Carleas?

I nearly fell for someone the other day… like literally, nearly fell, right in front of them… I’m still embarrassed just thinking about it… :blush:

I wasn’t a slave to, but a victim of, love… in that very instance.

Out of all the people in all the world, you’d think that love would easily be so, wouldn’t you?

Or, maybe a lighter shade of cray? as opposed to any one colour in particular…

I am truly sorry for the way You feel, but really, I was talking totally metaphorically. You may be reading into it.

As was I… I was hinting at my own private/personal life and feels… but just a hint, mind… an allusion to…

I thought you’d know me by now and have gotten that, but evidently not. You’ve broken the end of the game, the end game …a bit premature, it seems. I thought you were a pro at placing bets? you have disappointed me greatly here Meno, in your insinuation of my feels and overall demeanour.

The day when Meno tried to sucker in, and sucker punch, Mags.

No , i know You …But this is not surprising…how well…& kind of expected this, for various reasons, not the least of it, that it was You who brought me in here. It never was about me really for it must have occured to You by now that I really do not know who I am, and probably never will.

It is about You, and i must say if I wasn’t committed to one an exact opppsite, well then I’d hightailed it over to merry or, England despite the weather and try to get a flat somewhere near so could get acquainted for a real fall, a hop and a skip away from hungry hungary, and partike in rather fun things.

But it was not to be, really, since transoceanic disappointment saved the embarrassment.

I am devastated yes, without being able to break the chains of illusion.

Alas, MagsJ the fates did not forewarn for the very disturb aches that a warm heart could aspire to.

So long.

I woll now not quit to save You further embarassment, but write still yet, but now with more aforementioned care.

My personal life You can imagine is neither a bed of roses, but rely as I have always done on the idea of the goodness that only a jaded adult is capable to dream of.( if lucky)

And, incidentally, it is i that is the slave , for an unimaginable series of scenarios for love.

“The mind’s eye gets activated when we look within, and the external gets blocked out”?

That’s just a metaphor, Mags.

Do you really believe in a “mind’s eye” that “gets activated when we look within, and the external gets blocked out”?

Thanks and it is really not at all obvious to me , at all , but the unreason of feelings can justify it all.

Yes.

So long, Meno…

Oh um… hello again.

Life can tend to jade a person, but you can either let that permanently form who you are or become a jaded-but-never-gonna-be-faded kinda person. I’m more a dazed-but-never-gonna-be-phased type, myself… or constantly working on it, to perpetually be so.

Jaded > never faded.
Dazed > never phased.

Where is Joker?

I’m really worried about him.

Joker’s last post is dated February 5, 2021. :-k

I hope you are doing well, Joker.

Joker decided to take a break from ILP. He is doing well though.

Thank you.

I live.

K: and the long national nightmare of over… :smiley:

Kropotkin

Oh? Well not quite yet. And Joker doesen’ faze me, yet. Although better days appear ahead.

Can you stand up?

[tab]The bullet is deep in the butt. I’ll see what I can do. I used to be a doc.

Group III rebels have already conquered two subforums. The moderators have fled.

Over there comes the sheriff with some citizens. … But what is that? They are riding back! They are escaping! They are riding back! They are escaping too! Just like the moderators! Oh, my God …

We have to hold on!

Can you stand up?

Hang in there!

I will try to stop them. Alone.

:open_mouth:[/tab]

[tab]Too late.

Too late to be saved.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hTEzFxwVXE0[/youtube][/tab]

Carleas?