coming through the antichrist

The wheel of Karma can stop it. Definitely. It’s so obviously clear. The anti christ will come, because he has learned since the last time, indeed he has; the grand inquisitor thought him not to fear.

The solution is so simple: and so very complex at the same time:

It is this: can you sit so very quiet, without the most subtle voice of god speaking, the buzzing bee, as it lifts the deep incense laden nectar from the gently sloping meadow as you lay there, dreaming every thing now, ever before and after, the no-one you always were, will be, and become you and me as one, as damian, in hesse’s mother and child reunion, as in the holy trinity three in one,

And you look down an eternal meadow, into vast greens and ambers mixed together in various hues, and some artist must have painted this you think, other’s only copied it, life is art,

The little bee and you in deep communion, expect mysteries all through your little life little bee,

For this short moment we meet.

Can you not see that this is the golden eternity in which your self is just a receiver so the creator can breathe

Through You? Is it not obvious and real?

What is real? Nature.

And at twilight, the gods too yawn, the dusk in yellowsih browns fall as without a whimper, and soon covered with white, and crystal, and smokestacks bellowing a sweet warm urgency from inside, and hark.

A silent night, so sleep sweet angel, sleep.

And, while all this whirring of machinery, and the palnets and galaxies hurling through space at incredible pace, the stillness, though: not made to seem real, it not only becomes it, IT IS !!!

If he comes then he comes. You will see his coming, and He will be indistinguishable. The time is certainly right. But who is he? It’s certainly not me,
It is not even human. It may very well be a machine, an extra terrestrial. But one thing, though:

This is the time to realize what is so obvious: we all have to repent, and change our ways. We all have to become ourselves, and drop the in authentic. We all have to become the brothers we were always intended to be.

It is the time when pretences are dropped, or bombs will. We have only a year or so maybe less, of a window of opportunity.

Reminders of a dream of Polanyi. Out of nowhere. Where did that name prop up?.Later found him to be a Jung enthusiast.

No joke.

The feeling is mutual: when he comes: let him in and give him shelter, & when he seeks food, give him bread to alley his hunger.

The absurd futurist

Ps: Nietzche’s book about his relationship with his sister was most likely a forgery according to most scholars. It’s not funny but sad.

When he comes through, if he doesn’t shout, will we be able to “crucify that tiny voice”?

[size=85](quoted part from The Idiot)[/size]

In addition, that tiny voice has suffered a crucifixion already. That tiny voice was the message, and that message has become the media. Mass media will surely misrepresent the anti christ, and our feelings toward him will be shaped by the various media outlets defining his reign. If a gross auto dafe is anticipated, it will be down played by insignificant news clips,and pronouncements. It will have to be, otherwise gross paranoias will burst forth. Look towards the artificial staging of minor civil disobedience occurrences, which will be nothing else then blowing up the minor fractures, in order to undermine and eliminate major stressors underlying a possible catastrophic structural disintegration.

The days are numbered as to the day of his coming, but he will come in as a thief into the night.

News item: big unprecedented burst upends gammar ray theories

Astreonomers have chronicled a record burst of gamma rays from the death throes of a massive star that imploded into a black hole, and their readings forcing them to rethink the physics of these mysterious cosmic events.

This burst was a once-in-a-century cosmic event,"…

Three NASA satillites---the Fermi Gamma-ray Space Telescop, the Swift observatory and Nuclear Spectroscopic Telescope ArrAy, or NuStar---recorded the event, which was detected at 12:47 a.m. Pacific time on April 27. So did the system of robotic ground based telescopes that make up the Rapid Telescopes for Optical Response Project, or RAPTOR, which is operated at Los Alamos National Laboratory in New Mexico.
 What all these instruments saw was the longest and brightest gamma ray burst on record.

"It's much more than the energy that the sun has emmitted in it's whole life,"....

"Most of this energy was released in just a few tens of seconds, then the source slowly began to decay away." ......

Scientists determined that GRB 130427A, as the event was dubbed, occured 3.75 billion light years away.That means the radiation beams left the dying star around the time Earth's crust first solidified, and they've been speeding through space ever since.

It sounds like a great distance,but it's quite close for such a massive gamma ray bursts. Typically, a burst of this size would originate about 10 billion light-years away, according to NASA.

Scientific instruments captured streams of data from GRB 130427A for about 20 hours, much longer than from any other gamma ray burst.

International research teams have spent months analyzing the data and double-checking the prevaiiling theoretical framework for the basic physics of such bursts.  So far, some of the math is not working out quite as expected.  

"We measured events at very high energy that challenge traditional modeling" of gamma ray bursts......

Gamma ray bursts are something of the firefly of the astronomy world---very brief but intense radiation events that occur in every reach of the known universe almost daily.  They are the highest 

-energy events since the big bang and offer windows into the late stages of different kinds of stars and into the genesis of black holes. But they often are so distant they are hard to analyze.

The gamma radiation is produced by processes involving shock waves from material ejected by the black hole "engine" that was formed when the star collapsed.  Shells of material travelling at different speeds--all very close to the speed of light--pile up on one another, like snow in front of a shovel, creating internal shocks that emit low-energy gamma photons.

The leading edge of the beam also collides with the interstellar medium. Producing a massive external shock and emitting high-energy gamma rays, X rays, visible lght and other electromagnetic radiation, known as the afterglow.

Scientists believed that much of the energy of the afterglow could be explained by something called "synchrotron shock" in which particles accelerated by the shocks interact with magnetic fields and cast off high-energy photons$

There is a theoretical limit to the amount of energy that ought to be emitted by such synchrotron radiation, and that limoit appears to have been shattered during the event.  ....

Something must break. A fundamental physical process has been challenged."

Thought this may be of interest.-for those who. Have not seen this.

Heard about the tea party sponsored continental convention? A new antifederalist movement to shift power to the states, the ultimate substantial chaos caused by the defacto devaluation of the dollar caused by the government printing of trillions of dollars to cover the ever increasing debt repayment , the USA is burdened with.

As far as Antichrist is concerned, to make it more palatable ,it is not suit generis, however an awareness of this entropic entity can not be denied.

The aroborous of desire machines dictates the movement away from and toward the dis-overlap the differentiation of it, from it’s object.

The second constitutional congress if it happens may unearth treapasses, , totally blinding TV e rational mind with fears if a disunity, no longer based on formal elements of social inequity, foe these were only forebearers of a deep constitutional flaw, the measure of which may no longer covers it’s inherent flaw.

A flaw the quantum has unwittingly laid bare.

Universalization  as an antidote  does well  as long as the centrifugal  forcea if disunity  are countered  by the centripetal forces  of entropy. 

The  Antichrist  is a new  yet  the same  force, but this time it will refer to it's  source the father.

This is a reversal and if universlization  works it can counter  the growing  irrelevance of prescribed  boundaries. 

Nationalities collapsing the next  level  of a new ground : the identification of primary motives  on an accelerating  dates in line queue the rate  of change  of information utilization. 

Biofeedback  systems  resulting  in stronger  internal pressures  have  to internalizes individual  applications in order  to avoid  the seemingly  unavoidable  realization  of what  the true  center  really is,  foe which  no Everyman  is capable  of. 

This chakra is no longer a possibility of realization but an increasing. Probability.

This is where the great panic or tribulation may start.

For these reasons janitor absolutely necessary that a one world be no longer be some one’a illusion for they on a turn of a minute they can blind into a delusion.

Someone  has to say it,  and he will become  the modern  Baptist,  and lest his face burn with  the energy  of a thousand  suns,  that one has to carry the weight. 

May the good lord excuse and forgive those who have not yet seen, and let their humility nor be mistaken for brazen idolatry.

To love somebody. The immense hurt is it’s own validation. It started like this:

Having dinner with my angel youngest and her now husband, she 2 months pregnant, they were saying they want to move upstairs to the 2 bedroom cause the baby will need a nursery.

Then remembered where we started downtown in the duplex, and now that she is getting on, well el says, will live in one and we will rent out the other, so that well have more moiney to spare.

Not remebering that only my daughters' and her fiances asking me to help them move, I say, why don't you two move into that house downtown? Plenty of space although spicy neighberhood you can tolerate.

Now you may be wondering what this has to do with the antichrist, well this one starts bottom upwards, just like our pretty house which is way upside down, and el said it’s only a question of time when the payments will double.

So naturally al accepts and is already counting all the extra money saved will go for gerbers and diapers, when I see very delusional twigs form into rather weird looking objects. Then the nausea the satrean sort, and I am all out, cause I love el, when she doesent turn into a witch. But remeber what you wished for, and remebering the eagles song that trub-adored witchy woman, and then heck with it fuck it all, I love that little witch who has such regards for exemplars of the medical professions like young quite doctors.

