Americanism

Guilt is merely the first form of knowledge, after all. And pride, not even the first.

How shamelessly proud of your idiocy you are…a true ILP legend.

Good or Bad?

Me tink it bad…me smart.

Clearly you misunderstood what I said. Let me say it another way.

The experience of feeling guilty, including feeling inadeqaute, a fraud or “owned” but unable to do anything about it except cope and seethe, imparts what I called the basis of knowledge, which has to do with the meaningful, meaning-enacting relationship between what you are and what you are becoming (not-yet but could be) as this becoming approaches potentialization in your mind’s eye and you are unable to avoid this fact even if it brutally hurts you and you would prefer to ignore it.

To feel “guilty” forced self-knowledge, which if denied becomes self-abandonment and a road to copetown and denialville. But even this form of abandonment of the self is partial and incomplete, for the core of the idea has failed to be appreciated and thus cannot be actually denied in its entirety; more like you deny the idea of the idea, its sheen or veil most salient in your mind. The “name”, perhaps. So the remainder that you cannot dismiss enters your mind anyway, slowly changing you from inside, forcing deeper and deeper abandonments and self-harms. If pain is the primary or basic teacher, then guilt merely follows this same law on a more rarified psychological level.

Note that not even pride can accomplish this. Rather pride dis-accomplishes it, and quite effectively. Hence all of your parading and parroting around here like a silly troll, so proud of your own buffoonery and anti-intellectualism. This is actually a deeper cope that has become structural to your personality, not uncommonly seen in so-called “edgy” people… nihilists, emos, radical skeptics, so-called right wingers, Nietzsche simps, etc. What shame you had was turned in on itself and made into a clown. Why? In order to generate some self-pride without needing to earn that pride. Basically, just laziness. Nicely mirroring your intellectual laziness, as a matter of fact.

Me bad…you good.

Finally you begin to understand.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzn4sqnGhV8[/youtube]

A challenge to Americanism’s crypto-Abrahamic, messianism, and its replacement of Biblical ‘paradise,’ and Marxism’s Utopianism, with its own techno-utopian alternative.

Star Trek representing a variant of this fantasy techno-utopianism.

Basic tenants of Americanism, shaping its ideal cosmopolitan homo Americanus:

1] Open-Markets: free flow of goods & services, i.e., Globalism. All is reduced to a product to be sold and purchased on the markets, including identity, gender, love, culture, etc.; no divisive boundaries will be tolerated.

2] Open Borders: free-flow of human resources – end of ethnicity and nationalism. Humans are another product and service to be sold and purchased on the markets – modern wage slavery. Nothing to prevent mixing and synthesizing, i.e., diluting, disarming.

3] Individualism: ego-centered. Promoting and prescribing a future man entirely void a past exceeding the moment of his birth, i.e., lacking a genetically inherited identity – nature; man as entirely nurtured, i.e., constructed from birth, programmed as a presumed blank state ([size=80]tabula rasa[/size]) – socially determined; man as a resource, a product of ongoing socioeconomic supply/demand dynamics, entirely malleable; subjective and subjected to the effects of intersubjective socioeconomic environments, i.e., civilization with no dominant culture. Individuals judged exclusively by their performances within this supply/demand market dynamic, viz., consuming/producing measured monetarily, via marketability, popularity, etc.; a man’s utility, marketability, determining his market-value.

4] Messianism: ‘freedom’ replacing salvation myths, via a messianic icon/idol which has been abstracted into credit codes, e.g., money, implying a liberation from the past – inheritance; liberation from physical identifiers, i.e., natural identifiers, the tangible, the physical, the body as past made present as presence; compensating for the loss of a past with the promise of an imminent techno-utopian future, replacing paradise and its allusion to a beyond space/time eternal bliss with futurism; a multifariously singular one-god replaced by the conception of a diversified one-humanity; god-creator of oneness replaced by universal order, manifesting an individuated creation of its singularity, an extension of divine will; “will to power” redefined as universal fatalism determining inevitable outcomes that must be positively affirmed, i.e., faith in divine benevolence – individuals acting as divine agencies nullifying injustices, evil, bigotry, cruelty, hatred etc.; healing, correcting the world {tikkun olam}, progressing towards divine perfection within which all injustices are justified and all suffering is meaningful.
No alternative systems will be tolerated. Americanism will become emulated globally, all alternatives abandoned or converted to products, fashions, trends, to be recycled and sold on the open markets.
America presents itself as an agency of salvation, via monetary relief from nature’s cruel injustices – a pragmatic application of either/or binaries as its sacred codes, e.g., either all mankind will be saved from its past, from itself, or all mankind will be doomed to an eternity in an earthly hell, i.e., Armageddon.

5] Futurism/Techno-Utopianism: ([size=80]akin of the Italian art movement[/size]) – focus of presence in a perpetual present, focused upon an eternally imminent future, with no inhibiting past to limit all forms of idealized projection forward, and forever onward – eternal hope is maintained as a constant ‘yet to become’ which can never disappoint because it could never be; individuality reduced to a noetic singularity – entirely theoretical and abstract, created socioeconomically. [size=70][See postmodernism][/size]
A seductive idea if you keep in mind accumulating unfit mutations burdening the common man with failures he cannot fully understand – finding relief in accusations against an evil external agency, preventing the full realization of a promised ideal. [size=60][ MANifesto: Word Wars][/size]

6] Pragmatism: even at the cost of reason and integrity – what works is true, what fails to produce a desired outcome is useless, ergo untrue. Hedonism is presented as a validating criterion for judging and choosing varied subjective perspectives.
Americanism uses materialism – access to goods & services – as a measure of man’s highest objectives, ergo freedom, viz., salvation, liberty, is validated by access to multiple varieties of goods & services; ‘pursuit of happiness’ becomes a guiding principle determining an individual’s assessment of truth, e.g., if it does not add to the potential for attaining happiness – defined as comfort, safety, pleasure etc. – it is false and useless, if it does it is true and useful.
‘Happiness’ is defined as the gratification of needs/desires that can only be evaluated through access to goods & services; ergo, more access to goods and services is a pragmatic measure of contentment; available pleasure options measuring a man’s happiness.

