Can sounds influence people?

Well sure, there is no fantasy land, but I think that different cultural aspects lend themselves to certain attitudes. It’s notorious that the make-up of a country is related to violence and social unity.

Meanwhile, my wife worries about getting raped and or murdered behind our apartment building. I just did not get that vibe over in your area.

I applied for a job that might place me in the UK or Germany. Be prepared neighbor! I might just come over to borrow a cup of Marmite!

:astonished:

What? You are in for a big surprise.

A

Liquid,

We might be talking about degrees here.

An Indian might report to a German that they like Mexican food because it’s not too spicy.The German says, what that stuff will burn your mouth out. The Indian is puzzled.

Liquid,

I should have asked you to tell me more about what you mean. So, what do you mean?

What, by you are in for a surprise?

A

Yeah, I guess all of it.

Adlerian, one day you are going to realise that everything that you think is nothing more than what you think. Then and only then when your heart is open will you ever understand me. Until then, don’t bother engaging with me. We speak a different language.

A

Weird, I think that my heart is far more open that yours.

Perhaps it is.

A

Do you know that I was just asking a question without a motive? Like I said I just applied for a job.

You won’t hear the answer. I don’t mind whether you have a motive or not. This is simply another example of our ‘different languages’.

A

Right, I would read the answer. I promise to tell you in to the next spiritual level if you share your views with me. I will be your friend. I will make you a salad. I will write you a letter. I will have a chat with your best friend (who will be me anyway). I will take you to diner. We will go to an old-time diner. I will paint you a picture, etc, and all of that will be in the metaphysical sense.

I am not even spiritual. I am just a girl. Nothing more nothing less. I believe it was you who gave me that label. The next level, what is that?

A

Nick A will tell you all about it.

About you:

Well boys and girls need lots of hugs whether they are in the market for one or not. I think that it has been a long day for you and you need a big one. I bet that you are tired and need to get some sleepy.

Can you prove that I’m wrong?

You are absolutely right. I have insomnia, continuously…

Don’t come too close, I have claws…

A

I actually have fangs! They are huge. I’m not joking.
I have had arguments with dentists about it. They are part of my body and I’m keeping them.

Anyway, I once bit a guy in a fight and it frightened him so much that he stopped. I then cried while walking away. It’s not something that I want to live over again.

So, I tend to have insomnia and have a love/hate relationship with it. I really love the night. I find that the night allows me to be alone. Anyway, a good snuggle can put me out.

Does the problem make you suffer? For me it can be tough to get up in the morning for work and I hate that. It’s neurotic in my opinion. I stay up while knowing that I will curse the morning.

What do you do at night while you are awake?

Wasn’t there a topic around here somewhere?

A

Yes, I have suddenly become concerned about you.

Do not be concerned about me Ad. Be concerned for yourself. For your own realisation, for your own vision, for your own perception. When you love yourself deeply, wholeheartedly, when you are able to become aware of yourself, then and only then will I feel your ‘concern’.

Truth is your own experience, your own vision. Even if I have seen the truth and I tell you, the moment I tell you it will become a lie for you, not a truth. For me it was truth, for me it came through the eyes. It was my vision. For you, it will not be your vision, it will be a borrowed thing. It will be a belief, it will be knowledge–not knowing. And if you start believing in it, you will be believing a lie.

Now remember it. Even a truth becomes a lie if it enters your being through the wrong door. The truth has to enter through the front door, through the eyes. Truth is a vision. One has to see it.

• Osho

A

Do not be concerned about me Ad. Be concerned for yourself. For your own realisation, for your own vision, for your own perception. When you love yourself deeply, wholeheartedly, when you are able to become aware of yourself, then and only then will I feel your ‘concern’.

I’m just going to say a big “NO” to that one. There is no timetable for my concern. I will not wait until I am “ready” because I am concerned about you now, damnit! You can’t micromanage love!