Another look at philosophy and us

I mean if it is not killed. All things being equal.

How does something sentient exist inside of something that is not sentient? Easy. I exist inside of a house. Is my house sentient? According to you it must be. A fish exists inside a fish tank, is the tank sentient? I guess you think it is.

We observe properties of sentience within ourselves and to some degree in the natural world around us. We do not observe properties of sentience in things like rocks or hydrogen gas. Most of the universe is… rocks and hydrogen gas. Or maybe you can point out some very clear, logical examples of where and how the universe itself displays properties of sentience? I’ll wait.

Ironically even when I am drunk I am still a thousand times more sane and rational and clear than you are. Think about that something on one of your more “clearheaded” moments.

But still, I’m waiting for you to show me examples of where the universe itself displays any properties we might attribute to sentience. Do tell.

Do you mean like when the mother dies and the baby has to be removed from the womb prematurely & given life-preserving treatment?

Yeah. You ask a great question. How in the non-living universe did life first emerge? Perhaps it is alive?

Are you going to stop drinking, or take the L?

finishes the bottle

Where’s the next?

Bend over and I’ll show you.