America is the greatest country in the world.

America is the greatest country on earth.

I don’t think anyone can prove that wrong.

Feel free to try.

If you got the balls.

How about health systems…?

How about edyookayshun…?

How about “having history”…?

America “was” the greatest ideological sytem ever tried.

But it failed.

And now it will burn.

Like all other “great” civilsations, hubris can’t hold you up forever, at some point, the ideology has to move into actual proof.

“Democracy is the worst form of government; except for all the other forms that have already been tried.”

If you want to talk soley about the Government of the US then sure it sucks. but if you want to talk about the people, then it is the greatest country. Our people come from all over the world, they fight to get here, they live and work side by side with people that are different. When crap really hits the fan our people help each other or they fight each other but, don’t let an outsider condemn them because that outsider will have both parties standing them down. I am darn right proud to be living in a country where there are so many different cultures and beliefs. Where we can fight, argue and still be family. You can keep the Government, I will take the people. Hells Yes!!! USA rules!!!

Last time I checked, Canada was still on top. :smiley:

Wow Kris that impassioned plea almost converted me.

Almost… :smiley:

Unless you are Dyslexic, Which I am then of course that changes perspectives :laughing:

Hume, I can’t say it was a plea, it was just an outright bragging
:smiley:

Sorry to break this to you, Kris, but you’re actually a citizen of the Untied Tastes of Icamera… :banana-dance:

Ahh yes but us USies are called “The Americans” cough * cough ahem , You all are Americans too but, neeener, neener , You don’t get the title/crown. :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance: :banana-dance:

Actually, I prefer to think of myself as a Vespuccian. :stuck_out_tongue:

:laughing: :laughing: Caught on a technicality :laughing: :laughing: cheat cheat!!! :laughing:

You know in school they barely touched upon him, take a gander at Wiki’s version of his tale;
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amerigo_Vespucci
If things had been different we could all have been Henrys :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

U! S! V! All The Wee!

Boooorn in the U.S.V., I was…

Ves-puuuuccia, Ves-puuuccia, God shed his grace on theeee…

Don’t wanna be a Vespuccian idiot…

The Ugly Vespuccian.

Vespucciana.

The Vespuccian dream.

… my how mere phonics would have changed things. The U.S. would clearly have had a much more European flair to it. And the letter V would have had much more influential press. V is for Vespuccia! Vespers would have taken on a whole new meaning. The French could have been complaining, “Eh! Eer combs huan ov zos fat Vesper bastards…”

Starbuck’s Americanos would be Vespuccianos.

And Vespuccia would be proudly declaring itself the greatest country in the Vorld!!! :-"

How contrary… typical of you Vinlanders.

Hey man, Lief it alone!!