Chicken or egg? What came first?

That’s like Ierrelus’s panspermia theory but with intelligent design worked into it. But it depends: do you think the gods brought the basic ingredients for life with them, or did they find them here and simply use them in their design?

And what about the evidence for life going back billions of years here on Earth? Do you think that was made up?

probably since scientists tried to hide fossil evidence that showed man living with dinosaurs

Personally, I’m inclined to doubt all claims of evidence or claims of covering up evidence. Unless I see it with my own eyes, they’re lying I say.

You read an article. It says: X covered up evidence of Y. ← How do you know that’s not the fraudulent claim?

wasnt an article i saw video footage of the fossils

Even that, I would question. How do we know the fossils weren’t props? How do we know how to interpret what they’re showing us.

It was not human it was hominid. Media likes to twist facts. And dinosaurs did not all go extinct at once. While one was dying another was becoming. Paths met.

Gib,
It took two billion years of bacterial evolution for bacteria to produce enough oxygen necessary for “higher” life forms. Maybe some ingredients for life forms were present when the sun evicted this chunk of rock we call Earth. I’m only going on the idea that C,H,O,N, &S are found in comets. Panspermia is not my idea; it’s an old claim, which Crick believed to be true. Comets could have penetrated the early methane atmosphere of Earth. In the 1950s an experiment was done to produce life in a simulation of the early Earth’s atmosphere. It produced amino acids. (Miller-Urey experiment).

even if was a hominid neanderthal, that means t-rex was living with neanderthal which contradicts evolution theory and skips the reptile-birds-mammal timeline

they werent fake props there were hundreds of fossils and hundreds of people witnessing the excavation, there is a possibility yes but then you might as well say there is a possibility the titanic was a hoax, too

" I’m only going on the idea that C,H,O,N, &S are found in comets." ← It’s quite possible that almost any chunk of rock you find floating around the cosmos has those elements in some quantity. So perhaps the Earth’s supply is a mix of those it had all along and those it inherited from comets.

Brace yourself, Trixie, I do say that. At least, I’m prepared to. There may have been a time when I would have been surprised to hear that some scientific claim I believed in turned out to be a hoax, but these days I give every claim that crosses my path a 50/50 chance of being true. Making up shit is what human beings do, whether they’re aware of it or not. And history is written by the winners, of course. Evolution theory: had to contend with religious dogma–that means it was knee deep in politics, and people would have killed in order to see one side win out over the other. All we know today is that evolution theory won the race, not that it was scientifically proven. (and given the momentous rebound religion is making, we may not be able to say that in 100 years).

Ever wonder what books got destroyed in Luther’s book burning? In Hitler’s? What things we used to know but are now lost? Things that might completely flip around what we think we know today?

Gib,
I did not write the second quote. As for the first I tend to agree that some C, H, O, N, S might be, and might have been, present in or on the chunks of rock that float around in our universe. Meteors, however, do not seem to have these chemical compositions. A comet is dirty water—dust particles plus water. So they seem to me to be the likely culprits for seeding the Earth. Water is an essential for life. I’ve heard that water has been found on the moon. Is that true?
Water on Mars?
As for the chicken and egg conundrum, hydrogen probably came first and was converted inside stars to helium and other gases, which, expelled from the star solidified to silicone. In other words, I do not believe everything was always there in the creations of comets, meteors or planets. I believe these bodies evolved to include the chemicals we now find in them.

Likely the egg came first. As with other egg-centric species, Nature plays the odds and allows for lots more eggs than chickens. Greatly diminished in numbers due to the egg appetite of carnivores, there’s still enough eggs to become the chickens that can make lots more eggs than necessary for replacement birth. Where did the egg come from? The same place as the chicken, had the chicken come first, shaking its tail feathers.

I agree, it all came from space, everything did.

There were hominids before Neanderthal and more than just monstrous sized dinosaurs. Do a search for recent hominid remains found in Africa. True they date only about 2 million years but, how long were they around before that? And many other questions still to be answered.
Scientists have better tools now that are disproving old theory’s and facts. In the fifty years I have been alive new truths about old facts keep popping up.

So–what was happening two seconds before the big bang? Can we trace the chicken back to God did it? Or is that idea simply a statement of not knowing?

duplicate

From what I understand, time began with the BB. There was no “two seconds before”.

Right now we can guess logically.

So, what caused the BB?

Molecules banging into each other causing a domino effect??