Anarchist Nihilism

Skimming only through the surface Trixie.

I am not an anarchist, but I always take anarchy / anarchism in account, because anarchy / anarchism belongs to history (it has occured again and again in history). Anarchy is historically / culturally what chaos / entropy is evolutionarily / naturally. It happens again and again - either historically / culturally (anarchy) or evolutionarily / naturally (chaos / entropy) - after a relatively long period of its (relative) absence.

Exactly.

Yes.

Source: Cicero; Januar 2009, S. 118.

My question is what’s in it for them in total world destruction. World destruction benefits you and me - the poor and working class, not the rich.

If they make Mad Max world (50% population reduction) where’s the superstructure to build their life of luxury.

If they kill 95 percent of the population, then kill off half the people in the bunkers, where is their body of slaves to give them their life of luxury.

Mind controlling the population to be worker drones and manginas and making up a bunch of rules is more beneficial to securing their life of luxury. The Bible says the AntiChrist will promise in an era of peace.

Anarchy is merely the natural environment of nature and the universe. The reason it occurs periodically and cyclical is because when human artificial constructions experience entropy or breaks down in collapse overtime the constant natural environment of anarchy is returned to.

In the absence of human constructions of being anarchy is forever present. Anarchy is the absence of the state or a government in this regard.

Anarchy is merely chaotic flux and this chaotic flux is the natural vacuum or environment of being in the universe.

Through their ideals of transhumanism and the enforced ontological tyranny of science I would say yes that is their goal eventually. Evolution through technology…

Their plans undoubtedly will mean the destruction of the entire planet but the deluded can’t see past their own ideals or ambitions where the entire world and everybody on it becomes a means to an end.

The super structure would continue and come from artificial intelligence. That’s their plan anyways.

Once robotic artificial intelligence becomes a reality should it be allowed there no longer will be any need of mind controlling the larger population at large.

Thing is I doubt that sterile cubicles, green energy and manginas will destroy the planet earth.

No, it will be other things.

You can also say: "life is the resistance to or struggle against entropy, and culture is the resistance to or struggle against anarchy". Both can merely be temporarily successful.

Yes, I can go along with that. :wink: