Commucrat Fascism Totalitarianism Nazi State

they are going to arrest all the leaders of your little movement.

so u admit that ur a nazi? im willing 2 accept ur concession

we the commucrats are coming to round up your people soon

at least ur being honest 4 once

I think the title of this thread is a little off. It is more accurately:

The Communist Fascist Despotic Totalitarianism Authoritarianism Nazism Racism Monarchy Anarchy Bureaucracy Technocracy State.

Probably intentionally omitted the order to imprison all Trump voters in internment camps.

i have never been dishonest about anything in my entire life

I think demunist works better phonetically.
Communazi or demunazi also works.

How bout totalibertaryanism?
What the hell would that even mean, eh? :laughing:

political labels are stupid. i think they confuse people into talking about theory rather than policy.

Policy meaning banning, censoring, doxxing, depersoning political opposition from all social media and public platforms?

Yep,

Commiecrat

K: I think you need to readjust your tinfoil hat… it is causing you to lose circulation
to your brain…

Kropotkin

i think he should just leave it like it is so that he continues to lose circulation to his brain.

read the news, even ur state-owned msm admits to canceling and censoring political speech, or r u just that out of touch?

suck it up snowflake, this is america. no one owes you anything and you are no one’s victim.

I vote for Commucrat (inherently embedded with communcrap).

wut did i saw was owed 2 me?

u implied, a platform, privacy, respect, fairness, all that shit. bootstrap or gtfo this is america

u obviously dont no what “freedom of press” means

social media is explicitly public, and corporations r not above the law, election interference is also illegal

bruh when u say public what do u even mean?

Huh huh, what does “public” meaaaaaan?