Blood sacrifice. Are they divine or satanic?

It sounds like you don’t know what you’re talking about. You would think, after how many years questioning God and Christianity, that you would have a better sense of things like Justice???

But here you are, clueless, scared of any interpretation that doesn’t match your own.

What is the nature of sacrifice, if not an offering to a higher purpose or goal? What do you think is the significance of parents sending their boys to war?

Answer the question, and quit dodging, pussy.

Too stupid and lazy to think I see.

What is the purpose of entering into a war?
To win for the whole of the common.

Is it more intelligent to have the young and vigorous fight it or the old and less capable?

Every father would likely prefer to do the dying for a successful outcome and winning of war, but knows that if he and his first wave lost because of lack of vigor, the whole common would be lost.

if our best die and take enough of the enemy with them, the common might survive.

If the fathers went first and died at the hands of the enemies best, their young, all would likely be lost.

Regards
DL

A hypocrite like you, questioning your God, when you lack the common sense to understand war and sacrifice.

Many fathers of war, were soldiers themselves at one point, idiot. Keep dodging though, it shows that you are incapable of rational or mature dialogue.

:laughing: :laughing:

Where have I questioned my god? Who or what is my god?

Regards
DL

Well… seeing that there is no evidence of any evidence, of the high numbers proclaimed, we can only surmise that either: a) such large sacrifices were fabricated, or b) that they hid the bodies really really well. :slight_smile:

But… that aside, sacrifices can be used for selfish gain… cull an enemy’s family, or get rid of that love rival, or etc…

Animal sacrifice is obviously a more acceptable, and therefore the more desirable, option, as either (hu)man or beast can feed of its offerings thereafter.

To mindlessly slaughter, is reflective of mindless minds.

Are you averse to the sacrifice of a goat, cow, or pig, here and there? or not…?

Yes, integrating the captured (mainly women and children) back into one’s tribe, was common practice for our ancestors… some tribes did slaughter the captured males though… from fatal lessons learned perhaps…?

MagsJ

"Are you averse to the sacrifice of a goat, cow, or pig, here and there? or not…? "

If done the way Jews did it, I don’t think I would object.

They pilled the collective sins onto one animal, which was released to the wild while they sacrificed the other to have as a celebratory feast.

The ritual was done to ease any tensions within the tribe and renew the tribal fellowships.

I can see the utility of such a fairly harmless sacrifice.

Regards
DL