And You Wonder... "where did it take that definitive turn?"

Once again, retardation from a supposedly “fully grown” adult.

When are you going to start pretending to make rational arguments, ever??

K: I just made a rational argument…I’m sorry you missed it…

Kropotkin

Don’t pretend to be intelligent.

Prove it instead.

I read your stupid “argument”. It sounded like something a 5-year-old would say.

Now show your deep intellect, or, get the fuck out. Adults are talking here. Children don’t belong on this forum, already too many of you.

K: and once again, I made a full and complete argument… and while I am sorry you are unable
to grasp it, I am not surprise…

Kropotkin

The modern-day Liberal-Left is more depraved, deplorable, and evil than Satan or Satanism.

I see them more as disciples of Loki, agents of chaos who compete among themselves to prove the lowest immorality.

K: context, context, context, context, context and then more context… give us some
context for your statements…

Kropotkin

I gave you context for months now.

Where shall we begin? Tearing down statues, burning cities down, covid lies, censorship, doxxing, assaults, street killings, a mother killed in the street for saying “all lives matter”, I have hundreds of examples in real-time.

Take your head out of your ass Commie.

Urwrongx1000": I gave you context for months now.

K: and because you are a pathological liar, I can’t believe a word you say…

UR: Where shall we begin? Tearing down statues, burning cities down, covid lies, censorship, doxxing, assaults, street killings, a mother killed in the street for saying “all lives matter”, I have hundreds of examples in real-time.

K: again, pathological liar… burning down cities? name the city…
covid lies? nope, there weren’t any… censorship… you wish…doxxing? please…
assaults… according to you… the only assaults in America is because
of BLM… there is no other cause for an assault in America…and the same
goes for street killings… if if it an assault or street killing, it must be BLM
and that is your story…a mother killed for saying “all lives matter”,
never heard of it… in other words, you have nothing but the figments of
the entertain channel, Faux news… which legally is not a news channel,
but is a entertainment channel…

can you give me any examples without lying?

Kropotkin

See now you’re projecting, Commie.

You just said I was lying about Statues being torn down? When there is video proof everywhere?

This is you being a liar and a fucking retard.

The Communist scum on this forum tear down statues, and then lie about it, saying it doesn’t happen.

That’s what Kropotkin and his ilk represent, on this forum.

K: actually I never said a word about statues… I said you are a pathological liar
and you are…I refer to cities being burned down, and the women who you claimed
to have been murder for saying, all lives matter, I wrote about everything except
the statues… and I don’t believe that tearing down statues is a biggie for
the simple reason, the founding fathers tore down King George Statue on July 9,
1776 in New York city and as I mentioned, If the founding fathers are good with it,
so am I…

so, prove your point with all the other pathological lies of yours… name the city
that was burned down… what covid lies? show us the alleged assaults and street
killings that were driving by BLM… according to you, every single assault and street
killing in America last year was caused by BLM…

Kropotkin

You’re a lying piece of shit, Kropotkin.

I posted videos, news articles, information for months that backed everything I ever write.

Then when I post something, you admit to not watching, and you now have the nerve to say I lie?

While you ADMIT to refusing to see evidence?

You’re fucking scum, Commie.

AAAAND URWRONG BODYSLAMS KROPPO WITH THE FULL MIGHT OF HIS BODY AND KROP IS SQUIRMING! SQUIRMING! CAN HE GET UP OR IS HE DONE FOR? HE IS IN AGONY AND URWONG IS PRANCING AROUND HIS BROKEN BODY OH NO LOOK AT THAT! KROPPO MOVES HE HAS STILL NOT SUFFERED ENOUGH