Becoming Communist

How is google unable to track you when they publish the code of the android language in the Galaxy and oversaw all the apps that are built to track you? The Librem sounds completely free of google code and has google blocking code on top of that. I do not care if the specs compete, I care if google or apple can profit off me, bottomline.

The Pinephone $199 Linux code, Google free.

On the West coast, Antifa demanded a bookstore remove Andy Ngo’s book from the shelves and the bookstore complied. Are book burnings next?

do you want government to dictate what books a bookstore has to sell?

think of the bookstore owner as a baker, and the book as a gay wedding cake. the right wing went all the way to the supreme court to make it the law that the guy doesn’t have to sell the cake, so…the other guy now doesn’t have to sell the book.

also who is antifa? do they have representatives that go around to bookstores and demand that certain books be removed?

what kind of demand? like if i go to barnes and noble and just demand that a book be removed…will they do it?

do these antifa agents carry business cards? do they have .antifa email addresses and employee id badges? is it strictly volunteer work or do they get paid? does antifa have a 401k match? paid time off? how does any of this work?

does it feel a little weird having as your sworn enemy some people who primarily define their ideology as one that is against fascism?

or is it like…they came up with this whole thing of claiming to be anti fascist…because they are the real fascists and they figured that would be the best disguise?

like hey everyone…we are fascists…so we’re gonna tell everyone that we are against fascism (evil laugh)?

K: I hear they get great pay and benefits cause they work for Soros…
but hay, I could be wrong…as I cash my check from Soros for being
part of the BLM movement…I bought a condo in Maui with
that extra money… the best part of being a liberal…
you get better pay and better benefits…

ask me how…

Kropotkin

still waiting for my soros check

Maybe to retards it’s not obvious that Antifa fucks things up and maybe the bookstore owner didn’t want to be non violently battered and have his store peacefully protested with arson.

To retards 2e9 = 745

Who’s Antifa? Watch Andy Ngo’s media, Antifa mugshots are his specialty.

so i can just go around to places and tell them im with antifa and to do what i say? then they’ll do it?

r u against fascism?

My Cousin who works in law enforcement recently told her Dad, my Uncle, that in the wee hours of the night, the state government enacted several new laws concerning law enforcement. She complained that the Democrat majority legislature pushed these new laws through late in the night without the attendance of many Republican legislators. Were all the representatives even notified? Doubtful. I guess when the Governor is present, state legislators can do whatever they want and its legal. So to me, a conspiracy happened between Dems and their Dem governor to push these new laws through under the cover of night, at a time when most evil occurs, at night, on the hush hush.

I don’t think my Uncle caught or understood all that his daughter told him but one thing my Uncle relayed, there will be no more bail and all criminals can only be held for 24hrs. Mass murderers get released after 24 hrs like everybody else unless they are prosecuted before the 24 hrs expire. This law goes into effect on Feb. 8, 2021. Good for the deranged to resume their terror, bad for the innocent to get ramshod through the justice system so quickly.

I haven’t researched all the particulars of these new laws yet. Several were passed on the hush hush.

K: I wonder if Wendy hasn’t met a conspiracy theory she didn’t believe in…
no matter how crazy or outlandish a theory, Wendy loves it…

Kropotkin

Google the search terms ‘is bail unethical’ and research what you find there, as well.

There is one I don’t believe, a conspiracy believed by libtards that they were actually given both brains and souls, but I don’t buy it.

K: and thanks for the information…bail reform did pass in Cal and it will make a difference…
and of course the right is against this because… dum de dum… it makes a profit…
hail profits over human beings… right? the conservative motto… profits over human beings…

Kropotkin

K: spoken by someone who has yet to come upon a real idea by herself…

you are pretty much a Parriot…just repeating whatever you hear that fits into
the biases and prejudices you have…

Kropotkin

See? “…a Parriot…” was written by someone who bought into the conspiracy that Libtards have brains.