. Life is too deep in itself to be touched by the reasonings of noobs, philosophical or otherwise.

Yes. Reality always unfolds between “poles”. One needs to have more than one of these poles, perspectives, to even exist.
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=194877&p=2725195#p2725170