Concentration Camps being set up in Dem-ruled states

“I watch truth.”

How poignant.

thats right shill

your entire universe of information is a bunch of kooks on youtube bruh u have got to seriously stop and think about that for a second

if u dont even watch and listen, then take a hike, proof is right in front of u

"Germany is set to put COVID dissidents who repeatedly fail to properly follow the rules in what is being described as a ‘detention camp’ located in Dresden. "

summit.news/2021/01/15/germany- … tion-camp/

Also, just noticed this from the CDC:

cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-nc … arian.html

So it is the Cuomo approach of killing off the old or weak - stuffing them all together so that if any one of them gets COVID they ALL die - “for their own protection”.

The US has become a very disturbingly mentally sick and sociopathic place.

The Demonrats already admit to making lists, censoring speech, doxxing Trump-supporters,

Why wouldn’t they try to send half the country to Concentration Camps?

It’s in their MO. They are the new Nazi party. They are the new Fascists pretending to be “anti-fascist”. Anybody who disagrees with them is silenced and doxxed.

• First they created a “no fly list” then
  • no entry into small businesses (the few allowed to be open) or mass transit
  • then no leaving your home and now
  • no leaving your concentration camp.

See how this works?

• First no “hate speech” then
  • no violent speech then
  • no misinformation speech then
  • no conservatism speech then
  • no laptop speech then
  • no “fraud” speech then
  • no contrary speech at all

All of which is enforced by doxing, rising restrictions, signaled intimidation and violence, fines, joblessness, law suits, and even jail time - assume death penalty next (such as being trapped into a COVID concentration camp or just a violent prison).

And all in the name of humanitarian brotherly love from Big Brother to those lost deplorable dissenters.

It made a disturbing movie. It makes a horrific present situation (“clear and present danger” - “existential threat” - national/global emergency).

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qud-CiuJTnI[/youtube]

a pin drops

Newspeak reigns supreme.

its funny watching you have to put your fingers in your ears like this.

ironic cumming from u where u ignored months of voter fraud, evidence, and proof

i didnt though. i followed every case. all the way to the point that each and every one of them was thrown out of court

that wasnt wut i was talking about but u dont listen/read anyway so wuts the point

“Newspeak reigns supreme”

Yeah but the oldspeak lasted for centuries, so it’s about time. Take the constitution, for example. The very first opening statements are utter nonsense. There is no God, and he didn’t give you any rights.

I stopped there because I couldn’t bring myself to read the rest. Anything that starts with that bullshit can’t have anything interesting to say.

No but the point is that centuries of philosophical nonsense has shaped both the minds and the language of billions of people who’ve no idea how confused they are.

The Atheist angle is probably the best counter-argument around here from your side.

Can’t say I’m convinced, but at least you tried.

Only the idiots and ignorants believe that little bubble. But they have produced a hell of a lot of those - how else to control them all.

Seems to me that the last thing you would want people you control, to believe, is that there is no god and no go given rights. In fact that’s what you’d want to tell them if you wanted to make them more manageable.

Lol imagine if atheism, nihilism and anarchy were taught in schools.

And it “seems to me” that if you want to control what people believe you should not relegate that authority to something you cannot control. As long as people have no idea of any God, it is easy to simply say, “this is the highest truth above which there is none”. But once they believe in a God above whatever men say, those men are restricted - it wouldn’t even matter if there really wasn’t a God.

So it all depends on how self-defeatingly stupid those authoritarians are.

Do you somehow think they are not? :confused: