Becoming Communist

im not one of these people whose quality of life is dependent on political climates.

1.you are a liar and a pretentious jag-off who comes to an internet forum to play a bad boy and brag that he is wealthy…want a medal???
2. your statement is simply false, American politics impacts everybody…even the people outside America and my statement did not refer to politics as you imply them here, dumb twit, so i am not gonna defend an argument i did not even make.
what you are saying…is you are a materialistic twit who is supposedly wealthy enough to fuck over his country men and live a materialistically comfortable life like a selfish cunt who is stripped of any higher culture, duty, religion or anything else…wow!!! you want a medal for it, dumb cunt Yank??? in America, its called middle-class… ever heard of a word like that???middle-class??? wealthy and skilled enough to profit from a suicidal influx of cheap labour, outsourcing of whole sectors of economy and so on…able to live away from the Mexican and the ‘negro’ and the collapsing inner cities and its working classes…FUCKING HEY!!!

tell me, ph0nes lesbian butcher girlfriend…, what was the dollar worth back in 1990s???and what is it worth now???you use bitcoin???or gold???or you trade with whey???
R U OUTSIDE OF IT BRO???
what happened???
whos george bush
what does 9/11 mean???
hmmm???

i dont think about all that stuff i just keep adapting and doing what i want. so far so good. you gotta adapt bruh. the world changes all the time. you can’t just live a tumultuous life because of it. that would suck.

i have to disagree with the “collapse of inner cities” bit i mean i’m just not seeing that.

K: the Inner cities collapsing is a familiar refrain from the right…
IQ45 used it all the time to paint a wrong picture of the cities
which is dominated by the left/democrats
and it ain’t true…in fact, before Covid anyway, the cities were
doing pretty well… now, all bets are off for all the cities and states…
the collapse economy hasn’t done anyone any favors, well outside of
billionaires who wealth went through the roof over the last year, like Bezo’s
and Gates and other billionaires…

Kropotkin

dude everywhere i go there are new bars and restaurants and coffee shops and yoga and barre places, nice parks, zyp bikeshare stands, people out on the sidewalks, music, you name it. i just don’t see this whole collapse thing at all. if anything they are just getting better and better.

cretins…should i teach Yanks English? collapse is relative…it implies a sudden and rapid drop in something…compare working class neighbourhoods between now and 1960…a collapse…
Verstehsts du esel???

i was born in 1979 so i dont really know what working class neighborhoods were like in the 60s.

If you had a residue of self respect youd defend yourself and your opinions clown…you are like the cunt satyr in that sense…always open for a debate but only with people you know are much dumber and much less same than you and with people you already know you perfectly agree with…fuck off

my view doesn’t require a defense. its not even really my view. its just a statement about reality that anyone who looks around should be able to verify.

megalomaniac cunts cop-out…again…identical to the cunt satyr…he is not like everybody else…his opinions are not HIS…they are the NATURE,THE REALITY, THE OBJECTIVE TRUTH…and he is humbly and ever SO SIMPLY being their mouthpiece…FUCK OFF CLOWN.

the sky is blue, water is wet, and smart, adaptable people can thrive regardless of the overall economy.

Ok buddy you are evidently right…

im glad that you can admit that. good 1st step for you.

Bro wanna fight? Me and you naked fist fight oiled up bodies pine forest… Cool breeze…3 rounds …

no

Bro you are really getting on my autistic nerves…don’t forget I am a genius…a famous logician…high iq, best memory…I remember everything…don’t fuck around with a guy who never leaves his house…I will fuck you up badly online instead…

r u ok rn?

I just soiled my underwear… Still Spartan though still hard still outside the herd…even with stinky load between my back cheeks…always loyal