Becoming Communist

That’s kind of disgusting.

You are such a dickhead.

Drug prices are lower in the UK since the (commie) National Health Service is large enough to bid for economies of scale.

In the US, there is a race to the higherst price because of your laughingly called “free market”.

The NHS is not an insurance scheme. That is its strength.

They’re not lower you stupid cum gargler, the end client doesn’t pay the full price in the UK either.

What a pathetic excuse for a man.

The National Health Service is not large enough. The banking sector in England, which funds it, is large enough.

What price they actually pay for those drugs, nobody knows.

And by the way, insurance companies in the US don’t pay the full mark-up price either. They also get discounts on scale bids.

vocaroo.com/1owwaDFPIv3c

Update:

Oxycodone and steroid prescriptions obtained. Locate a medical facility equipped with an MRI and begin negotiations with practicing physician to begin diagnosis and treatment plan. Pay absolute minimum to obtain said services, and throw all bills arriving in the mail thereafter, directly in the trash. Prepare for impending assaults by debt collectors. Repeat step three. Empty kitchen trashcan of junk mail medical and debt collector bills into Rubbermaid trashcan. Move Rubbermaid trashcan to curb for waste disposal truck access.

K: I hear ya…
I too have felt pain that staggers one…a few years ago, we/I had a major medical issue,
the bills ran up over $350,000 and even with insurance, we had to cough up $70,000 bucks
which just about emptied our savings… we have had some issues since and although
we make middle class money, we are falling behind because of all the medical bills…

any who defend our current system that allows people to become bankrupt over
medical bills, those people are not pro-life, but pro-money, pro-property…
because if people die because they can’t afford their medicine, and you are ok
with that, you aren’t pro-life and if you are ok with people suffering in a great
deal of pain with no possibility of being able to pay for it, such as you,
then you are not pro-life… but pro-money/pro-business…

I hold that free health care is a human right along with breathing fresh air
and drinking non-toxic water is also a human right… one that all, ALL, human
being ought to have…and that millions if not billions around the world don’t have…
and allowing that type of poverty isn’t pro-life… it is pro-money…

Kropotkin

https://www.zerohedge.com/weather/first-big-winter-storm-season-bring-feet-snow-western-us

=D>

Pushed Commie initiatives to save the planet will end up causing more carbon output than ever when the green initiatives fail to power the grids. That and you get to freeze in your homes without internet access. :laughing:

In terms of revenue, the medicine industry is larger than the arms industry, whereas the costs are a fraction of a percentage.

Mostly its Swiss and Bavarian owned.

And, no matter where you are in the world, there is fucky legislation around it.

When you confront a commie with some facts

youtu.be/UOYi4NzxlhE?t=127