Are white people bullied and silenced?

50 bucks say Density here is a troll.

=D> =D>
At least there is someone on this Forum that talks some sense!!!

Why would any of you two care about what people think that they deserve?
They get what they get.

The commies* think that they deserve to decide what others deserve to get.
An actual supremacist ideology - They claim moral righteousness over people who are not members of their group.

Of course, for them it’s problematic when people don’t follow their morality but have their own identity.
If… said identity is more than a superficial rebranding of commie thought.

*classic commies and affiliates/subsets through the ages.

Sounds like “human rights”. :smiley:

Is that “my fellow white people…” line part of a communist core class or what?
Talk about coincidences…

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V054eqVFaXs[/youtube]

Now, I know what you are thinking now. Namely that the rabbi was threatened by the White Supremacists who tied a knot in his tongue.
But what is essential to take from this is the message that the rabbi was right because: My fellow white people, love trump’s hate.

Funny, because the US government you are so convinced is fascistic is comprised mostly of whites, the majority of whom are also male.

Some white people are bullied and silenced, but whites as a whole racial group certainly aren’t. However, many whites feel besieged by accusations of racism, assumptions of privilege and rules about what they can and cannot say. And to some extent, those feelings reflect a real social reality whites face. Unfortunately, it’s an easy jump from that reality to just wholeheartedly embracing the racism label as an act of defiance and a fuck you to the politically-correct police; and i say “unfortunate” because when people do this, they also start adopting the rhetoric of white separatists, white supremacists, and diehard nationalists, believing it more and more every time they say and/or write it, thereby growing increasingly extreme in their views. Once people have been called racist enough times they almost can’t help but start to sympathize with actual racists, and that’s exactly what the sign in the OP is playing to, recruiting people who are so fed up with the social reality of being white in a multicultural society that they’ve become susceptible to believing the rhetoric of actual racists.

If only it wasn’t for those mean SJWs…
White nihilists would be comfortable to disappear in the mud.
Watch some TV, some sports ball, feel good about your nil-mindedness, I mean open-mindedness.
Get the beat going, promote faggotry and call it philosophical - or whatever makes them feel good.
It would be so neat, if it wasn’t for those SJWs.

As the great fa…philosopher (((Milo))) says - Me like black dick big time and SJWs are so the real fascists.
Shit-talking is the ends, not the means.
So many (((philosopher kings))) join the chorus.

Jews don’t even see themselves as white or European. They see themselves more as “God’s chosen special race” of people.

Yeah, there is like zero blacks, Hispanics, or Asians in the United States government. :sunglasses:

In any kind of nation where there is a majority ethnicity there is also going to be a majority ethnic representation. It’s not racism, it’s simply population demographics at work.

Yeah, white people are so privileged. :sunglasses:

Fuck all the homeless and impoverished white people. They’re privileged also.

Nonsensical Marxist doublespeak…

Maybe they are very successful at ruling over other people more or less covertly.
They will be White, they will be Asian, with enough tan they will be Black.
As long as it’s them who gets to decide who they are to you, they will be fine with it.

In a deracinated country, people feel like they are governed by an alien, foreign entity.
And it’s true, they are right, they are governed by people who see them as disposable.

This is not inevitable, it’s not some natural law or some inevitable conclusion of history.
But… promoting the idea that it would be inevitable, makes people nihilistic and ultimately turning their anger inwards and become outwardly complacent.

i didn’t say it was racism. i was responding to your claim that white males don’t have any say in anything. If they control the large majority of the government then clearly they have plenty of say, and plenty of power.

You didn’t understand what i wrote. i said white people are resentful because of the general assumption that they have privilege - i wasn’t asserting they do have it, only that the assumption exists and that is what is upsetting them . . . and you, apparently. It’s ironic how sensitive whites have gotten about comments related to their whiteness, even as they criticize minorities for being overly sensitive to comments about their minority status.

Bump…

You know, just in case Moreno ever decides to come back.

It’s worth pointing out that while white people are obviously bullied and silenced, minorities who stick up for them (or in general speak out against SJW bullshit) often get it even worse.

Do you mean white people as a demographic are bullied and silenced, or just that there are people who are bullied and silenced who are also white? Honestly, i think white people who are bullied and silenced usually have it done to them by other white people.

Wait, i’m confused - SJW stands for social justice warrior right?

I mean both. Sometimes an individual is bullied or silenced because they are white, and sometimes ‘white people’ as a demographic is targetted for bullying and harassment.

Yes, that is certainly true and one of the big ironies of the SJW left- they went to be white and wealthy. A lot of them make up new genders and sexualities to ascribe to themselves so they can reap all the pleasures of faux-victim status.