another dark matter

most people in the world just haven’t learned how to treat other people who are different…
it makes me sad at this time of year…

yes, even mere difference and neutral differences get punished, mocked, ostracized, attacked and judged.
It’s because people are working so hard not to be anything weird or individual - I mean look at what individualism seems to mean out there - that when they see someone who is doing something they would suppress themselves or wearing something they would nto allow themeslves to wear (out of fear, generally) they want to snuff that other person out just like they are trying so hard to snuff out portions of themelves.

Like serially are you going there, dark matter is real I am super serial.

Quite I have spent my entire life being an individual and what has it gotten me? Socially nothing to clever, but morally everything. Tight knit bunch of friends none of who are fake and all of whom have mind of their own, the ability to read losers who are so not liking like anything, 'cause like it all sucks, and a good old time. Spend just one minute of your day caring about something, even if it yourself and I assure you the need to cut yourself will diminish. :stuck_out_tongue:

the other dark matter is how we are violent toward each other…I don’t see much improvement in the usa…