Anyone here play Civilization 5?

well yeah there not all complicated.

So shit abstract do you want to play or what!?

it gott be in the dead of night for me though, thats the only time my intrnet works. We could try to play in about 4 hours if you want.

Maybe get an ILP privite match going.

civ 5 or gods and kings?

Gods and kings as it’s just Civ V but improved.\

Especially the combat.

Whats your steam account name?

Mines the same as this.

My G&K is pirated at the moment, i might get the actual for christmass though… but lets try hold on let me see if i can get it working,… nope not gunna work

I’ll PM you when i get the official version that should be next tuesday…

We could just play the original version, I know someone else wo’ll play it’s just that the combat isn’t as good and the Navy sucks in the original game.

yeah i’d have to reinstall it as the pirate of G&K overwrote it… and i’d rather wait…

ok, Whats you steam name though?

rookan23

I wouldn’t mind playing multiplayer on CiV, I’ve yet to really do so. I’ll meet you online at any specified GMT time and when I see your user name I’ll ask if you are red fox? :slight_smile:

Multiplayer is cool you think you are grand because you beat the game on diety level, but the computer cheats and is an idiot. Playing real people really opens your eyes to just how bad you are at the game if you only played single player, there’s so much new stuff to learn. :slight_smile:

I think I added you on steam, Abstract

yeah i see you cc

anyone want to play a game of civ 5 not G&K my bro might come in on it too.

Well I already said yes, but it pays to advertise: yes.

whats your steam s/n?

i’ll note i am a little rusty as i have gotten used to G&K

If I tell you I’d have to kill you which is of course code for I will let you know by pm later. I think I might of created an unconventional multiplayer name for CiV.

Not played it I kinda got disappointed with the CiV single play.

I have to finish reinstalling civ 5 so give me a bit.

alright its installed ready to play.