Can dogs think phenominally?

I suppose, even half breeds?

What is a half breed?

One half of a fully bred dawg.now I just know yoy’all be expectin’ more, but i’m on the road jus’ now.
I would think pre breeds excel in some things, whereas part or mixed breeds do better in others

Got here to Park City, Utah, my partner and I travel a lot nowedays, now that the kids are supposed to be grown.

So as times alotted, will try to explicate myself from my dryer then usual reply.

There is a philosophical problem with the term.
Half of anything is also half of something else.
All dogs are whole, except one that are chopped in half with an such things as buzz saws.

Generally speaking “cross breeds” as they are known can have what breeders call hybrid vigour. But this usually relies on a more natural environment which removes weaknesses.

Thank god that philosophical problem resolves into a tautology!

Therefore no other proof is necessary , though it may be possible to dream one up.
I don’t know whether dogs could be that resolute, if at all.

Thank you for your comments which I am sure at least you think are coherent.
I am so glad you are willing to reject the didgy “half Breed” -with a long history of racist abuse in favour of “cross breed” is is completely non-perjorative.

Sculptor says:

“Thank you for your comments which I am sure at least you think are coherent.
I am so glad you are willing to reject the didgy “half Breed” -with a long history of racist abuse in favour of “cross breed” is is completely non-perjorative.”

Your welcome Sculptor.

I am writing from experience, of which you must know by now, since I have written and intimated that many times over.

Nevvertheless, your charge becomes odd, at any rate , in light of this appearently -new to you disclosure.

And incidently, it is of bad taste to bite the hand that voted for you, but i’m just sayin’

youtu.be/EOO8TwyVFYI

This is not a popularity contest.
I’m more interested in the truth than trying to please people on this travesty of a philosophy forum. The fact that there is a vote to ban me is indicative of just how bad this Forum has become when thugs like urwrongx1000 can continue to peddle racist BS
“Half Breed” is an insult.
It is negative, assuming the object is ONLY half of something. It’s history is about calling people half white. A person born of an American Indian and a white would be Half-cast, half breed. A bastard result of a rpaed squaw.
Surely you can see that?
Cross breed is the term more commonly used.
I’m puzzled what you mean by “writing from experience”. Do you consider yourself a half breed?

That was hard to watch.

My own dog is also a cream labrador just like that one, and she is getting on in years. I’ve played out this scenario in my head for myslef and her already

On the topic of Dogs…

ilovephilosophy.com/viewtop … 5&t=197480

Honestly, I never thought of ‘half breed’ in the terms you described it. Not for a minute did it occur to me. One word, dropped out of context, results on shattering explosive , mind boggling exchanges.

But one thing OS clear, that i was wrong, and knowing myself two wrongs, well, don’t make right.

The thing about dogs’ ‘thinking’ can be said to be somewhat correlate to that of small children, they may be more concretely embedded into communicating in very general cues, the bull sees red, the dog hears fetch, and this sort of animal reaction results in a different morphism, where dogs can interpret us as their gods.

But we are way ahead of them, they know we own them, and they accept it. They become docile and loving, removed from their habitat like the wolf hound, reflecting on their Steppenwolf state, they are joyful in the wild, romping around and meeting others of their kind.

This sudden reaction, which brought on me the group’s ire, is to a degree representative the thin layer of projected anged, which politicizes a search for a direction of a channel through which this fear of inner directed violance finds an object

I agree with you, and even if such thoughts may indeed reflect an individual aversion to self doubt, it is those, who particularly have this fear, deny that as possibly pertaining in themselves.

My concern hopefully does rise above the need to victimide myself further, and i can only do it by the varied reactions of those, with which I sympathise, and it is ironic that my posture appears as a bastardization to people I rather admire in the most part

I do appreciate Your respinse. and I wish I could go on with the ideas thag could further detail some of the questions You bring up.

Thanks

It is quite amazing how things taken for granted can preserve falsehoods for generations.
Bulls cannot see “red”. Colour has no meaning for them.
I do not see the human do relationship as god and subject.
Dogs love to be with humans and mostly humans love to be with dogs. I’d admit that where abuse exists the dog is always the butt. But mostly it is mutually beneficial. Dogs live longer and more comfotably in their symbiosis.
As I type my girl is on her back with her legs in the air grownmoaning. It is time for her walk and I can neither ignore, nor resist her request. I’ll have to keep this short.

Now she is staring my directly in the face. Her face is too cute to ignore and I am compelled to take her for a walk. She is in control as much as me. But we both get lots from the relationship.
I am not GOD, but she is DOG.

That’s phenomenal ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Not dogs, but…
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3398142/

Language requires normativity. Betting it’s mutually produced.

When we communicate, it follows rules, & vice versa.

Thinking is communicating with subsisting self, so…

This article cannot exclude dogs, they also have a range of communications.

I admittedly only read the abstract. But I totally agree.

Sculptor saya:

“This article cannot exclude dogs, they also have a range of communications.”

Therefore they have to be included. They think by cues, as signs but not out of logic, but by recognition.

Kathrina, if You can glance back, I am blind to Twitter, need to sign in before I can download, will try …

twitter.com/TheFigen/status/152 … _&ref_url=

youtu.be/B7yOO4oKMVc