Bush now with right to torture anyone...

prisonplanet.com/articles/septem … orture.htm

When are we going to stand up and say enough is enough?

When it is too late…

It seems to me to be already too late.
The dictatorship of the right will continue to
take away rights and freedoms Americans
have taken for granted for 200 years,
but hay aren’t we safer from terrorist already?
I wonder what the reason will become after
the U.S gets hit with the next terrorist attack.

Kropotkin

There is a time for diplomacy but this is not it.
This is a time for action.

If the government gives itself the power to claim acts of terrorism from its own innocent civilians, detain them, torture them, kill them, and pardon itself… what’s to stop those civilians from rising up and becoming “terrorists”, in order to protect themselves? At least it’ll be a true accusation if they are arrested.

Thanks, Gobbo. And I mean that, even if I follow it up to say I’m more pissed off than I have been in a while.

prisonplanet.com/articles/se … rebill.htm

This makes me sick.

Positive thoughts people.

And you’re not even an American.

:laughing: <–Bush.
:imp: <–Me.

CI,

I will be soon enough, if I stick around North America.

I tried to find the link just now but basically they want to combine Mexico and Canada into a… big country.

Even if they are a fascist dictatorship, they can’t do that. Not unless they invade Canada and Mexico… oh crap it’s World War III. This could be the premise to World War III.

Don’t worry, Gobbo- we won’t invade you! It’s too cold up there, you don’t have any oil and your beer sucks. :laughing:

We have water.

Our beer is wicked and you know it :smiley:

Heh heh…“Moosehead”! :astonished: #-o

Hey man, Moosehead is pretty damn good. I was putting back the Keiths last night too.

It’s not the names… it’s the fact that we can step up and handle a cool 5-6% whereas you wussies can’t :smiley:

Back when you were a zygote we had “hi-point” & “three-two”. Once the drinking age changed from two legal ages to just one, the distinction disappeared. You can now get American beer anywhere from pee-water to barleywine strength.

And unlike your Canadian bear piss, you can actually drink our beer. :wink: (Not that it’s as good as English beer :blush: ).

would this be the warm, black english beer?

anyone who would drink anything that came from bullwinkle’s nautical toilet has some serious issues…

-Imp

This is an example of the sick mind of the liberal… they actually want this to happen. They want some poor child to be sodomized and beaten to a bloody pulp by some pedophile so they can then blame that on President Bush…

Bravo fellas, you continue to inspire us.

-Thirst

The Liberals:Pedophiles nationwide should rejoice - they can comfortably take a stroll down to the local swimming pool, grab whoever they like, drag them home, rape and torture them, and then in their defense cite the U.S. government as an example of how one should conduct themselves."

TH: This is an example of the sick mind of the liberal… they actually want this to happen. They want some poor child to be sodomized and beaten to a bloody pulp by some pedophile so they can then blame that on President Bush…

Bravo fellas, you continue to inspire us.

K:So much wrong here it is hard to know where to start?
OK, first of all, I went through this thread and I saw no
so call “liberal” talking about pedophiles anywhere,
so I don’t know where you got that one from.
Secondly, it is clear even from the short clip you posted,
it was not about pedophiles anyway, the thesis is how
the government now allows sexual activities as
legal events in the name of national security and
all pedophiles have to do is claim the same rights as
the government in regard to sexual matters. If legally
someone can sexually attacked another person in the
name of national security, then we have taken another
step down the long road to tyranny, but hay, you’re
ok with tyranny/dictatorship if it makes you feel all warm and fuzzy
in bed. Just wait for the gestapo, I mean homeland security to
come for you in the middle of the night. Soon, very
soon.

Kropotkin

Kropotkin, you have no clue and I have lost my patience.

-Thirst

Thirst, you have no clue. The whole point of that is that they DON’T want any children sodomized or raped or abducted. They are saying that the government is setting this example that gives pedophiles an out for their behavior. They are calling this a BAD THING, not a GOOD THING.

Even with you pulling that quote out of context it still makes sense, so I don’t know what you’re trying to get at.

thirst4metal:Kropotkin, you have no clue and I have lost my patience.

K: awwwwww, I am so sorry to make you feel bad.

Yah, anyway, I am not the one defending torture, sexual assault
on children, denying the Geneva convention, advocating
dictatorship in america, YOU ARE. You are the one who will
have to live with your support of the new Nazi’s called THE GOP.
I hope you enjoy your stay in the concentration camps to come.
Concentration camps built with your wholehearted support.

Kropotkin