Concepts of intuition (Kant)

What I mean by levels can be seen in the Google sheet linked in OP of harmonic triads thread.

Apologize for that assumption on a more general scope of leveling; will review and return.

You need Scope mouthwash, or brainwash, if they make it for brains. Just saying.

Being a ‘Real’ Christian , I can merely offer the other cheek…

Also just saying.

I can’t even slap you at this point.

I should just go.

I am not asking for that even if as all know; I bear masochism as a form of pleasurable repartee.

You really know or should know the meaning of an inverted metaphor

Please stay.

…additionally, as you as well may or should become familiar with by mow, is a total willingness to subordinate my self, however rwticently for political expediency.

Primarily to buttress that angle, I really do offer the other cheek, if there is one remaining, for it’s depth is skin thin

Kidding!

You totally messed up my serious thread.

looks at you sternly

Whatnot? Put me on ignore or worse ask me to delete stuff; I’d be more than willing. If I could get a buck each time an unwarranted item gets glossed over, here, I could go to Disneyland tomorrow.

PS: running a sore throat from apologisin’

Ok ; see You on board and me as usual unseen , here again:

I’m sorry deeply sorry mea culpa maxima culpa- though feeling putridly innoscent.

For what are you apologizing exactly, if you can connect it back to the original post?

PSA: I have never & will never knowingly have a more-than-friends relationship with a married person to whom I am not married. I am not claiming to be perfect… in the past… or the future… and God knows my heart.

I deleted something about what I shall term the Luther exception. Moot. Probably.

Let us return to thread’s topic or forever not reply to this thread again, shall we? Ththththanks.

Be careful 700; when dealing with that kind of thing; some may really think you care.and really; when one shadow is added to another it’s unlikely to result in some soulful wonder. Luther was a gnostic am convinced , though I will auto learn via. Google shortly ; but his ulterior motive was not to rise above sin, but to make it more ‘real’ and less bimding and excusable ; they have another authority - in the know- feel better amongst themselves by ‘sharing’ and muting the consequences of thinking about their sin.

And what’s wrong with that kind of argument? Nothing except it de-differentiates fornication from ‘true love’.
It’ like falling off a platonic ladder cause an honest gnostic has to aspire and truly internalize a transcendent accession to the knows within his&/or her true intuitive heart, which most are unable or unwilling to transpire to.

I do admit admiration for excluding Luther- a sign of honesty and modesty.

Searched for some ground to the above proposition :

unamsanctamcatholicam.com/hi … uther.html

A Catholic painting Luther as a gnostic. Mkay. Bias noted…

There are less rabid Catholics. Luther was one.

Red herring again. Congrats on succeeding at nothing that really matters. Guess we gotta take our wins as they come.

OK but I don’t see red here or even yellow, or even a herring…but then intuition can be deceptive without a reasonable conjunction

Red is judgment (intuitions), yellow is understanding (concepts), blue is reason (ideas) - it’s in the op. Intuition is not secret knowledge. My other Kant is 3000 miles away right now, so you’ll have to be patient. “You can’t” - my son’s contribution to talk-to-text I can’t bring myself to delete :slight_smile:

And green , the mixture of yellow and blue where will it go?
Left right or middle. ?

on the Why drawing us from yellow to blue

by similar token yellow to red >green and orange
Yellow in the middle

Reason to quiet extremes enamating from the reason for everything and the sum total of everything is white
Lack of it ( reason for everything) is total reflection
the absorption of everything is black
and that is perceived equally as the total absence of whiteout everything reflected

go figure…