Concepts of intuition (Kant)

lol yes

nuh uhh

mmm hm

I’m just gonna have to stop you right there. Because that’s where you’re wrong.

Nice try

Getting ironic,

bien au contraire

Adorno, Minima Moralia, 79
marxists.org/reference/arch … m/ch02.htm

Don’t go ill offer other cheek.

If ud realize what killer time is then u’d understand.

So between the will, which is intuitive and the oft occurant representations, the formal ‘rules’=categories are compelled to make all kinds of probable weights between what could have been sensed before each epoch and after.

How? Look at the main drift and then use Brentano’s logic to guess what was intended consciously and what lay in the depth of a river of gold.

Separating freedom from what has been determined.

I hope the cat doesent look so ironically deceptive

Frustrating not to be able to ask clarifying questions in real time.

Frustration feeds unreasonable expectation and hype, where judgments become tediously uncertain and directly proportional ,the farther in time as one is trying to ascertain the source.(of frustration)

Frustrating indeed. For some in that position, the doubtfullness of the situation can transcend a reasonable assessment, and is replaced by strong senses of intuition.

Staying within an assessment of approximated reasonable man’s closeness to a 'standard deviation, may offer a sensible intuition.

This is where Jesus was said to be able to raise the bar in an inordinate manner between alpha and omega, and the real psychic can actually channel the loooon stretched metta-signs., and dampen frustration .

Just saying.

How’d I do?
ilovephilosophy.com/viewtopic.p … 7#p2870897

Also. In talking about mind and body and external world, people ask how the external world gets into the mind (not just the brain, which is also external), but nobody asks how the mind (not the brain) gets out into the external world. The external world gets into the mind through the body/brain (not literally, but as information). The mind gets out through (speech) behavior (signaling) using body/brain language.

Our body/brains are receivers that can also transmit signals. Before we did one, we were equipped to do both - it’s built in.

It’s even built in that we have the ability to tinker with the programming.

Best we can do is reverse engineer, and deny the existence of an original Engineer? Bunch o weirdos.

Ok

Next morning. In fact it was excellent , in case there may be a feeling that it’s underrated. To me, a slow lerner.Lerner., everything between a C and an A+ is OK.

Just a needed correction

I saw it before it said Ok.

Still didn’t understand.

My grandpa fried up a mean catfish. Incidentally.

seeing can be deceptive especially when nihilized by deletion. The very complex motivation of Bentano gave a hint.

Try filet of sole , if tired of catfish.

Nine lives tuna in case the others are missing. At least used to be.