Can dogs think phenominally?

Trouble with continuums is that Goldilocks’s zones thin and thicken as the wager increases and dips, and the inductive reduction doesen’t seal the phenomenon at a projected point.?

You can only do the best you can with the resources available to you. A lack of resources is not a character deficit. A wealth of resources can be an obstacle to character development… if you don’t think you need help, and isolate yourself from others who indirectly remind you your hoarding puts others at a disadvantage, you will have less opportunity to develop your character. Being an introvert is not the same as isolating, and neither are the same as staying home because you have no gas money. But. A shared goal between those with resources & those without can do much to move them both closer to the Goldilocks zone.

Of course I paint myself prettiest in this picture :stuck_out_tongue:

youtu.be/Ye7PIyIcCro

A short excursion to a sad story:

Wolves are said to have killed a Collie bitch. Accordingly, the bitch ran after a deer during the forest walk with her owner. After the disappearance, the owner searched in vain for the animal and called. Shortly thereafter he saw three wolves running out of the forest and found the carcass of his dog there (the wolves had partially eaten his collie bitch).

:frowning:

youtu.be/B0Y-GU3JqiQ

And asking wether on basis of the afirementioned, could dogs play chess is as meaningless then asking the question if I could play anyone,…

ok. kid.

youtube.com/shorts/KLBHVPIjdGA?feature=share

:laughing:

Proof that Dogs can be smarter than the average creationist…

youtube.com/watch?v=omaHv5sxiFI

Creationists can’t recognise Darwin

Good Chaser!

Go fetch money!

You’re not the boss of me.

youtu.be/FDGttrKEZ58

Had to get back

hm?

To the Source - The Garden

youtu.be/MOWwL4HVHFI