Architecture, Paintings, Statues, Sculptures etc. (no Music)

:blush:

Um. Do you mean my fresh flowers (in Italian: fiori freschi)?

Um. No. I painted them. :wink:

Loch.jpg

Very nice, Otto. Do you have a favorite place in mind when you imagine landscape?

By the way, I also like Cookie Monster - C is for Cookie - yes, he is a crazy guy - crazy about, Coooooooooooookie.

Ikona - (More of the Vivid Dream)

I believe there is some debate where it was ā€œfoundā€. Some people even ā€œdebateā€ the name - is that even surprising? I should mention that the top image is of the reproduction.

You can find information with this: Magdeburg Gates of Sophia Cathedral, Novgorod or ŠœŠ°Š³Š“ŠµŠ±ŃƒŃ€Š³ŃŠŗŠøŠµ Š’Ń€Š°Ń‚Š° - there is more to the story but I do not want to start singing my words, lol, because musik.

I am joking - but it may be easier for you to look instead. Still, I agree with you, very good.

1.png
[tab]You know?[/tab]

For you:

1_f.png

Yes. But it looks like the painter of the picture I posted doesnā€™t seem to have a special place in mind when it comes to imagining a landscape.

See again, please:

Landschaft.jpg
Is there a landscape?

I woke up too early - but let us see

It looks like this guy, Alf.

Maybe a different landscape happens for each person - I see a camel and a man in a turban, Otto.

Perhaps after I wake up again, I will see something else.

Yes, mr rocket man. Same hairline and crease between brows - off the top of my head.

So, Ottoā€¦

Unlessā€¦this is another one of your studies, Otto. In which case, you should start with asking yourself whether I [encode] may have planned for that in advanceā€¦

ā€¦and what is the significance of the camel.?.I hear myself askā€¦lolā€¦

Ishtar Gate reconstruction
A reconstruction of the Ishtar Gate at the ruins of Babylon, near modern Al-įø¤illah, Iraq.
Ā© Jukka Palm/Dreamstime.com

[tab]The estimated camel population of Iraq is about 270,000, the majority of which graze in the area stretching from the Euphrates to the western frontier.

Other camel related things - https://link.springer.com/article/10.1007/BF02380750[/tab]

I simply had to share this monument to sculpture.

Thefigure itself is 35feet tall. Inside there are rooms, a fountain once issued from its hand. And whilst the fireplace in its head would burn smoke would issue from its nose.
It think it is all the more remarkable because of its age.The complicated iconography of the garden is embodied in the brooding statue of ā€œAppenninoā€ (1579-1580), a colossal sculpture by Giambologna, which originally seemed to emerge from the vaulted rockwork niche that once surrounded him. Multiple grottoes with water-driven automata, a water organ, surprise jets that drenched visitorsā€™ finery when the fontanieri opened secret spigots, offered striking juxtapositions of Art with imitations of rugged Nature

Take a look at the internal structure here.

unusualplaces.org/the-appennine-colossus/

Nice ā€¦ painting.

Breathfull.

Yes, I thought itā€™s worth a mention ~ iā€™ll call it ā€˜canvas of possibilities in midsummerā€™s eve.ā€™
or better yet, ā€™ why didnā€™t Poppa come home last night '.

Strangely inspiringā€¦I am somewhat triggeredā€¦to, for me, easy jumpsā€¦but for some, nonetheless, perplexingā€¦

Once an interaction took place I was reminded of the science fiction Tautological Singularity of Kooky Kurzweilā€¦and his/the epochsā€¦

Meno appears to have it down to five epochsā€¦Or perhaps the previous interaction was the sixth epochā€¦

The tessellations of The Patio de los Leones inside Alhambra - Tessellation Patterns - From Mathematics to Art
Sebka decoration and arches - Court of the Lions

ā€œSuch a translucent basin, sculpted pearl!
Argentic ripples are added on it by the quiet dew
And its liquid silver goes over the daisies, melted, and even purer.
Hard and soft are so close, that it would be hard to distinguish
liquid and solid, marble and water. Which one is running?
Donā€™t you see how water overflows the borders
and the warned drains are here against it?
They are like the lover who in vain
tries to hide his tears from his beloved.ā€ ā€• by courtesy of Wikipedia

Awesome Natureā€™s ice sculptor carved by sea water and polar winds. Unbelievable! Leaves me breathless. Would you have imagined it?
Well, some would of course.

[b]Steven Kazlowskiā€¦

He said: 'Thereā€™s a lot of shapes you donā€™t normally see in nature. Itā€™s like they had been crafted by a master carver.

'The icebergs break off glaciers and some form these tubular icebergs that go for miles.[/b]

"MEN ARGUE - NATURE ACTS! VOLTAIRE.

The fact that that statue is actually the facade to a building behind it, is very cool indeed.