American Conservatism

The foundation of Western values, morality, and civilization deserve to be defended and fought over:

1. Freedom of Speech and Press (anti-MSM State Propaganda)
  2. Freedom to own Firearms
  3. Right to Privacy and Property
  4. Jurisprudence
  5. Human Rights

However the US ‘Democrats’ and “Democracy” no longer value or defend these principles. We cannot depend on half of the country to keep their end of the bargain. Therefore a civil war or separation is inevitable. Commucrats want to fundamentally destroy the foundation, shred the Constitution, and put Conservatives into “re-education camps”, Concentration Camps. The self-proclaimed “punch a nazis”, are actual nazis.

Yea I really gotta look into this whole election fraud thing someday.
It’s like my brain only has so much time and energy to look into so many things, and something about election fraud seems cold, dry, mathematical and just, boring to my brain, even tho it’s really important, my brain just isn’t into it like it is other subjects.
I need to push through and look into it deeply, because if you’re right, and I’m leaning towards you being right, then yea, it’s no holds barred after that.

Yea they really let their true colors shine over the summer and fall didn’t they?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BcuP8SuHrDA[/youtube]

And the tearing down of dozens or hundreds of monuments?
These people hate the very foundation upon which the US sits, there’s no two ways about it.
The fake progressive and fake conservative elite are cancer, and yet tens of millions of Americans apparently voted them back in, sad.
I guess they’ve been utterly deceived, either that or they’re commufascists themselves.
What do you do with that?
It’s a mess.