Better Ideas

Sadly, we still know what the world teaches and parents simply don’t have time or energy to spend much with their kids. What do you expect them to learn in such short times except different ideologies, teachings, based on the two parents and then different ideologies and teachings based on everything else it encounters. technology and society raises peoples little bastiches these days.

Simple, you don’t reproduce if you haven’t the wherewithal to raise a healthy kid. There is no rule that says that parents must oblige their children with tech or drop them into society in unsupervised manners without moderation.

Sure. You can twist and spin it that way in pure idiocy. Sure.

How you twist and spin the way you live is pure idiocy. Only an idiot would smoke away their brain cells. I won’t waste my time or fuel your misdirected anger any further. Enjoy destroying yourself, idiot. You’ve been foe’d.

Got to weed out the weak and either they lay down and die or just fall down in exhaustion only to get back up when they can, well-rested or not. If you think I just smoke them away while you speak the bullshit you do, you should stop and consider your own wasted brain cells.