anger management

Fake news. I’m against school shootings. But if that peaceguy were to shoot up that evil college I’d look the other way.

The violence i was talking about was self-defense obviously.

Also i do not understand why people think I’m that greatandwisetrixie character, that character was banned like 4 years ago I think.

This is a good post.

People should write from experience more often. Clarity is nice. Opinions are not.

I actually use that metaphor in life all the time. When I’m out and about it’s a big problem if people I’m with start hitting on strangers or making asses of themselves. Can’t come and sit at my table if you’re going to scare away the birds.

define “Existed” because if in the metaphorical sense it is still alive and well.

You’re asking me to define “existed”? Why do I feel like this is some kind of rhetorical trap?

Not you, the one stating jesus didn’t exist, depends on context, of what existence means in his momentary thought at that time.

The idea of jesus doesn’t "not exist"as he was stating… but he might be looking at it from the perspective of only in a literal sense, a physical manifestation outlook.

I see.

…and why shouldn’t you be allowed to defend yourself?

Your life seems complicated/hectic… don’t you think you may need to consider streamlining it/culling people from your arena, for the sake of sanity… and any imminent jail time you may incur… in the near future. 8-[

Don’t let others be the tide to your emotions… dragging them in and out… like it’s going out of fashion… until you are confined to the back of the wardrobe… never to be worn (or in your case, loved) again. :neutral_face:

newskillsacademy.co.uk/course/a … rtificate/ :wink: