Can dogs think phenominally?

Sea there are you thinking to devolve into a wolf logi even before I can turn you into a where wolfha

good kitty

nice kitty

throws treat

runs

Guess what, kitty can’t go bae Wow!

cuz kitty goes MEwow!

Why, cause dogs can think phenomenally?

imdb.com/title/tt5929654/

A recent study reveals dogs are more intuitive than we thought. Does it ever seem like your dog is in tune with your emotions? You may be on to something. In new experiments, dogs showed signs of understanding whether a human or a dog was happy or mad based on facial expressions and vocalizations.

_
Dogs are obvious… so their thoughts easily guessed.

How’s your advertising company going, Meno/Mo/Mowk? gettin ideas off here, being fruitful, from the fruit-fall?

Yes maybe in a manner of speaking.

“ why do you do that Abstract
Kant’s Critical philosophy seems to leave very little room to account for the mental lives of animals, since the understanding, which animals lack, is required for experience and cognition. While Kant does not regard animals as Cartesian machines, he leaves them few resources for getting around in the world in a coherent and responsive way. In this paper I present Kant’s account of animal minds. According to this picture, animals have representations of which they are not conscious, and these representations can give rise to inclinations through a form of reflection. While this account faces difficulties in accounting for the variety and complexity of animal behavior, it is impressive in its ingenuity, and it clarifies the role of various faculties and terms in the Critical philosophy. “ NE

Yes maybe in a manner of speaking.

“ why do you do that Abstract
Kant’s Critical philosophy seems to leave very little room to account for the mental lives of animals, since the understanding, which animals lack, is required for experience and cognition. While Kant does not regard animals as Cartesian machines, he leaves them few resources for getting around in the world in a coherent and responsive way. In this paper I present Kant’s account of animal minds. According to this picture, animals have representations of which they are not conscious, and these representations can give rise to inclinations through a form of reflection. While this account faces difficulties in accounting for the variety and complexity of animal behavior, it is impressive in its ingenuity, and it clarifies the role of various faculties and terms in the Critical philosophy. “ NE

_
Lol!

ikr

_
…the definition of a masochist: a person^ who is incessantly persistent in engaging with another, who has zero intention of engaging with them.

_
Anyone else notice, that when others say anything smart or insightful, these two troll… with their sub-par offerings and links to pages of text that nobody reads, rather than inserting the excerpt that supports their argument.

…what Abstract?

Do you think that Kants’ postulation is correct?

knickknack paddywack … why hide a bone?

a) from future elements
b) for later
c) from predation (deception)

Pairing encode/decode above with this:
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 4#p2902374

blue: discriminate…new or old? episodic conduction (bad/good) (gather/scatter)

yellow: generalize/ground (exemplar/prototype?) category (true/false) (keep/push)

red: new/attention/figural/meaningful content (yes/no) (multiply/divide)

Can dogs innovate?

It occurred to me to control or try to control the possible damage, and wouldn’t have, if not see it forseeably, so that.

On passing it was coincidentally strange that elements relateable were in fact occurred to emphasize in a general way that it crossed my mind, in a distant manner, the though that is not entirely new with me, that of the general psycho-physicality of super and Supra relational processes indigenous across species.

Man’s origin is if not an onto-genetic direct causative relationship subject to the more less developed, toward an non intentional, sun-conscious progression, adapting to this or that circumstance and here are both a psychologically linked rigressiin between man and animal, not specifically that of a direct linkage with human development,

Osychogrnetically it is even not a different story?, phylogenetically it has been pointed out that the human embryo in its development in the uterus, resembles many sun originally distinct species.

The point to parallel the psycho-genetic component as a new, extended progression has also been noted, even to the extent of conceiving artificial intelligence as the most recently acquired link.

This argument in no way adds extra baggage to any firm of extra sensory creationist idea, since this problem also has been tackled I believe successfully.

The point?

The coincidences keep piling up, the logical differences between acquisition and a natural progression of objective states’ of consciousness are phenomenal and ontologically structured from the most convincing argument to the most culminitively demonstrable.

The ‘animal’ logic, and digs have been studied more or less at par with apes, begin the wild awareness on enriachment to their protected space, and this characteristic tends to offer or signify a state of arrack or withdraw in the event of intrusion into that space.

The beginning of a geometric logic, as has been unfortunately been negatively contrasted with the higher, cumulative type of logical systems.

They link iIS apparently a flag, of colors and their perception of their absence, that modern philosophy conceived language to be the bearer of this quasi mysterious link, ever trying to come in terms with the most remot symbolism that has been recovered.

That’s all I was trying to uncover, and the fig preoccupation and psychologically based arguments do fit this bill, and I do credit myself with fire-seeing some such objection as I rightly felt was due, as it did occur.

Thanks MagsJ and Ishthus to coming to my rescue in this regard, as it is worth mentioning.

In a very specific mode, it can probably do innovate, unnotibly, within their own partially accessible flow of images, and the above suggests that, although in a very cautious conditional manner.

The earliest example of a figurative innovation in digs is the burying of bones.

It takes learning through a tool-less adaptation to higher levels,albeit through domestication. Innovative thinking to digs is like theorizing to human beings.