Course she went for me, now she says to escape the clutches of mrs control, and the irony of her turning into as such escapes her.  

Nevertheless, the love of doubles is very blind indeed, and triples deadly. She is 3 if ever was one.

So out I am thrown willy nilly the little upside down pagoda of 6 bedrooms and 3 bathrooms, and seek asylum in phoning around for some kind of semblance of endearment none to be found, except the one who asked to be let into the downtown place wrong side of the tracks.

But heck who cares when your 25 and feel little hopeful mounds of flesh regenerating the gene pool?

So here we are out the door, and gues what ? A little room , and not necessarily in the prarie is upward of $699 per month credit check and references, plus no smoke drink or company?  And no private entrance, but parade trhough a parlor of daffodils and brocade, reminsicent of gross confusion, but somehow a throwback into more lethargy.

She says, well come on over around 4 and let me take a look at you before I let you stay  here, since I don't just let in  anyone. I say ok, well knowing I'd rather sleep in the car.

And I call her back and she says- aren't you dead yet, if not take poison,or come here and I can prepare one.

So the thought occurs, that it is true well said, what they said about jack kerouac being really but really crazy as applying to me, for a single minute was thinking of going down to psych and checking me in free of charge.  But not so said my guardian angel, and you still have living to do, and all that psych stuff is old and been done before by the likes of allen ginsburg and his partner.

But wait, isn't there a mantra to the effect that crazy mothers harbor genii?carl  Solomon, his publisher got a kick out of insulin shock and desribes it well in a little booklet of said name.

Nah, I go, again a continuation of 90+ farenheit degrees of simulacrum summer, and shame, all of the good ones are not here wity me sipping on a can of club gin martini 80 proof hits the spot, and now ovejoyed on finding nifty sunglasses and try to disattach even that bleak steamy cement which is so out of place here.  The gin goes down smooth, and I hear an echo- keep on writing, you still love her, and if you go back , (back where?) You may find more of the same left behind about 50 years ago"

Oh no, they are tired, so tired , and then remember the sudden jerk of the internet, where she looked up the meaning of what a scared and angry little kitten may mean in a dream, and how hideously she tried to avert my eyes from it, but seeing some nevertheless.

I don’t really exist anymore, and that is a luxury few can consciously afford nowedays, and the beat goes on as voluptiously, as freud’s famous patient, the werewolf, buit with oh such differance!

I know I am not, as I know it is a way way vaning moon, and gotta make the best of it.

It's really beach weather, and the jetsetting freebobs who spend a small fortune just to buy a postcard aligned with palm trees and with the froth beguiling as do coors commercials and artifacts associated to ski and sea and windspray, must thin what the hell!!!!!this guy slurping gin in a musty parking lot.

But I know what I have to do, and this time it may take on an aura of sophistication to put on my dark glasses, to hide the preturbance underneath, of the loss of such myraid gentle emotions as possible lost love. My el,will never leave me, because I am a hermetic magician, a profundis serial lover, in spite of, and on account of the onswet of the gravity of inflected time.

If el will love me not no more,then I am simply a vanishing point of a dragonfly’s ass.

I was gonna out this in creative writing, but the memory trace of the antichrist, as a whisp of has been memory of has been once upon a time a trickle of something akin to the manna of gods, the nectar of the muse,

Tell me, please, that all the sysyphus dredge of irrevocable labor meant not to be lost in the annals of a sepulchre of the compression into just one little signal, from you, that the connection will not only drive you,

But hide you from

And bide you, here an extra few,

So as, the millions of scripts will tarnish not into the vainglorious tumult, that is you, my dear

My dear my dear my dear it hurts, if I die now, I would, if I could.

On the contrary now, if not that what? Another wave of the wand, and the green eyes become gently,but a regression into the primitive lush child woman,

(You’ll never read this, hope? Or regret? But if you do, move on without the slightes remorse cause no greater love, as with him, not a worth of fulfillment.

Gotta go, to pick up john john, jamie. Joanie, and janie. And my daughter be brave and go through with it, it will be a boy.

If there is anything about the Antichrist that is noticable, it is that he knows depth
Cannot be written down aphorism like.

It is a complete waist of his time and everybody else’s

What remains is the hope beyond hope that they will come to their senses and not repeat the same mistakes twice.

If they do well, … they at least know, that. …Love is not deceptive.

It’s not a sellout, it is only the way things really work.

Misinterpretation factored in, looking for a weakness is only another case of Achilles transcending it for others.

The redemption is not knowing
How to differentiate the exclusion of philosophy from what came after.

What comes after? Whom,

No it’s unintelligble and indiscribable , it is a state of being when love can miraculously
Save.

Demagogues have Christ complexes. Take, for instance, Bush Jr., who was little more than a frat-boy with a Christ complex. When he took us into Iraq, he believed he was actually going to change history, that he was going to be an essential point in it.

Rock stars, on the other hand, tend to have anti-Christ complexes. As theologians have pointed out, what defines the anti-Christ is being like Christ but not quite like him. As I have pointed out before, what makes Christ important is that he was the ultimate deconstructive hero in that he belonged to everyone while belong to no one group. He eluded everyone that tried to pull him into their camp. It’s what got him killed.

The antichrist, on the other hand, while being profound, always knows which camp they are in. The antichrist is a blocked concept (in the Deleuzian sense of it) in that it never strikes out to the infinite possibilities that connect to the thing it is dealing with.

Still: the antichrist would be the beautiful rebel.

As I see it, if there were to be an antichrist, it would be the rebel beautiful enough to truly rebel against the beast: producer/consumer global Capitalism.

we are being sucked into the vortex of all the diminutive currents , including mind, value, and material. It is all going down the drain, along with the most valuable of them all : the big stretch. noticed lately why and how unnoticeably all this is happening? The fabric has been stretched before, and the canvas became an endless design of the orient. Imagination destroyed delusion by description, and voyages into the endlessly fascinating could not be defeated by comfortable belonging type conforming adherence.

This the antichrist talking through me like Seth, and why not? It is nothing else than the total dispersion, through annals , of time and space, and there are two choices here : preserve it by incorporation, or blending. I have very strong feeling, that if we let this opportunity slide by, we will undoubtedly be lost, into the very annals , as described above, not forward , but backward into the eternal unconscious. Forward, leapfrogging with only minuscule recognition into the infinite realms, the realization will appear. how can this be an absolute certainty? The mere fact that we are doing it now, consciously, assures that its an unending process of transitioning from realm to realm. It is the demiurge which moves things along, as do all things living, aspire toward the very farthest place, where all this has already happened quadrillion times to the quadrillionth power times infinitely. How can this not be felt, if not known? The Anti Christ will unbound all transitory and transcendent being into the approaching Sacred Vessel. What a wonder, that we can mark our temporary journey with myriad significant marks. Capitalism is the last phase, before the extraordinary will be revealed. The new age of miracles has just about arrived, as has been predicted.

The new form will reassemble, without fear.

And then this new form will as formed admittedly between the two, as if newly Risen fearlessly determined, as if upon a new stage, virtually seamless and self contained, unafraid of reemergence and reconnection of the old elements , wherefore others , reluctantly treading .

There, find, no appearent discourse to sideline a weakness of one from the strength of another, for the sake of perfect harmony. Even a slither of truth against an overwhelming contrary will reveal , as a beacon of light that …of a field now unified.

duplicate post

Will the ideal messenger germinate or deflower the field? The dissemination is yet to occur en-masse, and then how will the philosophers react? Like Plotinus, will they as did Suzan Langer, in a new key, filter only those visions as did the early French abstract expressionists, seeking pleasure in the pain of Schhopenhauerian vanity? Will Nietzsche be ultimately vindicated as an effective Rx against any doubt of the survival mode of the new man? Or will he be like the psychologically jung prototype, as rebel and redeemer become disattached from any prior mold except that making aesthetic sense, by existential leaps? A leader with a higher formulation toward manifold singular, on the spot treatments? Will he be a visionary reforming the old mysterious way of becoming? For sure, though, he will be a reincarnation of higher mixes, irrespective of the obstacles posed by the semantic confusion of so many cultures, nations, families/ resembling , mirroring each other everlasting angst? The age of the new has arisen, where types and traits will configure, in a final re-acting of the play of the classical masks, with the post modern typical denigration of Everyman. The Chaplinesque relief, will no longer serve as sufficient, to cure the void of the bottomless pit, a major character of irrefutable sincerety and skill will have to arrive on the scene to overcome the coming tragedy.

Because, he will no longer be merely an expediency but a necessary player of the first magnitude, it it only a matter of minute increments of time, that he will be chosen. These limits are apparent, yet in relative temporal ambiguity, as the end of history is merely the putting off toward the crisis, by stretching the horizon into the apparent and virtual end.  The few who know, by intuitive reasoning, that that end is the new beginning, become comfortable with the idea.

What is the Antichrist? Christ was needed at the closing of an enlightened, classical era, whose torch kept hope alive during the Dark Ages, illuminated by a hope, which like a hidden diamond sustained Christ’s message. It failed. Now the great conversion of an antithetical Being, except the message will come through in a totally different form. Kindness and understanding and love failed, the Nature will save Herself, nevertheless/ from the misdirected route chosen.

He is almost here. Day of reckoning is upon us. We simply have to have illumination.
Why? Because certain limits are being reached. Anathema upon us, the gnawing of teeth, the kneading of hands and pulling of hairs. It’s because WE ARE OUT OF CONTROL. Lost sight of how good we have it, we can create our own heaven here, with the flash of an eye, the turn of a key, a glance at the blue sky, the visualization of our ancestry and all who have died for us so we can live, if you saw them now in flesh would you thank them for their sacrifice, oh us, so short sighted, all who look with envy upon those possessing more,
we do not realize that is incredibly easier to look back on golden times, as though the solution to dissolution

was a simple straight line? can you love those preceding ones, who too, suffered similar perceived injustice early death , can you listen to classical music on internet without going downtown?

can you overcome this democracy where freedom of mind supersedes actual soul poverty?

fold your hands and get onto your knees in quiet and humble prostration , releasing the great spirit to do it’s work of redemption, so that others can live and breathe
so that others in some future world will bestow upon your own unmistakable passing soul,
where you will be
where you will be
where in someone’s hear and soul you earned through your good karmic efforts.

no. he is coming, he is here, he has never left, him.
and his nemesis.

This is not antiquity, a negative christ could not appear in the visage of a cyborg, with implants flashing, and predicating with a high degree of technique, nor could he appear as a normal nine to five newspaper man, only as a child full of hope and belief, and enchantment, or a man/woman child, for why can not the anti christ be unisex? It will be gender unspecific unrecognizable, for what it is, and it will come as a thief in the night, as suddenly, as the burst of sunlight. It will be an electromagnetic pulse so tremendous and unfelt, that those not prepared for it will quickly fade.

i am not bored. not bored at all. even in this ethereal referential miasma, i find verifications everywhere. why surrealistic manifestoes are still alive minus political implications, minus the psych implications, just the dream life in it’s self. not bored. not even going on on tangents and nothing personal you see. want to connect yes. connect yes. even if, as in the endgame of, becket ,while slowly being buried. buried. a precursor to the ultimate burial perhaps. swinging wildly between hope and despair we’all find ourselves. as we swing between love and hate, between excitement and meditation, and between guilt and forgiveness, peace and anxiety, and all the other contradictory landscapes imaginable. bured in the timeless architecture of inappropriate scheduling of just the wrong signals, feeling trapped as a mistakenly slotted masking, do this do that, think of him, her, of your mother what she would say, how your brother may have felt on that day of reckoning when he went off by him,self a song in his heart, a dream in his lips, the time irretrievable, before Dali could say of his self crossed, transfigured and crucified gaya, * (after which he was ok)/

bored.???nonononono. and finally no, if you can reach that level which perhaps most polarized can reach? or swing it. swing it to the other side of the fulcrum you know what that is, the fear of the three, synthesized into one. and if you know that feeling, you do not have to go on…

or, maybe read Joseph and His Brothers a Mann vehicle, poor Mann read him to see why he too lost so may to self annihilation or Wittgenstein and his brothers, and find respite here of not trying to understands hearts, but feel it. boring? maybe. but not at the time it’s happening. replenish that old referential sui generis stuff, and find it in the only thing that began the word, and that word is not the i, but the eye.

It is not as yet too late. We can regain
the footing, and take a stand,
within
the recipe is simple
commitment and belief in the unavoidable natural consequence
the faith within, the fearlessness of what’s below and above
not as in constant war,
but as attractive opposites of totally reified black/white content , devoid of the content of the rainbow, the colors have been exhumed,

only the essential outlines of what have been used to, democratized and desaturated by the bore of habitual overexposure, as if nature intended to climax,
at the point of this saturation,
then blow
it’s load , emptying itself for the sake of immortality

christ-antichrist are the extremes of this phenomenon,

and the next time, around, a new fullness emerges slowly out of the cave of illusion,
only to delude ultimately
from the garden of possibility.