Certificate of Vaccine IDentification, COVID

And how does that relate to the hundreds of professional athletes dropping dead on the fields around the world?

And millions around the world who have been maimed and killed directly from the vaccines?

miamistandard.news/2022/04/06/i … th-issues/

it just means that there’s gonna be less resources dedicated to brainwashing you

Let me guess, you still believe the 2020 Election was “legimtate” or “fair”?

Gaslighters gonna Gaslight

2017:

odysee.com/@JanusKinase:e/neuro-war:e

_
Someone very close to me recently passed… their heart just suddenly stopped working after having a second vax, which we told them not to, after suffering with very severe reactions from the first… after being kept alive for three hours, on a machine, on a bathroom floor, they begrudgingly had to turn it off… and her heart faded away to nothing.

Apparently… on the day leading up to the incident, she had become increasingly weak until she could move no more. The Coroner could find no reason why she should have passed away like that.

Not being able to fully-function or having sudden/freak injuries is not normal, and also a negative reaction from a jab. Many are complaining of other such fates… fatigue/weakness, musculoskeletal distress, neuralgic headaches, blood clots, struggling to breathe etc., and are now living in fear of an early demise. None of this is normal.

Mr Reasonable: infowars filed for bankruptcy and alex jones has approached the doj asking for immunity in exchange for cooperation
[/quote]
UR: And how does that relate to the hundreds of professional athletes dropping dead on the fields around the world?

K: that is simply not true…

UR: And millions around the world who have been maimed and killed directly from the vaccines?

K: factually not true…

UR: Some of the world’s top athletes are either collapsing on the field/court or becoming too weak to play their favorite sport. At the Miami Open, 15 fully-vaccinated players withdrew during the competition, leaving spectators baffled. Some of the crowd’s favorites had to leave the competition early, including Paula Badosa from Spain and Jannik Sinner from Italy. They retired from their quarterfinal contests on the same day.
Earlier, Rafael Nadal had to leave the court for treatment after experiencing chest pain during his match against Taylor Fritz in the Indian Wells final. He was able to continue, but was clearly struggling with his breathing as the unheralded Fritz completed an upset and handed Nadal his first loss this season.

K: and your reasoning skills are nonexistent… if A happens, then
the one and only possibility must be B. and yet, that isn’t true…
there could be dozens of reasons why people withdrew from that
one, particular competition… heat and humidity for example,
it gets hot and humid in Miami… I used to live near there…
and once again, to be clear, Indian wells is a place in California,
so these are two different tournaments, but your little story
combines the two to make up one large lie…

UR:
All three players succumbed to the Wuhan coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine mandate imposed by the Australian Open in 2021. Their health has apparently deteriorated since then. It was the Australian Open that banned well-informed, unvaccinated players from the sport. The number one men’s player, Novak Djokovic, faced discrimination for choosing not to partake in this forceful experiment. Although Djokovic was persecuted, at least his heart, brain and immune system can still function normally. Despite being slandered and discriminated against, he can still play his favorite sport with dignity and has retained authority over his health and body autonomy.

K: and you have no proof of any kind… as for Djokovic, I hope he doesn’t play
again as long as he won’t vaccinate…

UR: Even the corporate media is reporting on the medical anomalies. Yahoo Sports published an article titled, “What’s going on’: Tennis world stunned after Miami Open carnage.” During the Miami Open, five fully-vaxxed men had to retire from the competition. They include Matt Moraing (Germany), Holger Rune (Denmark), Jan-Lennard Struff (Germany), Reilly Opelka (United States) and Sinner.

K: OK, so we are back at Miami open and not Indian Wells, I’m just trying to keep up.
and once again, was it hot and humid in Miami that day? What other conditions
existed that could have caused people to retire from the competitions?

UR: There was a total of 10 women (also fully vaxxed) who had to withdraw. They include Maryna Zanevska (Belgium), Caroline Garcia (France), Clara Tauson (Denmark), Dalma Galfi (Hungary), Anna Kalinskaya (Russia), Karolina Muchova (Czech Republic), Katerina Siniakova (Czech Republic), Victoria Azarenka (Belarus), Anhelina Kalinina (Ukraine) and Badosa.

UR: Fully-vaxxed cyclists and swimmers are collapsing, too
It’s not just tennis players who are experiencing chest pains, myocarditis, strokes, syncope and shortness of breath after receiving these bioweapon vaccines. The Tour de France, which spans 2,068 miles, hosts the world’s best cyclists. In its 118-year history, only a single cyclist suddenly collapsed on the course due to health reasons.
In 2022, this all changed as three professional cyclists suddenly collapsed with cardiac events. Two of the cyclists died. The first person fatally affected was John Paul (Scotland), who passed away on March 9, 2022. After becoming the junior sprint champion in 2011, Paul represented Scotland at the 2010 and 2014 Commonwealth Games. He was taken out at the age of 28. The second professional cyclist affected was Cedric Baekeland (Belgium).

K: and of course there is but one reason for this…never mind that
cycling has many people die over the years because of the real reason
they have “cardiac events” isn’t the vaccine, but steroids… I suggest you
look on Wiki, for “list of doping cases in cycling”…people have been dying
in cycling for decades because of steriods… not because of
any virus and not any vaccine.

UR: He complained of chest discomfort after training with his team on the Spanish island of Mallorca. He was taken out on March 14, 2022 at the age of 28. The third event involved Sonny Colbrelli, who suffered a cardiac event after crossing the finish line of the Volta a Catalunya in Spain. The Italian cyclist was saved with a defibrillator but may never play again due to permanent cardiovascular damage. A 23-year-old water polo player from Romania suffered a similar fate. During a live game, Andrei Dr?ghici suddenly left the pool and suffered a heart attack. All resuscitation efforts failed and an hour later, he was pronounced dead.

K: AND I would bet a thousand bucks, that all three riders doped…
and water polo players do dope… and I would bet money this person doped too…

UR: The official COVID narrative is dissipating because many vaccinated people are going through hell. Young, healthy people are collapsing with heart attacks because the so-called vaccine causes blood clots and inflammation of the heart. The leader of the “free world” and several members of the U.S. Congress are cognitively impaired and pushing for their fourth and soon to be fifth dose of an obviously failed and dangerous vaccine program.
These crimes against humanity must come to an end.

K: and once again, no facts or evidence but hay, never let that stop you…

Kropotkin

_
In an overwhelming sea of growing evidence, Peter is still in denial for the sake of being oppositional… or that’s the way I see it.

K: and I thank you for proving my point for me…
the religious viewpoint, where only one view and one viewpoint
is possible is quite present in both Magj and UR…
for them, there are no other possibilities to account for
a few people dropping out of a tennis tournament or
having heart issue with cycling… why, yes, that can be
the only, THE ONLY reason why people would have heart
issues or drop out of a tennis tournament… the vaccine…
no other possibility exists for them…

and yet, never even consider any other possibility for their
allege “overwhelming evidence”…

but with cycling for example, people have had major heart issues
for decades with doping and since doping in widely prevalent
in sports… ( and if it wasn’t, why is there so much emphasis on
drug tests in sports) and other sports are suffering from the same
issues as cycling does…I know other explanations are
as easy an fit as is the vaccines or the virus… and that is my point…

you are so focused on your own little issue, vaccines, that you miss any other
possibilities that might exist…once you have removed all other possibilities,
steroids or heat exhaustion, then you can consider the virus or the vaccine as
a possibility for this type of action, but you just wanna jump right into
the vaccines instead of seeking other possibilities…and that boys and girls,
is the religious attitude at work… you go with what works with what you
already believe in, instead of examining your beliefs and seeking an
alternative…

Kropotkin

_
Did you read my previous post, Peter? it would seem you didn’t, even if I’m guessing you did… you only comment on that which you wish to comment on.

Those I mentioned in my prior post are definitely not athletes or on roids… especially the young lady who passed suddenly, on a bathroom floor, for no visible reason at all.

…and no, I did not say that my viewpoint is the right/only one, but that the accumulating evidence can not a denier keep, but… then again, you do seem to think that only a few people are being affected, so there is that.

K: oh no, I read it… but one person, one person doesn’t mean jack shit…
it could be hundreds of thousands and still mean nothing unless, unless
you can definitively work out what the problem is… just assuming,
and it is just that, an assumption, that the vaccine had anything to
with it… people, learn your cause and effect… just because
A. happened, doesn’t mean B. caused it… B could be a cause or
B has nothing to do with it… and unless we reason it out, instead
of just guessing, we will never know… so instead of just assuming,
that because something happened, that is was caused by the vaccine…
how about we try something special… being skeptical… don’t assume,
but actually work out what are the possibilities? there are literally
hundreds of reasons why she may have a physical issue beside
the vaccine…

Kropotkin

_
There was no reason why she, or any of the countless others, succumbed… to their individual ailments and demises. Do you have the ability to interpret what you read… it seems not, to me. You also seem closed off from discussion, in preference for unreasonable argument, which a few others here also do… I don’t argue under that circumstance, with anyone.

Good day, Peter.

The Boomer Generation has blind-faith in anything called a “vaccine”, even though mRNA-gene-editing technology are not vaccines.

