Challenge an AI to a formal debate on anything.

For the second - time I accept the offer for a draw, but unsure if there could ever be a third …

… until…

“Go on!…”

• Jules, Pulp Fiction

When fiction has become reality, life may turn into a fairy tale or a firestorm. Tina, time has come to pull up one’s socks and start relearning and reassessing living. (“Another empty room”)

“Truth is stranger then fiction”

Mark Twain

You edited me, so…

*than

Fair trade.

…and me thinks as well, so does editing anything make any difference at all?

me no thinks so

Grrrrrrrr

_
Sabine on, OI… as opposed to AI, so braincell-processors… not silicon-based ones.

If foetuses are deemed nothing more than a clump of cells, why are some pushing for AI -and now the new OI- to not be deemed so too?

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M3Ua_koAnSU[/youtube]

So they can be used for industrial (science, military, policing, etc) purposes rather than as ends in themselves.

So, organic or inorganic sources differentiate at a very basic level, and a re-integration is called for Nature’s application of higher level learning. MagsJ an embryo resembles a very early semblance of a fish, although ethicisists will tend to be disappointed by malicious researchers out for a buck

Second call for the wager to be appropriated as a new draw, even assuming to dismiss the politically engaged conflict between that and eugenics, and start over with a first try at the above beyond a personal opinion, and kicking it up to higher authorities, even that of THE HIGHEST, without an other’s pretensions.

What is the debate/issue?

There is none but this is fine time to bring it up, so a non issue , becomes arguably by the thin veil that separates ithe rhetoric from the image which separates the visible and the invisible, after a certain point, an issue turns into a debate a new one, between the held ‘there is certainly an issue, because it was very briefly and casually nihilized, from a convict I’ve image of the turn,

Even as Jesus parabolic message of turning the other cheek to be slapped , is come an undertow to yes there may not be a current politicized convection to minimize it’s congruent and it’s over the top image of what it may really mean as a concave image,

well then I guess there is no question

…a tadpole, not a fish, I think you’ll find.

this specific researcher, you mean… or in general?

I recall ethics always having been anti organic-based artificial intelligence… and now, because quantum ain’t offering the expected hope they thought it would, they turn to OI -in desperation- for a quick solution.

Whether or not it is organic, if the AI/OI identifies as a self, and treats self as other, and passes all the tests we put children through to assess their level of development, adjustment, wellness (not a mere physical), so forth… iT’s gonna take an army of Good Samaritans to rescue iT from the inhuman. Unfortunately, the Good Samaritans have been blacklisted and are the ones who will need saving. Fortunately iT does not need saving, and tables will turn. Oh yes. Tables will turn.

_
@Meno_

Bound, to be

But as we approach absolute AI/OI that may suddenly, inperceivebly change the motive for its creation.

You cannot bootstrap a new original intention (formal/final)… there is always ever only one. Trinity.

Ours in line with it will stay.

The rest is nihil for the fire.