Brain vs Mind

what are thoughts made of?

So true, Wendy, and the incredible fictional part that has been called scifi, has turned into truth, literally bringing sci-fi into the realm of parapsychology, or another way to describe metaphysics.

For instance, in the case of Mark Twain, considered by many to be one in eight of the greatest psychics who ever lived:

"Mark Twain predicted the Internet and social media

In an 1898 story, Mark Twain appears to have accurately predicted the Internet. The story called From The ‘London Times’ in 1904, is thoroughly set five years in the future (at the time).

It centers around a young inventor who develops a device called the telelectroscope. The device, as it turns out, sounds very familiar to us today indeed:

“As soon as the Paris contract released the telelectroscope, it was delivered to public use and was soon connected with the telephonic systems of the whole world. The improved ‘limitless-distance’ telephone was presently introduced and the daily doings of the globe made visible to everybody, and audibly discussable too, by witnesses separated by any number of leagues.”

Well, I claim that humans are only semi-conscious with limited perception but that doesn’t mean we can’t accurately dream of the future.
[/quote]
I’d add that while humans possess their physical bodies, they are limited(distracted) by their senses(scientifically accepted sensory apparatus).

Meditation leading to OBEs reveals that much to do with our “minds” remains unidentified.

No wonder your posts are full of verbal diorreah.

Unless you’re a being of pure light on earth, the brain is meat that can be manipulated.

We made it that way.

This is part of the plan.

Being of light? Pure light?

We made meat brains to be manipulated…why?

Wendy,

It’s all for the entertainment value.

We (all of us) were never born and we never die.

We got bored with knowing everything.

So we made a plan to keep us from being bored forever. That is actually the worst hell.

Even hell realms keep us from being bored. That’s why it’s in the system.

I’m a completely different kind of being.

The plan doesn’t work.

I am an incarnation of the new plan.

Everyone in existence.

I’m the new plan.

I’m not trying to assert dominance.

I’m submitting the new plan.

Why are you unable to accept suffering as a necessary part of any plan?

Suffering forces change to occur.

If only pleasure, no change will occur which would be the worst hell, the most boring indifference, as you’ve already mentioned.

Wendy, I am the final result of suffering.

And I’m telling you, it doesn’t work.

I made the plan so that people could suffer ON THEIR OWN TERMS!!!

I’m not omitting suffering.

Forever is a long time. Why should I dictate your pace for you?