Antitheism

Any and every antitheist is (at last) another theist, and (unfortunately or fortunately) atheists porve permanently that they are also merely another theists. It is easily to prove.

Yes, but at last antitheism can’t overcome the theism. There is no example in history. All examples show that if theology or theism is opposed by antitheology or antitheism the result is always a syntheism, consequently a new theism.

And that is really interesting!

It is the competition between “This is how it works” and “It doesn’t work that way or any way at all” (the theory that no theory is sound). So the result is that “synthesis” of “Okay, maybe it works this way instead”, only to be met by “It doesn’t work that way or any way at all. You are always wrong” (Eugene trying to defeat me).

So the reality is that the theories get applied to the degree they work and the anti-theories do nothing but deny that it works that way. The anti-theorist isn’t doing anything other than harassing the theorist. He is not building or accomplishing anything other than slowing, strengthening, or stopping the progress of the theorist. Thus history is built by the theorists, the “theists” with anti-theists on their heels and in their hair. Thus the theologians end up creating the heretic hammer, else nothing would get done at all.

It is the mostly blind builders struggling against the entirely blind destroyers in an effort to find the light.
“The light is here”
“No it isn’t”
“The light is there”
“I don’t see it”
“The light exists”
“No it doesn’t”

… on and on …

====

James is creating noise for Wizard to hide in. Nothing respectful.

I give James the standard definitions, and he just continues to assert his obscure definitions are true, and the standard definition for the ignorant masses - In his words, me.

A relevant question would be, what is his interest in using the word ‘God’ when the word law, and principle exist.

If the word ‘God’ confuses the masses, and his interests it to continually use the word, perhaps, just perhaps, his interest is to confuse the masses.

However, this conversation is a black hole.

I’m stopping here.

Please refer to the initial quotes for a reasonable response. Not the generalizations directed this way.

Because where do laws and principles come from originally and ultimately?

You know where. You just don’t want to say it.

It’s pretty obvious that it’s sarcasm to anybody who isn’t an utter mental simpleton. His whole OP is a strawman of actual beliefs most atheists hold, as I demonstrated in my correction of his post.

antitheist = one who disbelieves in god and opposes belief in god
theist = one who believes in god

Obviously they’re not only compatible, but the same thing :icon-rolleyes:

Theists here need a reality check.

Do you know the answer?

I was being sarcastic, just as Dan~ was.

I know several moderators on this site are theists, and I’m only aware of one atheist moderator - Flannel Jesus.

I’m confident theists aren’t being discriminated against by the mods.

Bullshit.

People ranting like little children get acted against, so that gives the impression it is because they are atheists.

Huh?

I never said atheists were being discriminated against.

How is that statement bullshit?

I’m sorry. My mistake. I misread you. :blush: