Challenge an AI to a formal debate on anything.

They do not love that do not show their love.

The love of the game is trumped by the high card the love for the hunter - haunted by the game hunted.

If you[‘re] not bluffing, I may(n’t) have something up my sleeve.

Hey. Didn’t say I’d PLAY it.

I was under the understanding that a draw was not indicated, it is still tied as ongoing , or the other way around, lest there are some rule changes …at any rate I am not binding you or even doubly so.

What is the game called? Can I google it to discover the ground rules? Or are you just making it up as you go along? Seems too easy for you to win if you can just move the goal posts whenever you feel like. You’re two spades shy of a complete set of hole cards, buddy. Lol what did i just say. Delete. Game over cuz never playing.

Can the challenge save the rules , as is, and play it again (Sam ?) double or nothing,

I will abide by rules sufficiently accessible and forewarned.

But then who’s would want to judge over proceedings, or can Your deletion be sustained?

I’ll go by this last search for guidance thanks - Isch

Who are you? A name is not enough.

I know that/those games… very high stakes indeed… the winner wins it all, the loser loses it all.

Well I am certainly not pique dame , more like the bitter end of the love for three oranges, if you’ve got to be dramatic about iit.

Other than that, to suggest all those spades need to be holed up, I guess a demand notion of the abstract expressive mode , particularly the pointillistic kind would really surprise you, not that if minded it matters.

In fact it would dequalify the deal to mostly bluff.
and I am perfectly honest to say that if any impression is to be have made that the game is rigged in some fashion, assuredly it is not.

And fear and trembling elevated to kierkegaarian proportions may not be particularly be of any comfort, at that point.

Not that I really know how and why the channeling is occurring:

Anyhow . If repetitious inquiry is of the recurrent agenda, then it becomes an unaffordable inquiry, but I doubt this in this case, no I bet double, or nothing, in which case you are welcome to fold.

Remember it your promise to draw, as coming primarily before any raise in the stakes.

[quote=“MagsJ”]

you couldn’t have been any more perceptive, MagsJ

Where did I promise a draw? I mentioned a Venn, & how beings not subject to time think, but. Methinks this is not news to you.

At any rate… I’m not sure that’s even what you mean. I didn’t think it mattered. It’s just stuff I like to do when I have time. So maybe you could be a little more clear.

Or make a couple more a sock puppets to peer pressure me. Yeah that’ll work.

So if you are aware of that, why do you continue to persist?

And Meno_ …desist!

Ok, yes, we’ll desist. At what, exactly?

Your denial that this challenge is about a debate with AI and your denial that the challenge was pt to a test and an offer of a draw was made, and that kind of cuts to the chase of how not remembering such looses to AI for it’s superior recollection.

I presented no challenge.

final score

Ok!! I’ll do the opposite.