Aventador and iambiguous go at it

Also, you didn’t go to Vietnam.

You non-lying non-scumbag.

In any case, if you did, I would be out $1000. And I am currently here, happily sitting on $1000. What is ze probleem?

Lol, you couldn’t take it and went crying to Dan~ on the very thread you made to “go at it” with me.

What’s the problem, kid?

A “condition” it is then.

To put it mildly!!

Speaking of which, no one can be more eager to follow your “debate” with ecmandu than I am.

Dueling “conditions” as it were.

:banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance: :angry-screaming: :banana-dance:

May the least disturbed win?

Actually, Maia confided to me in an e-mail about a member here who really was stalking her. She had to get PavlovianModel to deal with it. But he just kept popping up.

I won’t mention the name though. And I’ll leave it up to you to figure out why.

Why don’t you explain to me why you fucking weirdo?

More from the archives of gold (from that same thread, of course):

I particularly liked “blossum.” At least we know this creepy fat fuck is not American. Not the kind of mistake an American makes.

Maybe he did go to Vietnam, but as a Soviet advisor?

No.

This nerveless bag of meat never went anywhere where he couldn’t stuff his face with cheetos.

I don’t know fatty, will you ever claim these $1000? They are getting so heavy in my pocket. What gives?

Trust me: you don’t want me too.
[size=50]he said enigmatically[/size]

No, she asked me to stop posting on the thread. I explained to her why I would not.

Read the exchange as it first unfolded. Come up with your own word.

And now suddenly I’m fat. Again, he just makes this shit up as he goes along.

But why?!!!

Back again to this:

A “condition”, sure. But which one is it?!!

Jesus Christ what, what is it?

Iam… Iam! There are pages and pages! Do you really want me to keep quoting?

It satisfies some masochistic side of you, doesn’t it?

Come up with my own word. Lol you wrote it. You wrote ‘blossum.’ Hahahahahahahahahahaha

You just have that air about you. That fat fuck air. Like cheetos are a constitutive part of your system now.

You crazy son of a bitch you created this thread hahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Dan~, if you really don’t like any of this, considering it’s a thread started in the first place as a personal attack, I suggest to move it to the rant house. He insults people on a daily basis, myself included, and I don’t see why actions taken shouldn’t affect him too.

Don’t say he doesn’t ad-hom. Read closer and be honest. Your self-discipline is unrivaled, I believe you will see it even if you don’t want to.

So you’re saying that you are satisfied with the threads in which you participate. You feel that you are achieving what you want. And you are entertaining yourself.

It doesn’t seem that way from my observations but I guess I’m not reading it right.

He elaborated repeatedly.

Your virtual friends read your posts and think this is all good stuff? Including the dogfights?

Philosophers don’t have to do that.

They can look one person … his statements, this actions, his reactions … and come to a conclusion about whether he is having fun or not. And whether he could have more fun by doing something differently.

Then it’s the old … You can lead a horse to water but you can’t make him drink.

Given that there is no philosophical content whatsoever in his endless taunts, and given that the taunts themselves are so preposterous and witless, I can only be willing now to continue our “discussion” when one and/or both of these sorry-ass components of his change.

Otherwise, how can I ever hope that our exchange will, well, blossom. :sunglasses:

Are u saying u were this guy (@ 1:55), Biggs?

I can’t believe this. I was hoping you killed like seventy three gooks in the midnight jungle with only a knife while blitzed out of ur mind on heroin laced with PCP, and now I find out your only weapon was a typewriter?

You just shattered my dreams dude. You were my Rambo once upon a time. I want u to know that.

Yes, yes and yes.

On the other hand, whatever that means.

In other words, as I have noted with you over and again, given the manner in which I construe my “self” here as the existential embodiment of dasein, there is only so much that even “I” can understand about my own motivation and intentions. It’s like my reaction to Maia on the thread that precipitated this one: I said what I “honestly and introspectively” thought and felt about it.

After all, whatever other option is there for me?

My best guess: that’s because you’re not me and don’t really have a clue as to what does motivate me to post as I do. But, again, given the subjects being discussed here that’s entirely normal for me. Besides, the “entertainment” part revolves almost entirely around the My Six Stooges here. Including you from time to time.

Then back to dasein. His elaborations were sufficient for him. And for you? But not for “me”. Now how do we go about pinning down – philosophically or otherwise – whether his posts were in fact sufficient?

No, by and large they are only interested in the threads I create that revolve around actual philosophical themes. They go back to exchanges we had ourselves in Yahoo Groups, e-philosophy and the Ponderer’s Guild. Including one ILP member who no longer posts here now but engages in the occasional email exchange with me.

Also, even though there is not much in the way of feedback from ILP as it exist now, I still note that the “view count” keeps going up and up. So, it’s nice to know that many different folks are interested enough in what I argue here to read my posts. That’s not nothing to me.

Note to others:

You know, whatever that means.

Maybe, in the next war.

… and I’m just teasing u Biggs, for the record. I have a great amount of respect for both those who didn’t dodge the draft and those who did, because in either case a working class american is being put into an impossible situation where he’s damned if he does, damned if he doesn’t.

Vietnam was one of those failed Marxist states that lingered on after the genuine revolution was ended at lenin’s death.

On the other hand, working class or not, for some it was one thing to be a grunt fighting to gut the Nazis and another thing altogether being a grunt sent overseas to sustain the profits of the military industrial complex, the war economy and Wall Street.

Although, sure, there are also those who more or less equate Fascism and Communism as totalitarian dogmas. Even though Marxism is predicated far more on an actual “scientific” examination of political economy unfolding down through the ages.

Well good, you’re happy with your lot.

Ironically YOU are not Satyr, Obsrvr, KT, Maia or me. And yet you have no problem with attributing motivations to us. And that goes for all the others that you label objectivists, stooges and chickenshits.

What?

Not Marx’s intellectual contraption?

Not something that was true because Marx believed it was true?

Not just true because of Marx’s assumptions?

Not words build upon other words?

Marx demonstrated it to be true for all rational men and women?