Circling the wagons?

1. The global psychosocial temperature is rising … enabled by recent advances in communication technology and products.

2. Your word in another thread “compression” … steadily increasing compression is the consequence.

3. My feeling … controlled demolition … is a logical outcome.

My feeling coincides however an added gut feeling that it’s a very risque attempt, and the stakes are incredibly high. So much so that it puts most into denial or other defensive postures.

It actually reflects the deflection-through refraction of almost all available information sources.

To most available receptions such is interpreted as an either or situation. Either find the appropriate thermodynamic mix, or the thing blows, demolition can not as of yet be gauged to that level of calibration. That’s the greatest arbiter at the present time . What of, what if, what if not, is the siren song haunting the magic in the air.

The outcome can only be positive … without the effort the current trajectory clearly points to planetary self destruction.

Just wish the NK challenge was the only one … as I mentioned in my previous post … with the compression increasing by the hour it can blow up anywhere … anytime.

Hang on to your seatbelt. :smiley:

Just get the new world war over with as I am sick of all the pretension. The United States is a wasteland and needs to be cleansed in more ways than one. Let’s ride this bitch into oblivion.

Some say … be careful what you wish for. :smiley:

You may not have long to wait … The Pentagon’s “Ides of March”: Best Month to Go to War

globalresearch.ca/the-penta … ar/5326464

[b]

[/b]

Just realized my previous post may explain the timing of Putin’s speech … apparently it was originally scheduled for last December.

The best interpretation of Putin’s speech I’ve read … someone quoted a line from a Clint Eastwood movie.

[b]

[/b]

[b]

[/b]

edition.cnn.com/2018/03/14/euro … index.html

If it quacks like a duck … walks like a duck … flies like a duck … it’s likely a duck. :smiley: