Best Arguments For Atheism

It was a joke site LOL. Geesh. 300 arguments for the existence of god, and ALL of them are flawed. Read it.

Firstly, Mentat Monkey, you should read before you comment upon something. I wrote “Whether you see “God” as being nowhere, somewhere or everywhere…” implying nothing about my own views, and consequently not “going against” anything I’ve written.

Thank you for inviting me to correct you, but God isn’t about right and wrong, God is about life and whether perhaps you would reach out for Him - “indeed, He is not far from each one of us, for in Him we live, and move, and are …” (Acts 17:27)

Shalom
Bob

X_Post_Mortem_X writes:

(Italics mine)
Theism and Atheism simply refer to the presence or absence of belief in God. Agnosticism refers to the impossibility of knowledge of God.

The mystic denies any limits on God. To limit him is to already define him in human terms.

It’s really helpful to be able to read a message over again when someone replies to it. Thanks a lot, guys.

If you were being serious, thank you. If you were being sarcastic, as some people here are, too bad. LOL I hope you were the former. And no problem, it helps me keep my posts on topic and correct.

~After Death~

Assumptions:

If you are good fodder for redneck jokes, then you are not God.
If you are your own father, then you are good fodder for redneck jokes.

For homework produce the resultant argument agianst the Chritian (triplicate) conception of God.