I know many who have been maimed, injured, and killed by these, even though almost all of them do not connect the dots and realize it was their “vaccination”.

Morons like Kropotkin, are perfect victims.

The thing that stuck in the back of my mind, was how recent the Eugenics movement has been in history (1945 to now), and that these organizations never were made held accountable for their ‘works’. There’s no way anybody with common sense should trust this bullshit, at this point. And how many ‘Boosters’, meanwhile you can still get Covid??? These people are retards, and insane. Rationality is lost on them.

In other words… a weird response from the Kropotokin.

…and he isn’t even questioning his own recent injury.

If all you have is a hammer, then everything looks like
a nail…think about that… if your only answer is vaccines,
then everything looks vaccine related…

Kropotkin

Bore off Peter… you haven’t even considered a historical timeline of circumstantial evidence, and I ain’t got the inclination for that painful kinda discussion - plus the main issue was with the lack of an ingredients list/the harmful toxicity of those (unknown) ingredients.

You have never once replied to that ^^^.

However, the so-called “Boomer Generation” is now far beyond the median age, so has been part of the older half of the population for a long time, and this means that they also react strongly to attacks on health, and since “Covid 19” relies on fear to exploit the middle class (carrier of all achievement!) more than ever before (think of the consequences due to the lockdowns: many companies are broke!).

Nevertheless, I do not only want to excuse the “Boomer Generation”. But taking into account the factors of age and fear is important. Isn’t it?

The side effects and consequential damages caused by the vaccination against “Covid-19” are enormous.

The example Mags gave is not an isolated case. There are many such cases.

The 80-100 year phenomenon in History, that “history repeats”, is due to the fact that after 85 years, those alive during the Calamities and Disasters of the previous generations die-off from old age, and Wisdom/Experience gets lost in the cycle. This means that the “Millennial” Generation, and “Gen Z”, along with the new “Gen Alpha”, all do not have serious understanding or comprehension of the disasters of the Eugenics movements in the 20th Century. Because of this lost wisdom, that the Boomers underestimate and gloss-over, Eugenics has now come back into great power, as it did in the 1920s. The New Eugenicist Movement has latched itself onto Big Pharma, and used this Covid-19 Pandemic scare as the means to return to power. Big Pharma is culpable.

Now that the slave-castes across Earth, the peons, have demonstrated blind-faith and blind-trust in Big Pharma, and blindly injecting any & every “vaccine” offered to them, Eugenicists will use this in future “pandemics” and “outbreaks” which world governments now view as great opportunity for political gain and absolute control (Totalitarianism) over the masses.

Simply declare a “Pandemic” and “Outbreak”, then offer “Vaccines”, and the masses will beg Big Pharma (Trillion-dollar industry) to inject them with experimental cocktail juices.

History has a sense of Justice and Revenge—totalitarian regimes always take the bait of absolute power and believe in their own Hubris.

Unfortunately, if the new generations are interested to learn, what happened in the 1930s and 1940s, with regards to Eugenics?

All the “Liberal-Leftists” who declared “NEVER AGAIN!!!” to genocide and eugenics… have unveiled themselves as spineless victims, desperate for power, who have no moral integrity, and cannot be trusted in the slightest. Thus, History is doomed to Repeat, yet again.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=06JzHJS1D7g[/youtube]

Eugenics has never gone away since its beginning, it has only hidden itself sometimes more, sometimes less. Today it hides again a little less, i.e. it appears a little more emphasized than in the last decades. But it has never been gone or even “defeated”. Eugenics is a huge business. For that reason alone, it will not be abandoned. On the contrary, it will continue to gain influence, whether hidden or unhidden.

Eugenics has primarily connected with the digital complex, or conversely, the digital complex has put a lot of money into eugenics. This is really new, because the digital complex has not been around long. The first computer was built by Konrad Zuse in 1941. The era of digitalization means the networking of computers into networks up to the internet, so it began in the 1960s.

Yes. But others too, for example the digital complex (includinig all its organisations and foundations), the financial complex (includinig all its organisations and foundations), the energy complex, the food complex, the political complex (including the military complex and the secret services), the science complex and - last but not least - the media complex. They and the pharmaceutical complex belong together as one criminal complex.

The slogan “NEVER AGAIN” is only a rhetorical slogan in order to get more power. It has NEVER had anything to do with the subject itself.

Globalists currrently prefer liberal-leftists for their goals. Both are the current actors of totalitarianism. Their script was published by Klaus Schwab in 2020 (written before 2020): “The Great Reset”.

History repeats somehow anyway.

oh, look we have real problems and the only solutions offered
up by the local conservatives is more conspiracy theories…
wow, who knew?

Kropotkin