Compression limited zone

Put on an air of antinegative tab on it, as trumped middle class whites roar asunder: it is not what it appears like: do it to me honkey, I’m no pissass lover of partially derived cut aways, neither literal artifacts of counter legitimate city folk, cosmopolitan breaders who overstep propriety, or use you.

Offence Inge fed in what?

Do you belong to be attacked or do you attack out of inverted parabolic heights? Fitting for the infested many
where every symbol can be construed to mean anything you want, where there is opportunity to be made out of immense self consciousness?

Living on America, but not I forgive for travails existent or not, cause ur politics of experience has caused the doors of Preception to stagnate for good, in this divine injustice thanks and ahem , meh !

Know you don’t mean it, I can’t mean it ; it would merely unfelectible!

youtu.be/EZldnP0lhHA

For lonely soul, is a good thing to merge with; khrishnamurti said of the pains & madness, far, from the maddening crowds! Oh fear negate that collusive propaganda, that would alley to paint it so!

Inge , , my son was a splendid driver impacts, eye, more than commonly believed. And so on until this partial reconstruction teaches it’s limited interjected reconfiguration. Or maybe a cut, away, but that implies a complicit total disassociation, but that ain’t it!

It don’t matter, anyways.
I’d talk to You later, no offence, believe me, for I’m more a chill’d then that. Even.

And she says: “What offence&what you talking about”

A silence , deliberate or run out of ideas, don’t know! The’d never know, since sweet Jezus, says, forgive them for they do not know.

What? Don’t go there, sweetums, you don’t belong there, no matter, don’t mind.

{And with that, with a forlorn look, she left, to abide again in that one room with creeky Murphy bed, while most of em, were picked up by chauffeur driven limos. I hid that, for a very long time,a very longest time, from here to eternity.}

Not right, not right not wrong, or totally decisively toxic, toxic.

It behooves the invisible man.
Not really shadowing the truth, the truth nothing but the truth,
But in case: for instance total and unviable detachment, where?
To!? Where go to detach.
Detach u say? Alienating everyone?
The court says otherwise.
Other-Wise.
Wise?
Yes wise, guy!
Ok.
Can You? Can I what?
Are u talking to whom?

No one in particular.
Any one?
Then every single one without looking or
Seeing them.

They are a big total mess.
Yes.

Messy.
Totally messy but not unkempt.

Ok . Okokokokokok
Kokoo ri koo

How about it bud?
Go.
Go Go to the Go Go.
Revisit ancient haunts, while?

While what?

While the all grown depend on family more, they are family.

Are you family?

Are You a family man?

I’m invisible I told you so don’t keep tooting your horn.

Now he is mad.
Who mad?
Don’t want to talk about it I alienated them.

Are You?

Not going.

Where?

The Go Go. I ain’t going to the go .

Not in character.

So?

Never been never will

Go toot your horn, you piece of…s.

Can tell you one thing, though , truth will prevail and the bottom line is:

Solomon’s judgment. He said:

"Give it to the mother who doesn’t want to slice the baby, for she truly loves him.

That’s it. The baby is better left unsliced, aJesus was a baby, yet he was, halved, one part with hessiod the other iced in the partly compressed ice of no one in particular, disintegrated partially to fit.

youtu.be/JyXHxh3Sye0