Big Bang and Black Hole.

I also think that it is very probable that some galaxies are contracting and some galaxies are expanding.

The probability of that is extremely high, if not infinite. The only question is of the average.

Were this true then it could be observed in its entirety. However the actual observable
limit is 49 billion light years beyond which nothing can be seen because it is expanding
beyond light speed. So not all light can reach Earth as long as this expansion continues

Light would not be visible either way.
The fact that Man cannot see light beyond what he believes to be 49 billion light years away (inferring more than a 20 billion year old universe) is not evidence that sources of light were not and are not present beyond that range.

As photons (puffs of affectance) pass through billions of light years of light distorting affectance, “space”, only the reddish light survives and even it is eventually dispersed into oblivion. The component make up of light photons continues truly forever, but the puff-ball shape of a photon for it to be perceived, gradually spreads so large and thin as to disappear entirely. Th remnants of all of the light from an infinity of light sources is merely a CMB, “Cosmic Background Radiation”.

If the accelerator (for example LHC) is model of the Universe,
doesn’t it mean that the Universe as a whole must have
infinite energy and the deepest vacuum T = 0K?
===.
LHC.jpg

But if there was no “big bang”, why should there be a “cosmic background radiation”, what should have caused it?

The CBR is the natural harmonic resonance of the universe. It is created by everything moving and being affected by everything else moving. Extremely distant light photons eventually fade into becoming merely a part of the ocean of subtle motion.

It is impossible for the universe to not have a resonance and it is impossible for photons to stay in form forever. With every electron and proton spinning, orbiting and vibrating, each being affected by the others, a subtle resonance must form. If the CBR isn’t that resonance, then what is?

But what caused it to become just the a backgrond radiation, if there was neither a „big bang“ nor an „inflation phase“ of the universe?

I guess, I know your answer: Affectance.

I see. You are thinking that the CBR is coming FROM a background somewhere, right? It isn’t. They noticed that no matter what direction they aim their antenna, they get the same subtle microwave frequency. The signal is EVERYWHERE. It isn’t coming FROM anywhere in particular. It is formed and sustained by the affects and counter affects of subatomic particles in motion. It is impossible to form a steady state condition of affectance in space. There must always be harmonic “vibrations” (the CBR) happening throughout all space all of the time. The precise frequency should vary a little from region to region and as large events take place such as collisions or explosions.

The affectance field really does “connect” literally everything through its microwave level vibrations. If one can listen carefully enough to the changes in that vibration, one can detect an amazing number of things thought to be impossible to know.

The Hindus nor any of the ancient religions have been entirely wrong about Akosha and “feeling the vibe”.

You mean the radio technicians who could not get rit of the dirt in an antenna in 1964. According to the mainstream physicists this led to the knowledge of the cosmic background radiation (cbr). I know that story.

Yes, I know.

What I meant was the difference between the fact that the mainstream physicists declared the “CBR” to be an effect of the “big bang” and the fact that other physicists declared the “big bang” to be a farce.