7] More is best: antithesis to the minimalist, Stoic mantra “less is more”; gluttony & greed are a virtue not a vice – perpetual economic growth used as a measure of success and happiness; quantity over quality.
In the either/or binary asceticism is defined is accordance with Abrahamic world-views, viz., as an end in itself.
‘Less is more,’ becomes ‘more is better,’ i.e., gluttony, greed, promiscuity, any form of excess becomes a basic measure of freedom and happiness; ‘progress’ becomes a perpetual movement towards greater quantities, even at the expense of lowering qualities. Markets must be continuously growing, wealth increasing, goods and services moving, because this is the only way to practically measure truth and happiness.

8] No Biological/Natural Identifiers: nothing that causes human divisions and prevents the free-flow of resources, including human resources, will be permitted.
All identifiers will be products to be recycled on the open markets.

The Power of Nil
We see it in cowardly simpletons, like ILP’s iamsomethingorother, and her equalization of all theories because omniscience is not presented as absolute certainty, viz., if we don’t know how life started then anything is equally possible, and if we can’t absolutely define consciousness, then any subjective perspective is as good as any other.
'Ignorance is just as good, if not superior to all knowledge and understanding.
Recovering Abrahamics need absolute, final, explanatinos…otherwise they will worship what is most certain: the absence, the nil.
Cynicism.

Quote - Berdyaev, Nicolas (1).jpg
Americanism is the most current manifestation of modernity, priding itself as being the most advanced variant in history.
It worships the future, just as Abrahamics worship the ‘beyond’, imagining it as a final end, the attainment of perfection, completion, wholeness, the absent-absolute.
A secret death-wish lurks beneath its positivity - positive nihilism; a concealed existential disillusionment and fatigue beneath an irrational, feigned overcompensating hope.

Past is to be dismissed selectively sampled, because precedent contradicts this irrational hope, we call faith.
Past, as in sum of all previous nurturing, manifesting in what we call ‘nature’; immutable past manifesting as mutable dynamic present/presence - interpreted as appearance.
What appears but an echo of what was - the sum total of all causality producing an effect.

Americanism worships the imminent future, imagining it without the restrictions of precedence - liberated from the past.
This is how it defines ‘freedom’ as another term for ‘salvation’ from the tangible, the determined; from nature.
Americanism replaces paradise earned, after-death, with utopia, as a coming reward in the perpetual imminent future.
A future that never becomes present…allowing hope to drive the masses onward - like sheeple following a Judas goat to their slaughter.

See why transexuality is a byproduct of Americanism and Americanism a secular variant of Abrahamism?
Messianism another sign of this common heritage.
Money as a holy ghost, intangible saviour, connecting the wordily with the other-wordly.
Divinity showing tis approval with monetary rewards.

See why they consider themselves ‘chosen’, and why everything they have suffered they consider evidence of divine disapproval?
Victim Psychology - herd Psychology.
Feminization of Man.

Do you think Kaczynski was simply blaming modern society because he was unable to come to terms with his desire to be a woman? The ‘evil’ technological system in this case being a metaphor for those subconscious desires threatening to overwhelm him and which cannot be reformed as they would result in a dehumanizing outcome (Kaczynski wearing women’s clothes and flirting with other men). Here, the ‘natural state’ refers to Kaczynski pre-fallen, an imagined self that appeared to fulfill traditional notions of gender/sexual identity.

America makes seriously epic cheeseburgers.

:laughing: :laughing: =D>

Quote - Huxley, Aldous (1).jpg

How foolish I would be if I were directly addressing anyone on this site, and not use them to indirectly address others.

The braindead ought to stay as they are.
There’s no stopping the movements towards collapse.
Momentums multiplied over time, accelerate and slowball…sweeping everything that stands in its way down to its final destination.
A process that has been repeated countless times.

We all know the symptoms of empire collapse.
Now we must witness them first-hand.
Even catastrophe can be beautiful.

Yea, but. Cheeseburgers bro.

Quote - Bowden, Jonathan (1).jpg
Trosky’s doctrine of perpetual revolution has become the neo-con’s doctrine of perpetual warfare.
Keep the enemy in turmoil so as to control and dominate.

Open borders not only dilutes a people genetically - ethnically, racially - reducing their resistance to external threats, it also exposes them to internal turmoil - see what is happening in Fance and Britain.

This from the man who’s geopolitical doctrine is now being applied by Americanism - turning away from Kissinger’s doctrine of pulling part a Sino-Russian alliance.

Anything that resists America’s Globalizing agenda must be accused of envy or irrational hatred. America, as a messianic state is also the ‘victim’ of the world’s unreasonable resistance to its benevolent offering of salvation.
They learned this from their controlling elite:
“They beat you and cry out in pain.”
The victimizer is now presenting itself as being the victim of the ones it victimizes.

Now we know why Ukraine had to be used as a means of eroding Russian power.