Christianity and Capitalism

@ Turd Ferguson (Contra-Nietzsche).

You do not know what you are talking about.

I did not deny the fact that other ancient societies had their forms of economy or even capitalism. They had their economy and capiatlism. Of course. If you really want to know what I was talking about, then you have to read my post more carefully than you did. I said that the mix of the Germanic form of economy and the Christian monastic form of economy led to the typical Occidental capitalism - and not the Greek and Roman form of economy. You did not notice that I was talking about forms of economy - because of the opening post of this thread.

I was talking about historical facts every schoolchild knows. It is a historical fact that Christianity was a huge part of the Roman empire’s proletariat during the first 300 years of Christianity; it is also a historical fact that Christianity became powerful after this first 300 years of Christianity; it is also a fact that the Germanic people conquered and settled the Roman empire and that they had a typical kind of economy, especially a typical kind of sea trade (you do not know which typical kind of economy I meant); it is also a fact that Benedict of Nursia (480–547) wrote an important rule which became the typical form of the Occidental monkhood (monasticism):

„ORA ET LABORA“.

I was strictly referring to Ierrellus’ opening post and talking about historical facts every schoolchild knows.

Turd, you do not know what you are talking about. You just make dick jokes here. As usual.

I am not interested in your derailing posts.