Are white people bullied and silenced?

For literally centuries here in America straight white men of the Christian faith held positions of power pertaining to virtually everything that mattered – from commerce and government to law enforcement and the military. And how many of them bitched and moaned about the fact that women or people of color or gays or folks of other faiths were excluded from their ranks.

Nope, only when the excluded took to the streets and through political struggles were able to gain access to positions of power did any number of white straight Christian men begin to whine about it.

And now we have another straight white Christian man in power filling most of the positions of power in his administration with still more of the same.

And because of that any number of white men here are feeling vindicated.

Now the question becomes this: Are they bitching because they accept full equality for all citizens and are just disturbed that, in their view, white men have been getting the shaft of late? Or do they actually want to return to the days of old because white men are just better suited to “run things”?

Satyr isn’t White, he is a Turk.

Kinda my point, Mongols can pass themselves as white or even “Aryan”, most white racists won’t notice. The race issue is a small concern, as it is mostly ideologically motivated, and even most racists make exceptions for certain groups that play along in their paradigm. It will die off on its own if you just keep nailing people for their contradictions, they get when a syllogism collapses, they can try to repair it, offer up “qualified racisms”. It lasts as long as we treat us as monstrous. The only racist in Canada involved in this was the scumbag who took the picture, he almost certainly posted it to start a race war. Goal is less, not more.

Of course white people had all the power in the U.S. for centuries, they were 99% of the population for most of that time. Just like Chinese people had all the power in China, Black people had all the power in Nigeria, and Martians had all the power on Mars. Does anybody fucking bitch about how many Korean CEOs and politicians there are in Korea?. White people are still almost 80% of the U.S. population, so they’re still going to hold almost all the positions of power; or at least they should if you’re pretending that proportionality matters.

What kind of nihilist are you exactly? Your past Marxist ideology is showing.

You’re definitely no nihilist.

It’s racist that there is too many Chinese in China. I demand China take in all the refugees of Syria and Iraq. Fucking racist Chinese and their Chinese ethnocentric privilege.

The ethnocentric racism of the Chinese allows them to still be a majority in their own nation. That is clearly a hate crime and I feel triggered where I need to crawl to the nearest safe space.

The very existence of ethnocentric Chinese is a micro aggression front against the entire planet.

Yes I know but my point was that he does not let this intimidate him

His photo is here and he is Greek

The Macedonians would bitterly disagree.

If you actually imagine that this effectively addresses the point that I raised above, it merely exposes to me just how superfical your thinking is. But then you are an objectivist and that goes with the terriotory.

On the other hand, I will readily acknowledge that my own frame of mind here is embedded subjectively/subjunctively in dasein, in conflicting goods and in political economy.

But you won’t go there, will you? That’s the part that you simply dismiss out of hand. Why? Because if that part is reasonable and if that part is in turn applicable to you then your whole “sense of identity” [pertaining to moral and political value judgments] is exposed as no less an existential fabrication/contraption than mine.

Right?

Now, let’s get back to this:

Are white men here bitching because they accept full equality for all citizens and are just disturbed that, in their view, white men have been getting the shaft of late? Or do they actually want to return to the days of old because white men are just better suited to “run things”?

Which frame of mind best describes you?

If all white males in power wanted to exclude certain groups, then they had the power to do so. If they did not actually have that power, then your claim that they held all positions of power is false.

In fact, a large proportion of white males agreed that these groups ought to have certain rights. And they worked to make that a political reality.

The thing about racism and sexism is that it doesn’t matter what a person believes or does … he is part of a group and he has certain characteristics assigned to him. If a white male supports women’s rights and minority rights … he is still a “privileged white male”. If his grandfather worked and helped bring about women’s right and black rights and freedoms … that young white male is still a “privileged white male”. He is still guilty of something.

Iambiguous, I call myself a nihilist but I’m really a closet Marxist.

You’ve lost all my respect within this thread.

Perhaps you should answer first … should those posters be taken down by the government? Should they be called racist? Are they promoting ‘hate’?

Typical. I can’t really be a true nihilist because how I think about nihilism is not how a true nihilist thinks. A true nihilist thinks like you do.

I mean, basically, when push comes to shove, you are just one more objectivist here.

But, again, admittedly, only as I have come existentially [here and now] to understand the meaning of that word.

You are an objectivist [to me] because you come here and you lecture us day in and day out about the way the world really is.

Naturally?

And only if everyone else thought about it the way you do would all this endless bickering cease and desist.

Trust me. I get that part.

Now please respond to the points that I raised above. How are they not a reasonable reflection on the distribution of power here in America given the historical record?

Or are you just being ironic? :-k

How many men in the audience or potential audience are intimidated?

The point is to intimidate everyone associated with the event … so that he is not invited any more.

Thanks. =D> =D> =D>

He’s still being bullied and silenced, and his fans are especially.

A nihilist doesn’t moralize but clearly taking a Marxist position on race, culture, or ethnicity that is exactly what you’re doing. You’re interjecting a Marxist narrative in otherwise convoluting some kind of objective purpose or meaning of the current subject.

Where am I being objective? Point it out. I pride myself on my neutral stances.

Yes, I unravel all kinds of social deceptions and constructions because that’s what I do best but I would hardly call that being objective of anything the way you are asserting.

You’re a fake phoney nihilist.

Yes. What difference would the “historical record” make to a nihilist? It’s simply a ‘stick’ with which to attack your opponents.

Agreed. As I’ve said in the past towards this subject which rests upon a sort of nihilistic neutrality it doesn’t matter to me if people are ethnocentric or multicultural to me. It’s trivial and I think people should do whatever they want either way. I don’t understand the exclusiveness of this subject where you have to be one or the other.

Why can’t both points of views coexist for instance?

The deep dogmatic moral undertones of both sides are equally absurd.

It’s okay for white males to want to have power.

It’s okay to want to have power.
It’s okay to be a minority and rule over a majority - if you can pull that off.
It’s okay to be a majority which rules itself - if you are not so weak that you are being guilt-tripped by some clever (((minority))).

There is one rule though - If you are a white liberal then you deserve no power because you are a moral failure.
Because I say so.